if anybody can give me clear fluid translations for the answers to these presentation questions with correct preterite and imperfect conjugations, I'll PP you 5 bucks.
1. What was your childhood like?
I was born in poverty and my father was a deaf surgeon.
2. Where did you live as a child?
As a child, I moved around a lot as my father tried to find work.
3. What was your home city/country like?
I was born in Alcala de Henares, the second largest city in Spain. It is located 20 miles near Madrid.
4. Will you tell me an interesting story about your childhood?
Now much is known or documented about my early childhood.
5. How is your life now different from your childhood?
I’m dead now, but in my adulthood I was able to buy things I wanted more.
6. What did you do to change the world?
I wrote the first modern novel in Don Quixote.
7. Do you have any advice for me?
As for advice, always do what you love.
8. How long have you been living in?
I passed away in 1616 at age 68.
Edited by schwagggg - 5/6/14 at 8:17am