NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Out - Inhumans: Black Bolt & Medusa Casted
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MARVEL C U Thread - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Out - Inhumans: Black Bolt & Medusa Casted - Page 2

post #31 of 35989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

Please no more im movies. They could just show a dog taking a dump on someone's lawn and it'd be what the previous one was like.

As much as I hated IM3, RDJ was still good in it so it's all about the story. And with the All Hail the King 1Shot, I think Marvel knows a bit better now than to f' with characters. A good script and I think they can be right on track. They'll continue to make them anyways and I'd still rather see RDJ in the role than a recast.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd really want to see a real Mandarin after it's been revealed against Stark now and I am curious where Stark goes w/o the reactor in his chest, I still assume he somehow injected himself with Extremis and I think that is still a possibility if they make a 4th film.
post #32 of 35989
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnascott View Post

Can someone school me on Ultron?
Crazy genocidal robot that thinks the answer to making the world a better place is wiping out all human life. Ultron is nigh impossible to destroy since he just keeps evolving his tech and uploading his programming to backup software so he can always return. He's your run of the mill Skynet/Terminator or machines from the Matrix, etc.

In the comics he's created by Hank Pym and cuz of that he has father issues and a thing for what I'd guess is the closest thing to his mother, Janet Van Dyne a.k.a. The Wasp.
post #33 of 35989

This dude is made of the same metal as Wolverine's claws :x

post #34 of 35989
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

Please no more im movies. They could just show a dog taking a dump on someone's lawn and it'd be what the previous one was like.

As much as I hated IM3, RDJ was still good in it so it's all about the story. And with the All Hail the King 1Shot, I think Marvel knows a bit better now than to f' with characters. A good script and I think they can be right on track. They'll continue to make them anyways and I'd still rather see RDJ in the role than a recast.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd really want to see a real Mandarin after it's been revealed against Stark now and I am curious where Stark goes w/o the reactor in his chest, I still assume he somehow injected himself with Extremis and I think that is still a possibility if they make a 4th film.

I have a feeling they will eventually show that he really was the Mandarin in IM3 and wanted to be put in prison as some fake, for some elaborate reason.

It's the only thing I can hold onto, that that is the case.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
post #35 of 35989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

Please no more im movies. They could just show a dog taking a dump on someone's lawn and it'd be what the previous one was like.

As much as I hated IM3, RDJ was still good in it so it's all about the story. And with the All Hail the King 1Shot, I think Marvel knows a bit better now than to f' with characters. A good script and I think they can be right on track. They'll continue to make them anyways and I'd still rather see RDJ in the role than a recast.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd really want to see a real Mandarin after it's been revealed against Stark now and I am curious where Stark goes w/o the reactor in his chest, I still assume he somehow injected himself with Extremis and I think that is still a possibility if they make a 4th film.

I have a feeling they will eventually show that he really was the Mandarin in IM3 and wanted to be put in prison as some fake, for some elaborate reason.

It's the only thing I can hold onto, that that is the case.


Watch the Marvel One Shot: All Hail the King
post #36 of 35989
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

This dude is made of the same metal as Wolverine's claws sick.gif

And Caps shield (Adamantium).

Adamantium is indestructible in the film universe but in the comics adamantium can be penetrable by bullets made by the same alloy.
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
post #37 of 35989
In the movies it's vibranium not adamantium. Not even sure if the MCU can even say adamantium given it started off as a X-Men thing.
post #38 of 35989
Oh...was I late to this thread smile.gif
post #39 of 35989
Thread Starter 
Chances are they won't use adamantium on Ultron since Fox owns the X-World but it can also be a case of Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch so we'll see.

But in the movies, adamantium isn't unbreakable either. In Origins, they shot Wolverine in the head with an adamantium bullet and that's what made him forget his memories and in the latest Wolverine film the claws were easily cut off by a heated up/scorching adamantium(?) blade I believe.
post #40 of 35989
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Chances are they won't use adamantium on Ultron since Fox owns the X-World but it can also be a case of Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch so we'll see.

But in the movies, adamantium isn't unbreakable either. In Origins, they shot Wolverine in the head with an adamantium bullet and that's what made him forget his memories and in the latest Wolverine film the claws were easily cut off by a heated up/scorching adamantium(?) blade I believe.
Well the X-Movies suck and the writers don't thinks things out but adamantium breaking adamantium isn't all that of a big thing. Unbreakable is just one cool aspect but if you approach it on a molecular level it can be taken apart easily. Plus I'm sure there's some type of acid or something that can melt adamantium in the comics.
post #41 of 35989


oops. wrong movie. lol
post #42 of 35989
^ Wrong thread
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
post #43 of 35989
I NEED to see some Ultron footage for comic-con. I wonder how big they'll make him? I don't know why but I keep picturing a scene similar to the Return of Cooler where the Avengers do everything to beat down one Ultron and they defeat him and turn around and their is like 100 more walking their way... mean.gif this will be the greatest film ever
post #44 of 35989
Thread Starter 
post #45 of 35989
errmygah i'm so ready
post #46 of 35989
No infinity gauntlet indifferent.gif
post #47 of 35989
I had heard someone has some video footage of the Hulk smashing thru something? Not sure if a cell phone vid, or what, but I figured if anyone would have found it, it would be in here by now. Anyone?
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
post #48 of 35989

its on Instagram and just a video of the set, not sure if this embed will work or not....

 

 

 

 

 

#IHadABetterSigTwoDaysAgo

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

El Tricolor 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Reply

#IHadABetterSigTwoDaysAgo

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

El Tricolor 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Reply
post #49 of 35989

This thread was only created 4 days ago? NT dont like comic book movies!!

 

post #50 of 35989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

I had heard someone has some video footage of the Hulk smashing thru something? Not sure if a cell phone vid, or what, but I figured if anyone would have found it, it would be in here by now. Anyone?

It's on the first page, I couldn't embed so it was a link. I think 3rd post. It's invicible Hulk smashing some truck iirc.
post #51 of 35989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Chris Hemsworth Says Everything is ‘Ramped Up’ in Avengers: Age of Ultron


Speaking at Wizard World Sacramento (via CBM), Thor himself Chris Hemsworth was asked if he would be getting more scenes as the god of thunder in the film, and he had some high praise for the sequel.

"Everything in Avengers is ramped up though. It kind of blew me away reading it. I don't know how Joss does it, but everyone has just gone up another notch and the whole thing is bigger and more insane and crazy. Yeah, he's a genius."

Hemsworth also confirmed that the majority of shooting for the film will take place in London and last for four months.


“Yeah, we're going to meet in London and shoot there for 4 months, so I'm excited to get back together with everyone and catch up.”

You can watch the full video with Hemsworth in the player below.


post #52 of 35989
The God of Thunder has spoken!
post #53 of 35989
Still cracks me up that he came to Sacramento laugh.gif

#IHadABetterSigTwoDaysAgo

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

El Tricolor 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Reply

#IHadABetterSigTwoDaysAgo

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

El Tricolor 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Reply
post #54 of 35989
No Black Panther really?but they added wanda and quicksilver really?hell hulk couldve been villian in this movie that would be the ultimate villian besides Thanos u cant have ultron without ant man...
post #55 of 35989
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadaqwest View Post

No Black Panther really?but they added wanda and quicksilver really?hell hulk couldve been villian in this movie that would be the ultimate villian besides Thanos u cant have ultron without ant man...
Yes you can. A good grip of Ultron stories don't even involve Ant Man anymore.

BP gets a solo movie before a bit role in Avengers.

I'll trust in Whedon for now with w/e he has in mind for the twins.
post #56 of 35989
Although I'm not trying to learn too much about this movie, I can buy the fact that Ultron is an evolved JARVIS, especially the way the MCU canon has been so far.
post #57 of 35989
I'd rather Ultron be some type of AI shield makes using stolen tech from Tony Stark and it mimics Jarvis...
post #58 of 35989
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadaqwest View Post

No Black Panther really?but they added wanda and quicksilver really?hell hulk couldve been villian in this movie that would be the ultimate villian besides Thanos u cant have ultron without ant man...

BP will get his own movie in a couple years to properly introduce him. Nobody wants to see a film with just Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, especially when they can't even bring up Magneto.
post #59 of 35989
Marvel better be glad superman batman movie was pushed back cause that wouldve took away all marvels buzz even though i dig marvel over dc films
post #60 of 35989
marvels making so much $

they could make another 10 films in between avengers 2 & 3

just watched Thor 2, going to watch captain America again in preparation for #2
For Sale: 2002 FOAM PROS SZ.11
$245 (USD)
  
Reply
For Sale: 2002 FOAM PROS SZ.11
$245 (USD)
  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Out - Inhumans: Black Bolt & Medusa Casted