NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000 - Page 272

post #8131 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by bds120 View Post
 

 

 

I did it as soon as I checked out. Wrote them to cancel or remove a pair... they did neither. Got shipping information like 6 hrs later. Some BS if you ask me.

That's terrible, they got twice as much money than they should have from you and probably lots of others and don't even seem to be doing anything about it. I certainly won't be buying anything from them in the future.

post #8132 of 11845
Do the purple tapes fit the same as any other n9000? What's the going rate for them?
post #8133 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Blue View Post
 

That's terrible, they got twice as much money than they should have from you and probably lots of others and don't even seem to be doing anything about it. I certainly won't be buying anything from them in the future.

 

Yea... definitely shady. 

 

And I like they colabs too....

OG Mystery Gray UB sz10 for sale
Reply
OG Mystery Gray UB sz10 for sale
Reply
post #8134 of 11845

same thing happened to me when the luxury goods dropped. i couldnt edit my cart (the checkout process was awful on RD) and was forced to buy 2 pairs. begged for them to cancel and a couple of days later both showed up

post #8135 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4t3r View Post

Do the purple tapes fit the same as any other n9000? What's the going rate for them?

I've seen a price drop lately
post #8136 of 11845

For those who got stuck with two pairs, I noticed in the comments under deon's IG post on the lira someone asking him about the two pair 'glitch', and he responded by saying someone at concepts will be reaching out and taking care of it.  not sure whether that was just a bs comment to appease the masses or whether they will follow through...might be worth reaching out to deon/cncpts on social media, if there are enough posts about this out there, they might do something...  might...  good luck -

 

post #8137 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrForce1 View Post

Cncpts been good money with their shipping since Lux Goods to me. I think my pair will be here Tuesday
Yeah Concepts has been good for me too besides the grail release. Switching to USPS priority for collabs was a great decison they made. Hated waiting a damn week with trash UPS ground.
post #8138 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Blue View Post
 

That's terrible, they got twice as much money than they should have from you and probably lots of others and don't even seem to be doing anything about it. I certainly won't be buying anything from them in the future.

clipped me the same way

FS: PSNY AJ12 US 10 - DS
Prelude 2 US 10 - DS
Tangerine Hu US 8.5, 9 - DS
Black Hu US 6.5, 7.5, 9.5 - DS
Yeezy V2 Beluga US 7.5, 8.5, 9.5 - DS
Nike Yeezy 1 Tan US 10.5 - USED
PM if Interested
Reply
FS: PSNY AJ12 US 10 - DS
Prelude 2 US 10 - DS
Tangerine Hu US 8.5, 9 - DS
Black Hu US 6.5, 7.5, 9.5 - DS
Yeezy V2 Beluga US 7.5, 8.5, 9.5 - DS
Nike Yeezy 1 Tan US 10.5 - USED
PM if Interested
Reply
post #8139 of 11845
I understand the two pair thing is wack and unacceptable. If you all just clicked the arrow pointing down after carting two pairs, you could have purchased one...I almost purchased two, but it took me three tries to figure out how to check out with one pair. Some people got caught up in da hype lol.

Edit: mine will hopefully be here wednesday

For Sale/Trade

 

New Balance 997NV Size 9

 

New Balance Brooklyn Bridge Size 8.5

 

Nike Cortez Forrest Gump Size 9

Reply

For Sale/Trade

 

New Balance 997NV Size 9

 

New Balance Brooklyn Bridge Size 8.5

 

Nike Cortez Forrest Gump Size 9

Reply
post #8140 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmofoness View Post

I understand the two pair thing is wack and unacceptable. If you all just clicked the arrow pointing down after carting two pairs, you could have purchased one...I almost purchased two, but it took me three tries to figure out how to check out with one pair. Some people got caught up in da hype lol.

Edit: mine will hopefully be here wednesday
no arrow on mobile, a lot of people tried to cop via cell phone and didn't have that option
post #8141 of 11845
My mistake. Damn, that's is ****** up! Thanks for the paradigm shift.

For Sale/Trade

 

New Balance 997NV Size 9

 

New Balance Brooklyn Bridge Size 8.5

 

Nike Cortez Forrest Gump Size 9

Reply

For Sale/Trade

 

New Balance 997NV Size 9

 

New Balance Brooklyn Bridge Size 8.5

 

Nike Cortez Forrest Gump Size 9

Reply
post #8142 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by bds120 View Post

Well I definitely got hit with the 2 pairs. Screw concepts for that. Might not do anymore business with them.

Was just trying to help someone out. Now I'm trying to sell both sz 10. Retail + shipping.

 

i learned if it's not a good friend, you always get payment up front

LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
post #8143 of 11845

My pair of Cncpts arrive tomorrow, this is the fastest they have shipped any launch product to me. I hope this release is a sign of what's to come. It sucks for people that got caught up with unwanted glitch doubles, but there was no way I was ordering two pairs, if I couldn't get my cart to update and they sold out, I would've just been on to the next  

post #8144 of 11845

Got a size 12 in Lira since 11.5 was sold out. I am a size 12 in Gel lyte 3 and a 11.5 gel lyte 5. Am i fcked or what

post #8145 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixotik View Post

Got a size 12 in Lira since 11.5 was sold out. I am a size 12 in Gel lyte 3 and a 11.5 gel lyte 5. Am i fcked or what

giphy.gif
post #8146 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixotik View Post

Got a size 12 in Lira since 11.5 was sold out. I am a size 12 in Gel lyte 3 and a 11.5 gel lyte 5. Am i fcked or what

if 11.5 is what you consider your TTS, you'll probably be swimming in those 12s.
post #8147 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfanatic View Post


giphy.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsualum View Post


if 11.5 is what you consider your TTS, you'll probably be swimming in those 12s.

fml. extra insoles ftw or na?

post #8148 of 11845
Yes you could try putting extra insoles and see how it feels.
post #8149 of 11845
No insole will help that size gap.
post #8150 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixotik View Post
 

 

fml. extra insoles ftw or na?


yeah, insoles work for me for casual wear.  i have us11.5 in espressos and us12 in Sols, and the Sols feel just like the expressos to me with one of those cheap SofSole air sole inserts from finishline.

 

I usually wear us12 in air maxes, 11.5 in gel sagas, 12 in gl3 and 5s for reference.


Edited by bgv4 - 10/4/15 at 5:13pm

Size 12

 

https://twitter.com/bgv4          

 

https://instagram.com/bgv4/

 

NEW ADDITIONS to my Spring Cleaning for sale list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18pk2Ldt-DF5TadVTVOm6...

Reply

Size 12

 

https://twitter.com/bgv4          

 

https://instagram.com/bgv4/

 

NEW ADDITIONS to my Spring Cleaning for sale list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18pk2Ldt-DF5TadVTVOm6...

Reply
post #8151 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfanatic View Post

Yes you could try putting extra insoles and see how it feels.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood056 View Post

No insole will help that size gap.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgv4 View Post
 


yeah, insoles work for me for casual wear.  i have us11.5 in espressos and us12 in Sols, and the Sols feel just like the expressos to me with one of those cheap SofSole air sole inserts from finishline.

i shoudlnt have pulled trigger so early before reading up. i copped them at like 1pm cus i felt asleep late. im a size 12 in all my jordans tho. 4, 11, 3, 7s. 

they come in tomorrow so i'll update you guys then.

post #8152 of 11845

I saw the Lire in person today... prob my favorite n9000 next to the Patta Italia..

I won't unds them til next spring/summer tho...

post #8153 of 11845
If anyone got stuck with an extra 8/8.5 let me know 👀
post #8154 of 11845

delete

-

Reply

-

Reply
post #8155 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixotik View Post
 

 

fml. extra insoles ftw or na?


I wear my size 12 Ferros with an insole. It works, but it's not ideal.

 

The main problem I have with Diadora sizing is not the length, but there is generally a lot of extra room in the shoe. I normally prefer a more snug feel. I went down to an 11 on the Lire, so I hope this works out. My Sol's are a size 11.5. They fit fine, but they even have some room in them. 

-

Reply

-

Reply
post #8156 of 11845
Glitches on websites happening all the time. Not sure why people are butt hurt . That Best Buy glitch months back anyone remember that? Anyhow, I'm sure they'll take care of people who had to cart 2. That glitch was also fixed in a flash, I was there and it was fixed whitin about 3 minutes. Wish I got a second pair to be honest

Follow me on Instagram @BostonsBest1

 

Also check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM483OlWF2T-S71wCQHGBDQ

Reply

Follow me on Instagram @BostonsBest1

 

Also check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM483OlWF2T-S71wCQHGBDQ

Reply
post #8157 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by southboston78 View Post

Glitches on websites happening all the time. Not sure why people are butt hurt . That Best Buy glitch months back anyone remember that? Anyhow, I'm sure they'll take care of people who had to cart 2. That glitch was also fixed in a flash, I was there and it was fixed whitin about 3 minutes. Wish I got a second pair to be honest
I know it sounds weird saying, but it sucks that they have already shipped the (2) shoes before they could respond to emails to fix the issue and canceling one pair of shoes from an order.
Daje Roma
Reply
Daje Roma
Reply
post #8158 of 11845
Sorry these no collabs n9000 but still the best cw that I love. Love purple shoes. Didnt know diadora runs in uk sizing (havent got any before). Asked for 9.5. Which is uk9.5 eur 44. The fit is narrow in the toe box. When I try them on the fit fine. But back home, found the length is longer then I expected. But still tight in the toe box. Its same fit as I found in the asics tigers gel series n saucony retros. Very comfy n solid.



post #8159 of 11845


Let the hype begin.
Twitter: @Ghosts_Return

WTB: VNDS / DS Asics Colette x LAMJC GL3 (2008) US9/9.5
WTB: VNDS / DS Asics x Patta GL3 US9/9.5 w/ bag
Reply
Twitter: @Ghosts_Return

WTB: VNDS / DS Asics Colette x LAMJC GL3 (2008) US9/9.5
WTB: VNDS / DS Asics x Patta GL3 US9/9.5 w/ bag
Reply
post #8160 of 11845
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwussup View Post

i learned if it's not a good friend, you always get payment up front
yup, word
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000