NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - GOTG2 - BLACK PANTHER TEASER OUT
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MARVEL C U Thread - GOTG2 - BLACK PANTHER TEASER OUT - Page 617

post #18481 of 40090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdogg2k View Post

Yea dont mind these NT critics who all drive nothing less but mazeraties and only have girls who are IG model dines or better with unlimited funds
Have you been stalking me? Sounds like my life nerd.gif
post #18482 of 40090

ScarJo's role in He's Just Not That Into You.

 

Yes.

 

Especially the scene where she visits Bradley Cooper in his office. Goodness.

post #18483 of 40090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdogg2k View Post

ScarJo with a 6.5 face?????

Adrienne Palicki Disagrees.

Not below the waist. She's nice though
post #18484 of 40090
I will say that ScarJo probably has arguably the sexiest voice ever. I can listen to her or Alice Eve (American accent) talk all day
post #18485 of 40090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdogg2k View Post

Yea dont mind these NT critics who all drive nothing less but mazeraties and only have girls who are IG model dines or better with unlimited funds


Never claimed any of that breh #ntextremez

Also never said I wasn't attracted to her or wouldn't fap to da noods

Check yaself whoadie
Edited by KingdomFlatbush - 11/5/15 at 3:21pm
post #18486 of 40090
Don Jon .
#ISTANDWITHCAP
Clash of Clans Clan - NT.N-T anyone can join
Reply
#ISTANDWITHCAP
Clash of Clans Clan - NT.N-T anyone can join
Reply
post #18487 of 40090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdogg2k View Post

Yea dont mind these NT critics who all drive nothing less but mazeraties and only have girls who are IG model dines or better with unlimited funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingdomFlatbush View Post

Never claimed any of that breh #ntextremez

Also never said I wasn't attracted to her or wouldn't fap to da noods

Check yaself whoadie

Yeah mayne. Stop tripping mayne

post #18488 of 40090
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingdomFlatbush View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdogg2k View Post

Yea dont mind these NT critics who all drive nothing less but mazeraties and only have girls who are IG model dines or better with unlimited funds


Never claimed any of that breh #ntextremez

Also never said I wasn't attracted to her or wouldn't fap to da noods

Check yaself whoadie
So on some level you're sexually attracted to Elmo? Is that what you're saying?

laugh.gifnerd.gifmean.gif
post #18489 of 40090
If Elmo had a body like that I'd be at Toyz R Us right now

schemin.png
post #18490 of 40090
#ISTANDWITHCAP
Clash of Clans Clan - NT.N-T anyone can join
Reply
#ISTANDWITHCAP
Clash of Clans Clan - NT.N-T anyone can join
Reply
post #18491 of 40090
^ def needs to be in gif form to be fully appreciated

post #18492 of 40090
KingdomFlatbush attracted to Elmo.

That explains so, so much
post #18493 of 40090
leaked set pics of Black Widow and Captain Marvel nerd.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #18494 of 40090
Let me find out






nerd.gif
post #18495 of 40090
Emily would make an amazing Captain Marvel man
post #18496 of 40090
Flatbush about to catch a bone in public reading this thread
post #18497 of 40090
I'm at the crib 4pJVGrn.png
post #18498 of 40090
Another leaked image

post #18499 of 40090
Dr Strange best CBM of 2016 over BvS and CW
post #18500 of 40090
Buggin. But like I said, the elmo fetishes explains everything laugh.gif
post #18501 of 40090
My prediction

CW > Dr. Strange > SS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BvS
post #18502 of 40090
CW > SS and Strange tied > BvS

Probably only doing this on the strength of my attraction to chick as Harley Quinn laugh.gif
post #18503 of 40090
We just talking about our subjective opinions of the movies and if SS ends up being better than BvS then WB/DC should kill themselves.
post #18504 of 40090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

We just talking about our subjective opinions of the movies and if SS ends up being better than BvS then WB/DC should kill themselves.

BVS seems like an easier movie to mess up than SS. Like I'm sure the  stuff with Battfleck and Supes will be all good. It's all the other stuff. With SS tho, it just seems as if it'll be an easier movie to deliver based off of the premise.

post #18505 of 40090
When the hell am I gonna get a civil war trailer?
post #18506 of 40090
Quote:
Originally Posted by tay1 View Post

BVS seems like an easier movie to mess up than SS. Like I'm sure the  stuff with Battfleck and Supes will be all good. It's all the other stuff. With SS tho, it just seems as if it'll be an easier movie to deliver based off of the premise.

Nobody forced them to make a movie they can easily **** up
post #18507 of 40090
Quote:
Originally Posted by layziegunts View Post

When the hell am I gonna get a civil war trailer?

Probably with Star Wars.
Dude smashed with the fervor of Martin, the power of Malcolm, the spirit of Douglass, and the elegance of Dubois.
 - FutureMD
Reply
Dude smashed with the fervor of Martin, the power of Malcolm, the spirit of Douglass, and the elegance of Dubois.
 - FutureMD
Reply
post #18508 of 40090
I don't have tickets to star wars. Am I out of luck? laugh.gif
post #18509 of 40090
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

I don't have tickets to star wars. Am I out of luck? laugh.gif

The internet will have it, the second it appears in the wild, my dude. That's why I was laughing at all the people complaining about watching football for the last one
Dude smashed with the fervor of Martin, the power of Malcolm, the spirit of Douglass, and the elegance of Dubois.
 - FutureMD
Reply
Dude smashed with the fervor of Martin, the power of Malcolm, the spirit of Douglass, and the elegance of Dubois.
 - FutureMD
Reply
post #18510 of 40090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptempo kid View Post

The internet will have it, the second it appears in the wild, my dude. That's why I was laughing at all the people complaining about watching football for the last one

When people say they will watch a movie just for the trailer in the previews I honestly wonder if they are joking
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - GOTG2 - BLACK PANTHER TEASER OUT