NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Air Jordan 11 “Pantone” Rumored QS 2014 Release
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Air Jordan 11 “Pantone” Rumored QS 2014 Release - Page 6

post #151 of 410
These and Colombias can't drop in the same year. I think these will be the holiday shoe. Excuse me if that's already been established.
radyo.bigcartel.com
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
Reply
radyo.bigcartel.com
Instagram: @jeromezra
Z28
Reply
post #152 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirThompson View Post

These and Colombias can't drop in the same year. I think these will be the holiday shoe. Excuse me if that's already been established.

Been established.
post #153 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post


bruh these & the pantones are totally differnt

these are customized cool grays

You positive they're even cool grey customs?  Not saying they can't be but look close around entire shoe, they have a grey shade that surrounds it.  That let's me know someone grayed it out on purpose.  Let's not forget the Pantone 11 from the collection...

 

post #154 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazylegzddr View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post

You positive they're even cool grey customs?  Not saying they can't be but look close around entire shoe, they have a grey shade that surrounds it.  That let's me know someone grayed it out on purpose.  Let's not forget the Pantone 11 from the collection...



What?

cool grays are all gray suede

pantones are all sky blue possibly suede

wouldnt there be a lot more blue if they were lazered pantones
Everything happens for a reason.

"I'm 5'9 & 140 pounds the hell you calling little???" 1/4 Million f.k.a. 12 Million

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE
Reply
Everything happens for a reason.

"I'm 5'9 & 140 pounds the hell you calling little???" 1/4 Million f.k.a. 12 Million

"God Gave Us Pooh.What else have they done."Seymore CAKE
Reply
post #155 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post


What?

cool grays are all gray suede

pantones are all sky blue possibly suede

wouldnt there be a lot more blue if they were lazered panton

 

 

I'm not gonna assume they are the lazered pantones but you called them custom cool greys which you can tell by the pic they were edited since someone did point out the little bit of blue showing on the right shoe and a pretty sloppy edit around the shoe lol...here's my edit of the Pantone I posted.  All I'm saying is I doubt it's a custom cool grey

 

post #156 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazylegzddr View Post


I'm not gonna assume they are the lazered pantones but you called them custom cool greys which you can tell by the pic they were edited since someone did point out the little bit of blue showing on the right shoe and a pretty sloppy edit around the shoe lol...here's my edit of the Pantone I posted.  All I'm saying is I doubt it's a custom cool grey




these are ushers
post #157 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakenbake186 View Post

these are ushers
Thanks for the late breaking news?.... Lol
post #158 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by koncrete kickz View Post

I like these a lot, but am i the only one who think these are just blue cool grey's ?
Aren't Space Jams just blk/blue Concords? Aren't Playoffs/BRED just black and red Space Jams?
post #159 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUG2ATL View Post

Thanks for the late breaking news?.... Lol
well nobody said it right?
post #160 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakenbake186 View Post

well nobody said it right?
Yea, previous page actually. When the pic was first mentioned and posted.
post #161 of 410

these wack as hell ... easy pass just give me them columbias

post #162 of 410
post #163 of 410
I dont see these dropping, this rumor started by the same people that said the Oregon 5s were gonna release all star weekend huh? Lol...look how that panned out. But if these do release i can see all hell breaking loose.
post #164 of 410

at this point, anyone can post a "rumor" and thousands of people will retweet it and sneakerblogs will talk about it like it's legit lol.

post #165 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiper23 View Post

I dont see these dropping, this rumor started by the same people that said the Oregon 5s were gonna release all star weekend huh? Lol...look how that panned out. But if these do release i can see all hell breaking loose.

These have been confirmed by a very legit member on here.
post #166 of 410
who got da connect for my 6.5 tho? laugh.gif That's the only thing I'm focused on.... I need to start hitting up local FTL and greasing wheels.
#TeamSmallFoot

A reseller's dream....
Reply
#TeamSmallFoot

A reseller's dream....
Reply
post #167 of 410
The amount of hype if it is a QS sick.gif
Edited by MJ 23 - 3/8/14 at 7:26pm
post #168 of 410
I'm not rockin a baby blue... This ain't early 2000 and people flossin velour suits and listening to Baby and Mannie Fresh... Deeper blue would had been better. Hell infrared these, not like jb hasn't released a lot of those this year anyway

Want To Buy
Reebok Kamikaze II Black/White Sz. 8



No man should ever think about ever wearing Air Jordan IV Doernbecher's.
Reply

Want To Buy
Reebok Kamikaze II Black/White Sz. 8



No man should ever think about ever wearing Air Jordan IV Doernbecher's.
Reply
post #169 of 410

23isback is saying it could be the holiday XI....color matches the color description for december's drop

 

post #170 of 410
Columbias will be the holiday xi. These will drop in the fall as a qs.
post #171 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Columbias will be the holiday xi. These will drop in the fall as a qs.


ooh wee....count me in for both.....but these should be a spring/summer drop if you ask me

post #172 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces1983 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Columbias will be the holiday xi. These will drop in the fall as a qs.


ooh wee....count me in for both.....but these should be a spring/summer drop if you ask me

Honestly don't matter to me. As long as they drop I'm happy. I usually don't immediately wear my shoes anyways.
post #173 of 410
Would cop if ever gr'd smokin.gif
post #174 of 410

We'll see how this QS goes... :{

post #175 of 410

August for the Pantones...

For Sale/Trade

DS Concord Low XI - Size 7Y

Reply

For Sale/Trade

DS Concord Low XI - Size 7Y

Reply
post #176 of 410
Rather get cool greys honestly. Easier to match with
post #177 of 410
These are an instant cop for me. Love the color. I will swap the laces with some white ones.
post #178 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejman250 View Post
 

We'll see how this QS goes... :{

Hopefully this is Gamma Blue 12 QS numbers 

New England Patriots, Michigan Wolverines
USE EBATES to earn cash back

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=jstJf9NezYeWN8uobC%2FQ4w%3D%3D&eeid=26471

 

Size 10.5 French Open SOLD

Reply
New England Patriots, Michigan Wolverines
USE EBATES to earn cash back

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=jstJf9NezYeWN8uobC%2FQ4w%3D%3D&eeid=26471

 

Size 10.5 French Open SOLD

Reply
post #179 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalker View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejman250 View Post
 

We'll see how this QS goes... :{

Hopefully this is Gamma Blue 12 QS numbers 

 

The Gamma Blue 12s were a QS? I didn't even know.....

post #180 of 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts View Post

who got da connect for my 6.5 tho? laugh.gif That's the only thing I'm focused on.... I need to start hitting up local FTL and greasing wheels.

Get your PRgirl on and flex da Abs. nerd.gif
Struggle Now, Relax Later
Engineering The World
Just Chill Homie
Reply
Struggle Now, Relax Later
Engineering The World
Just Chill Homie
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Air Jordan 11 “Pantone” Rumored QS 2014 Release