NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › < OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD > - Page 2

post #31 of 4539

These just came in. Quality on the toe box isn't as nice as the OG version that dropped in Sept, but still a dope colorway to me.

 

 

post #32 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialkx View Post

These just came in. Quality on the toe box isn't as nice as the OG version that dropped in Sept, but still a dope colorway to me.





Did you go tts or .5 size up?

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply
post #33 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by SABLkicks View Post


Did you go tts or .5 size up?

I went tts, and they seem a bit more snug than the OGs, but not uncomfortably so.

post #34 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialkx View Post
 

I went tts, and they seem a bit more snug than the OGs, but not uncomfortably so.

thanks repped! 

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply
post #35 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialkx View Post

I went tts, and they seem a bit more snug than the OGs, but not uncomfortably so.

That's good to hear. Went TTS also.
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
post #36 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeizzle View Post
 

The model is the R698 and it's a collab with Classic Kicks. There was 2 other colourways:

 

sick..

never seen these before.. :S

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply
post #37 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by fo****zles View Post

Yup, March 2014.

More detailed pics:
842235

842236

842237

842238

i thought these would be easy to cop but it looks like a lot of people are waiting to release..

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply
post #38 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrtjccc View Post

R698 is such a good model, more releases like Bluefield need to happen

post #39 of 4539

so im tryin to decide on copping the "coa" but i can only find a 11 and a 10 but i wear a 10.5 like exact lol so im need advice on to get either the 10 or the 11 cause all 10.5 are like 350 plus im only gonna pay 250 max thanks for any help guys!!

post #40 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
 

so im tryin to decide on copping the "coa" but i can only find a 11 and a 10 but i wear a 10.5 like exact lol so im need advice on to get either the 10 or the 11 cause all 10.5 are like 350 plus im only gonna pay 250 max thanks for any help guys!!

If your feet are narrow, you MIGHT be okay with going down, and if your feet are wide, you MIGHT be able to go up.

i noticed that the shoe's length is slightly longer than the box size (ex: a 9.5 lengthwise seems like a 10) but the sockliner keeps your feet in place so you dont really notice it.

sorry for such a confusing answer, but its kind of hard to describe.

LOOKING FOR NEPTUNE ASICS GEL SAGA SZ 9

got up to $360 depending on the condition.

Reply

LOOKING FOR NEPTUNE ASICS GEL SAGA SZ 9

got up to $360 depending on the condition.

Reply
post #41 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy Jeff View Post
 

so im tryin to decide on copping the "coa" but i can only find a 11 and a 10 but i wear a 10.5 like exact lol so im need advice on to get either the 10 or the 11 cause all 10.5 are like 350 plus im only gonna pay 250 max thanks for any help guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
 

If your feet are narrow, you MIGHT be okay with going down, and if your feet are wide, you MIGHT be able to go up.

i noticed that the shoe's length is slightly longer than the box size (ex: a 9.5 lengthwise seems like a 10) but the sockliner keeps your feet in place so you dont really notice it.

sorry for such a confusing answer, but its kind of hard to describe.

I have wide feet and wear a 10 in most shoes (10.5 in GL3s) I went with my GL3 size and they fit me very well. No heel slippage or anything and I have the extra room I prefer. I would have to say go up in size because like @Demetri said the sockliner not only keeps your foot in place but it also eats up some of that potential extra room, I would rather tighten them and have room then have them loose and my toes balled up. 

Follow me on IG: only1_carterman


LOOKING FOR: RF x Asics Mint sz10.5, SF x Puma 'Great White' and 'Black Beast' sz10.5, NB x TGWO 577 AUTOBAHN NIGHTS sz10, , Miami ECP GL3 sz10.5, and Gel Saga...
Reply
Follow me on IG: only1_carterman


LOOKING FOR: RF x Asics Mint sz10.5, SF x Puma 'Great White' and 'Black Beast' sz10.5, NB x TGWO 577 AUTOBAHN NIGHTS sz10, , Miami ECP GL3 sz10.5, and Gel Saga...
Reply
post #42 of 4539
I know for Puma I size down..And thats what I do for every model and without fail it works for me except BOG/Clydes. Ofcourse some models are more snug than others but they break in and conform to foot. @el3ctronick and I do the same thing and no complaints from either of us.
WTB
Cream ultra boost SIZE 8.5

Instagram
instagram.com/supericon_
Reply
WTB
Cream ultra boost SIZE 8.5

Instagram
instagram.com/supericon_
Reply
post #43 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleFX View Post

I know for Puma I size down..And thats what I do for every model and without fail it works for me except BOG/Clydes. Ofcourse some models are more snug than others but they break in and conform to foot. @el3ctronick and I do the same thing and no complaints from either of us.

well as said above..i size down (compared to nike).

to be specific:

nike/jordan:11.5US

new balance(USA/UK):11US

adidas most sneakers(stan smith,zx7k,zx9k,zx5k,campus80):11US

asics sagas:11US

puma coas:11US and fits PERFECT

saucony: 11US

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply
post #44 of 4539
The Trinomic XS 850 OG is available at End, Hanon, and Crooked Tongues. Price seems to be basically the same at all three after shipping. Approximately $126 USD. I went with End since they've given me good service in the past.
Follow me on twitter and instagram: https://twitter.com/solidgator
Reply
Follow me on twitter and instagram: https://twitter.com/solidgator
Reply
post #45 of 4539
No half sizes and I'm 9.5 TTS. Any suggestions on sizing?

Edit: Went with US10. Hopefully they're not too big. Went with End as well.
Edited by SoleFreedom1013 - 3/14/14 at 6:36pm
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
post #46 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIVpositive View Post

The Trinomic XS 850 OG is available at End, Hanon, and Crooked Tongues. Price seems to be basically the same at all three after shipping. Approximately $126 USD. I went with End since they've given me good service in the past.
These will drop in the us right

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply
post #47 of 4539
I have no idea whether they're gonna come out here. Even if they do, I doubt you'd save more than $10 after shipping and/or tax.
Follow me on twitter and instagram: https://twitter.com/solidgator
Reply
Follow me on twitter and instagram: https://twitter.com/solidgator
Reply
post #48 of 4539
XT2s came in today.

For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
post #49 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleFreedom1013 View Post

XT2s came in today.

Might pick up this colorway soon. Very clean.

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply
post #50 of 4539
Wrong thread lol
Edited by Vapormercury - 3/15/14 at 1:10pm
post #51 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleFreedom1013 View Post

XT2s came in today.

 

sick cw. might need to grab these

IG: hrtjccc

WTB RF X Asics GLV Sage AND Rose Gold size 10/10.5

Reply

IG: hrtjccc

WTB RF X Asics GLV Sage AND Rose Gold size 10/10.5

Reply
post #52 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapormercury View Post
 

for anyone who wanna try to cop 

 

Hypethetic x Limited Edt x Reebok Insta Pump Fury

1/175 

 

http://limitededt.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=55


I think you meant to put this in the Reebok thread. 8o

post #53 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleByThePound View Post


I think you meant to put this in the Reebok thread. nerd.gif

Yess sorry about that ! Hehe
post #54 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by fo****zles View Post

Gotta keep the thread going... glasses.gif

Latest PU:

 

anyone knows if and where i can find these in size 11?...:S

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply
post #55 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by el3ctronick View Post
 

anyone knows if and where i can find these in size 11?...:S

eBay

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply
post #56 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by SABLkicks View Post
 

eBay

they are not selling any cw of the collaboration.thanks

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply
post #57 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by el3ctronick View Post
 

they are not selling any cw of the collaboration.thanks

what you expect a full size run? check daily you might get lucky. 

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply

WTB:

-New Balance 996RYL in a size 9

-New Balance 1400 x jcrew cork in a size 9

IG: tierzer0

PSN: SABLkicks

Reply
post #58 of 4539
Quote:
Originally Posted by SABLkicks View Post
 

what you expect a full size run? check daily you might get lucky. 

i check every day

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply

Have:Atmos Air Max 1 size 8.5 US

Want:Atmos Air Max 1 size 11.5 US

Reply
post #59 of 4539
All 3 are supposedly samples:

1941145_266768756826275_754483144_n.jpg

(Source: http://statigr.am/p/676447856009981193_307470810)
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
For Sale

Nike Air Presto SE QS "Safari" - Size M (10-11)

[SoleFreedom1013]

Reply
post #60 of 4539

I saw pix on feet of the black joints... They have a floral sock liner. They're beautiful...

There is a cream/beige version as well.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › < OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >