Got my venoms in. Here are some of my personal opinions.
- both were xl and unwashed
- venom 1-1.5" longer
- ankle cuff same length
- venom has a snap button fly
- venom has zipper at ankle cuff which is very stiff, unfortunately making it so that the pants don't ruffle at the bottom like the 2.0 does so well
- venom has more room in crotch area
- venom waist band is about 1/2" taller
- pockets on left and right are about 2-3" deeper than the 2.0 left pocket
- venom has no cloth flap over the back pocket and venom has pull string for back pocket
- venom has much higher quality double stitching
-material feels about the same
- venom has no multi paneled leg portion like the 2.0. No seam above and below the knee.
- venom has ventilation under crotch
Cliff notes...might need to size down
Fit pics per request. I am 5'11" 190. I got bigger thighs and skinny calves. These just fit like they are too big which is why i didn't post pics. They fit better if i hike them up but then the waistband is around my belly button lol.
Stiff zipper standing on its ownEdited by BoostHog - 6/18/14 at 8:39pm