NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Nick Cannon goes White Face for an album...thoughts?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nick Cannon goes White Face for an album...thoughts? - Page 14

post #391 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecoldest343 View Post

Another example of some,not all white people(you may not even be white,who knows just using what you said) trying to make up the rules because the rules which we know most of the times benefit a certain population more than other's,racially,economically,class wise,ect don't fit into what you want or see as being fair and then it turns into it's either all or nothing at all.No my friend slowly those days are coming to an end where you have the right or at least you feel like you do to dibble,dabble in all aspects of what could,should and is fair in your world.Taking the racial part out of it It's really now an American problem where Americans think opinion's rise above and resonates over truth.

Nick Canon did it and is it a big deal?no of course not because there is no terrible history behind it mocking white people "Ha-ha-ha a black man making fun of us white people but he's still black" it's the attitude.But is it fair?no it's not but if everyone pointed out something that isn't fair it would consume and swallow this country up.Before some of you get upset over what Nick Canon is doing watch your local news and get upset over what is going on in your own neck of the woods with our governments and what's going on the other side of the world.

Travon is dead while in other news Zimmerman is still $%^#*$# up but life isn't fair,I didn't create the rules I just try to bend them when I can while living by them.

Don't stereotype ANYONE. What a terrible idea. mean.gif

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #392 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecoldest343 View Post

Another example of some,not all white people(you may not even be white,who knows just using what you said) trying to make up the rules because the rules which we know most of the times benefit a certain population more than other's,racially,economically,class wise,ect don't fit into what you want or see as being fair and then it turns into it's either all or nothing at all.No my friend slowly those days are coming to an end where you have the right or at least you feel like you do to dibble,dabble in all aspects of what could,should and is fair in your world.Taking the racial part out of it It's really now an American problem where Americans think opinion's rise above and resonates over truth.

Nick Canon did it and is it a big deal?no of course not because there is no terrible history behind it mocking white people "Ha-ha-ha a black man making fun of us white people but he's still black" it's the attitude.But is it fair?no it's not but if everyone pointed out something that isn't fair it would consume and swallow this country up.Before some of you get upset over what Nick Canon is doing watch your local news and get upset over what is going on in your own neck of the woods with our governments and what's going on the other side of the world.

Travon is dead while in other news Zimmerman is still $%^#*$# up but life isn't fair,I didn't create the rules I just try to bend them when I can while living by them.

Don't stereotype ANYONE. What a terrible idea. mean.gif


Why are you even still responding? Especially to posts like that one. **** wasn't even close to being coherent.

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

Reply

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

Reply
post #393 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecoldest343 View Post

Another example of some,not all white people(you may not even be white,who knows just using what you said) trying to make up the rules because the rules which we know most of the times benefit a certain population more than other's,racially,economically,class wise,ect don't fit into what you want or see as being fair and then it turns into it's either all or nothing at all.No my friend slowly those days are coming to an end where you have the right or at least you feel like you do to dibble,dabble in all aspects of what could,should and is fair in your world.Taking the racial part out of it It's really now an American problem where Americans think opinion's rise above and resonates over truth.

Nick Canon did it and is it a big deal?no of course not because there is no terrible history behind it mocking white people "Ha-ha-ha a black man making fun of us white people but he's still black" it's the attitude.But is it fair?no it's not but if everyone pointed out something that isn't fair it would consume and swallow this country up.Before some of you get upset over what Nick Canon is doing watch your local news and get upset over what is going on in your own neck of the woods with our governments and what's going on the other side of the world.

Travon is dead while in other news Zimmerman is still $%^#*$# up but life isn't fair,I didn't create the rules I just try to bend them when I can while living by them.

Don't stereotype ANYONE. What a terrible idea. mean.gif

Well then I want to see you in other threads where a minority is being stereotyped and I want to see you argue for them page after page.

Because it's just so wrong to see what it's like when the shoe is on the other foot. Now you want to be like "I dont want to play this game anymore"
Chicago x Nigeria

Jordan Retro 12 Black/Red Size 12 DS for sale PM me
Reply
Chicago x Nigeria

Jordan Retro 12 Black/Red Size 12 DS for sale PM me
Reply
post #394 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by oidreez View Post


Well then I want to see you in other threads where a minority is being stereotyped and I want to see you argue for them page after page.

Because it's just so wrong to see what it's like when the shoe is on the other foot. Now you want to be like "I dont want to play this game anymore

 

 

lol que>


Edited by LIONBLOOD - 3/28/14 at 9:18am

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #395 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

is cream cheese eating and dog kissing really a white thing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Love Nutella View Post

 
There is a reason why white people doing blackface is criticized and does not get a pass. It is all due to context and connotations of it all because of history. During a time in history, there was slavery, blacks were seen as second class citizens, they were oppressed, persecuted and ostracized for centuries. Blackface was another oppressive and demeaning portrayal of blacks. To this day, blacks are STILL discriminated based on the color of their skin and experience racism on a bigger scale than their white counterparts. Negative stereotypes and "blackface" today done in satire or as a prejudice act still reinforce that persecuting nature of what blacks experienced under white dominant rule throughout history and in the present. Doing so called "whiteface" does not have that same context in history or even today . The histories and today's experiences between both races cannot even be compared. Whereas "blackface" might bring back the whole context of the history of blacks in the U.S., and even the deep prejudices they still face today, I doubt a white person seeing someone painting their face white and doing white stereotypes experience the same dehumanized feeling or prejudice. All about context. 


No level or severity of stereotyping should get a pass. We either allow all of it, or none of it.

Jesus Christ Anton, you of all people should know nothing is purely black or white or this or that. It's been repeated and exponential amount of times in here, and quite thoroughly .

Aint no way...
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #396 of 406

basically like saying let me chop your off foot now lets run a race square and even

post #397 of 406

He might be corny but he winning. Didn't know he smashed nicole Scherzinger
post #398 of 406
Dude 5 star line up is squatting on 98% of the world.

Milian pimp.gif, you can't eem hate on the man.
post #399 of 406
Quote:
 I am more annoyed Nick Cannon is allowed to put out an album

:lol

 

Regardless of the connotations it doesn't have, I found this to be extremely tacky and in poor taste. However it is Nick Cannon, the king of corny and tacky so I'm not surprised he'd stoop this low for some attention. Can't be worse than trying to throw hands with Eminem.

post #400 of 406

not that ive been keeping up with this thread all too well, im still surprised its going strong...

post #401 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverdale Road View Post


He might be corny but he winning. Didn't know he smashed nicole Scherzinger

so he took down...

nicole-scherzinger-hot-8.jpg?w=672

christina-milian-redzone-pregrammy.jpg

17360439-17360442-large.jpg

kim+kardashian+pregnant+photo.jpg

and that's just off the top of his head, pause.

i aint eem mad smokin.gif
Da Angels.Da Lakers.Da Raiders
Reply
Da Angels.Da Lakers.Da Raiders
Reply
post #402 of 406
he wild n out
Ken Patera For WWE Hall OF Fame
Reply
Ken Patera For WWE Hall OF Fame
Reply
post #403 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by akajaedeuce View Post

so he took down...

nicole-scherzinger-hot-8.jpg?w=672

christina-milian-redzone-pregrammy.jpg

17360439-17360442-large.jpg

kim+kardashian+pregnant+photo.jpg

and that's just off the top of his head, pause.

i aint eem mad smokin.gif

All of that and his wife is worth 500 large? Yeah, he's doing aight.....
post #404 of 406
I wonder if him and Michelle Beadle will have a song together on his album
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #405 of 406

and u can take credit for coming up with the idea

post #406 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTERCOMBO View Post


The last samurai was tom cruse. It's a movie, Deal with it

 

Ummm did you even watch The Last Samurai? lol.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Nick Cannon goes White Face for an album...thoughts?