This is a comparison between authentic and fake Air Jordan 11 Retro Concords 2011. The replicas nowadays are getting very close to authentic ones as they are very often produced in the same factory using the same material and are therefore more difficult to identify as before major differences could be spotted easily like the carbon fiber plate or the position of the Jumpman/Jordan tag on the tongue. I hope the pictures and description below can be of help to you to identify fakes more easily.
Remark: The received item are the fake ones. I did this comparison to prove to a seller that the ones he sold are fake.
Authentic vs. Received Item
1. Length of patent leather of cap toe is too long.
2. Quality of patent leather is low.
3. Overall shape of shoe is distorted. Heel and ankle line is too vertical resp. too horizontal, should be slightly tilted forward and downwards.
4. Gap between 2nd and 3rd lace hole part is too wide. Should be the narrowest one of all the gaps.
5. Gap between last lace hole part and ankle line is to wide, means height of shoe is too high.
6. Patent leather at heel center is cut too high.
7. White mid sole of heel center should be more pointed, too round.
8. Number 23 is too stretched, too distorted and misplaced (too high).
9. Ball of Jumpman logo should be on same level as the gab between the 2 and 3.
10. Sole is too milky, should be more transparent.
11. Third pod is too big and misplaced.
12. No sign of yellowing on sole . Yellowing is unavoidable, no matter how shoe is kept, even in air-tight bags.
13. Use of stock photo (yellowing of sole visible).
Edited by Phil Blaze - 4/23/14 at 8:07pm