NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING* - Page 340

Poll Results: Haven UB?

 
  • 31% (35)
    Love em
  • 36% (41)
    Hate em
  • 32% (36)
    Will have to see them in person
112 Total Votes  
post #10171 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post


Even my J&Ds have a picture of the black sole versions on the box lol

Weird? Both my J&D labels have no pics just style codes and colorway details?
post #10172 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by bds120 View Post

My royal blues got delivered today. Very nice, even more than in pics.

Received them without any extra VAT from Sweatshop.co.uk since I know some were worried about it.

Let's see pics.

From the Garden, where you better watch for them snakes.

 

@mignaci0 (on all social media)

 

Reply

From the Garden, where you better watch for them snakes.

 

@mignaci0 (on all social media)

 

Reply
post #10173 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidkicks View Post


Weird? Both my J&D labels have no pics just style codes and colorway details?


I bought these locally in Canada if that makes a difference

FS:
Reply
FS:
Reply
post #10174 of 166156

Anybody need a size 8.5 white UB? 

post #10175 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGGQ View Post
 

Anybody need a size 8.5 white UB? 

 

Depends on that price. 8o

post #10176 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGGQ View Post
 

Looking to get 225 including shipping and fees. Invoiced.

use your PM bruh none of that nonsense

post #10177 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldmember View Post

It literally took 1 hour for them to accept my request lol

Oh well. They rejected my as* twice. Guess they got something against my profile (and accepted my friend).

I'll just contribute here : )

I'gram : SoleCorea

 

For Sale or Trade : Air Yeezy II Platinum (DS, US 11), HTM Free Mercurial Black (DS, US 11.5), 

YZY BOOST 750 Black & Grey/Gum (DS, US 11)

Reply

I'gram : SoleCorea

 

For Sale or Trade : Air Yeezy II Platinum (DS, US 11), HTM Free Mercurial Black (DS, US 11.5), 

YZY BOOST 750 Black & Grey/Gum (DS, US 11)

Reply
post #10178 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewShoeSmell View Post

Oh well. They rejected my as* twice. Guess they got something against my profile (and accepted my friend).

I'll just contribute here : )


You ain't missing much to be honest. All i see are resellers from UK and people asking how it fits laugh.gif
post #10179 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post

Word, I figured it was just some confusion and they never actually came out, but there were multiple sites reporting about a Footlocker UK exclusive that was all white including the outsole, but didn't have the reptile pattern on the cage.

That 2nd pair you posted are the J&D.

The white sole GR was rumored at the very beginning back in May. Turned out to be a sample as the release version had the black sole.

Then a few weeks back Urban Outfitters UK had a restock and their pictures showed what looked like a new version with a clear cage. I haven't been able to keep up with everything but I'm pretty sure those weren't what people received, they got the normal GR instead.
post #10180 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by bds120 View Post

My royal blues got delivered today. Very nice, even more than in pics.

Received them without any extra VAT from Sweatshop.co.uk since I know some were worried about it.

Nice man mine are still stuck in the UK. I hope you get them this week, but I appreciate the update I was worried. 

post #10181 of 166156
So I was in my GF's trunk today and noticed this. Same material as boost? It's soft like boost but black. This is in her Acura TSX

That's all lol

post #10182 of 166156
pulled the trigger on the core blacks last night. the waiting begins. wonder how much wear I will be able to get in em with winter coming.
post #10183 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by bds120 View Post

My royal blues got delivered today. Very nice, even more than in pics.

Received them without any extra VAT from Sweatshop.co.uk since I know some were worried about it.
When did you order?
TRADE: DS Beluga Size 10 and 6.5 for the same size in Zebra colorway
Reply
TRADE: DS Beluga Size 10 and 6.5 for the same size in Zebra colorway
Reply
post #10184 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globetrahter View Post

So I was in my GF's trunk today and noticed this. Same material as boost? It's soft like boost but black. This is in her Acura TSX

That's all lol

There's going to be an increase in break-ins on the TSX. laugh.gif. What year TSX and where is it located? I had an '04 before.
post #10185 of 166156

I'm just curious, there is so much talk about core blacks and silver LTDs on this thread.

 

I've had my black/black pair for a while, is it hard to locate them now? Even with the restock?

 

And are there that much difference between the newer black joints compared to the first batch of pairs?

I'gram : SoleCorea

 

For Sale or Trade : Air Yeezy II Platinum (DS, US 11), HTM Free Mercurial Black (DS, US 11.5), 

YZY BOOST 750 Black & Grey/Gum (DS, US 11)

Reply

I'gram : SoleCorea

 

For Sale or Trade : Air Yeezy II Platinum (DS, US 11), HTM Free Mercurial Black (DS, US 11.5), 

YZY BOOST 750 Black & Grey/Gum (DS, US 11)

Reply
post #10186 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post
 

 

Word, I figured it was just some confusion and they never actually came out, but there were multiple sites reporting about a Footlocker UK exclusive that was all white including the outsole, but didn't have the reptile pattern on the cage.

 

 

 

 

It's crazy how a lot of people are still after them.

 

Them J&D joints are special I guess, but after seeing the Wmns all white UBs,

you just know they're going to be a nightmare to keep em fresh after ONE wear.

I'gram : SoleCorea

 

For Sale or Trade : Air Yeezy II Platinum (DS, US 11), HTM Free Mercurial Black (DS, US 11.5), 

YZY BOOST 750 Black & Grey/Gum (DS, US 11)

Reply

I'gram : SoleCorea

 

For Sale or Trade : Air Yeezy II Platinum (DS, US 11), HTM Free Mercurial Black (DS, US 11.5), 

YZY BOOST 750 Black & Grey/Gum (DS, US 11)

Reply
post #10187 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewShoeSmell View Post
 

I'm just curious, there is so much talk about core blacks and silver LTDs on this thread.

 

I've had my black/black pair for a while, is it hard to locate them now? Even with the restock?

 

And are there that much difference between the newer black joints compared to the first batch of pairs?

I think there are just 2 types of blacks the OG blacks and the wool blacks. The OG blacks are harder to locate but the restock that just happened is of the OG blacks instead of the wools so they're easy to get right now since they're on the website. I think going forward there may be more wools though because they keep your feet warmer and that's a good thing for the upcoming fall/winter season.

Shoe size chart~

Ultraboost: Size 10.5/11

Air Huarache: Size 11.5

Roshe One: Size 10.5

Reply

Shoe size chart~

Ultraboost: Size 10.5/11

Air Huarache: Size 11.5

Roshe One: Size 10.5

Reply
post #10188 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Script View Post
 

I think there are just 2 types of blacks the OG blacks and the wool blacks. The OG blacks are harder to locate but the restock that just happened is of the OG blacks instead of the wools so they're easy to get right now since they're on the website. I think going forward there may be more wools though because they keep your feet warmer and that's a good thing for the upcoming fall/winter season.

 

Thanks!

 

Yea... I have the wool ones in grey but didn't really have time to compare the two.

It doesn't say Climawarm on them tho... so maybe it's just a tiny bit thicker material? 

 

I don't think there was a side by side comparison... maybe I'll get on that soon.

I'gram : SoleCorea

 

For Sale or Trade : Air Yeezy II Platinum (DS, US 11), HTM Free Mercurial Black (DS, US 11.5), 

YZY BOOST 750 Black & Grey/Gum (DS, US 11)

Reply

I'gram : SoleCorea

 

For Sale or Trade : Air Yeezy II Platinum (DS, US 11), HTM Free Mercurial Black (DS, US 11.5), 

YZY BOOST 750 Black & Grey/Gum (DS, US 11)

Reply
post #10189 of 166156
Hate to do another post about sizing but: Still not 100% sure what size I need in these. I wear a 9.5 in Rod Lavers, Stan Smiths, and the EQT cushions I have, and I wear a 9.5 in NB 997,998s, 10 in most Nikes and Jordans, 10.5 in Asics GL3s. I'm basically a UK 9 which I think is 9.5 in these but I don't want to run the risk of these things pinching down in my toes and giving me ingrown toenails. Any help would be appreciated.
post #10190 of 166156

Go with the 10

post #10191 of 166156
The boost material on my Solars is starting to crack. They are a year old. Will Adidas replace them?
TRADE: DS Beluga Size 10 and 6.5 for the same size in Zebra colorway
Reply
TRADE: DS Beluga Size 10 and 6.5 for the same size in Zebra colorway
Reply
post #10192 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykoh View Post
 

Go with the 10

Sz 10.5 2016 PBs DS.. WTT for Sz 11 Zebras 

 

Sign up for ebates 

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=aifAhxvt09XSa0u4%2Bj50sQ%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Reply

Sz 10.5 2016 PBs DS.. WTT for Sz 11 Zebras 

 

Sign up for ebates 

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=aifAhxvt09XSa0u4%2Bj50sQ%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Reply
post #10193 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic872 View Post

The boost material on my Solars is starting to crack. They are a year old. Will Adidas replace them?

 

dont their products have some sort of warranty? see if they'll replace them.. cant hurt.

 

report back, chap! 

Sz 10.5 2016 PBs DS.. WTT for Sz 11 Zebras 

 

Sign up for ebates 

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=aifAhxvt09XSa0u4%2Bj50sQ%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Reply

Sz 10.5 2016 PBs DS.. WTT for Sz 11 Zebras 

 

Sign up for ebates 

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=aifAhxvt09XSa0u4%2Bj50sQ%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Reply
post #10194 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewShoeSmell View Post
 

 

Thanks!

 

Yea... I have the wool ones in grey but didn't really have time to compare the two.

It doesn't say Climawarm on them tho... so maybe it's just a tiny bit thicker material? 

 

I don't think there was a side by side comparison... maybe I'll get on that soon.

 

They just use wool threads instead of nylon.

nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
post #10195 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by mignaci0 View Post
 

Let's see pics.

 

Just finally got home to them. Very nice colorway. Very crisp blue.

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic872 View Post


When did you order?

 

Original order was Oct 14 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlndn View Post
 

Nice man mine are still stuck in the UK. I hope you get them this week, but I appreciate the update I was worried. 

 

Ah man...they will make it to ya. Thats the main goal.

New Balance 991.5 "Surplus Pack" sz9.5 - 9.9/10 condition

Ultra Boost OG 1.0 (s77415) Navy sz10 - IMMEDIATE SALE (3x wear)

Reply

New Balance 991.5 "Surplus Pack" sz9.5 - 9.9/10 condition

Ultra Boost OG 1.0 (s77415) Navy sz10 - IMMEDIATE SALE (3x wear)

Reply
post #10196 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by bds120 View Post

Just finally got home to them. Very nice colorway. Very crisp blue.









Original order was Oct 14 


Ah man...they will make it to ya. Thats the main goal.
Appreciate the update bro.
TRADE: DS Beluga Size 10 and 6.5 for the same size in Zebra colorway
Reply
TRADE: DS Beluga Size 10 and 6.5 for the same size in Zebra colorway
Reply
post #10197 of 166156
Just got my shipment of ultraboosts in. I ordered a 10 and a10.5. They pretty clean. Imagine how dirty these things gonna get
post #10198 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSMELLshoes View Post

Just got my shipment of ultraboosts in. I ordered a 10 and a10.5. They pretty clean. Imagine how dirty these things gonna get

I wore my UB Whites to gym, and trust me man, im really careful with ALL of my sneakers. I made sure i didnt kick anything or even kick weights. And for some reason theres this tiny dirty mark that just bugs the hell out of me. I dont even remember touching anything
post #10199 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic872 View Post

I use mine for the gym. For me they are too bright for regular everyday wear.

I don't have any of the UB'S but I love to wear my solar red EB's.



post #10200 of 166156
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykoh View Post

Go with the 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeOh29 View Post


Thanks! Both repped
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*