NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING* - Page 5393

Poll Results: You copping Parleys?

 
  • 48% (52)
    Caged
  • 2% (3)
    Uncaged
  • 6% (7)
    Both
  • 42% (46)
    None
108 Total Votes  
post #161761 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakspro View Post

I have the same problem with some trace cargos I got off GOAT.
So it is a 3.0 thing....has it improved for you at all? This is my first day wearing these

(I got them off GOAT too hmmm)
post #161762 of 174837
Finally found a pair of flash orange in my size ūüôŹūüŹľ

my fave 3

E4490405-C1C1-4A6B-91A5-4E8046D0280E_zpslvg85ljx.jpg

For Trade: DS 8.5 NAVY 1.0 UB, SNS x SS DS 9.0, UB 3.0 Trace Cargo DS 8.5

Looking for UB 1.0 or 2.0 sz 9-9.5

Reply

For Trade: DS 8.5 NAVY 1.0 UB, SNS x SS DS 9.0, UB 3.0 Trace Cargo DS 8.5

Looking for UB 1.0 or 2.0 sz 9-9.5

Reply
post #161763 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOLAS View Post


This with 1.0 pattern and shape would be ūüĒ•ūüĒ•ūüĒ•

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the shape of the 3.0s is weird. I want to pull the trigger on a 3.0 triple black. I like the grey accents but the toe area is ridiculously bulbous

post #161764 of 174837
Funny how different perception can be between people... I have never looked down at my 3.0's & thought the toebox was weird. I have all three UB versions too.
post #161765 of 174837
post #161766 of 174837
So they have altered the actual shape of the silhouette of the ultra boost from the 1.0-3.0 not just materials?
No support was all the support I needed.
Reply
No support was all the support I needed.
Reply
post #161767 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmpaHimself View Post
 

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the shape of the 3.0s is weird. I want to pull the trigger on a 3.0 triple black. I like the grey accents but the toe area is ridiculously bulbous


bulbous? Look a few posts earlier me and Sneakspro have the opposite issue

post #161768 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKingSchultz View Post

So they have altered the actual shape of the silhouette of the ultra boost from the 1.0-3.0 not just materials?
3.0 have a fatter/wider toe box
post #161769 of 174837
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by B000ster View Post
 

 

that OG pair with the white lace swap though...:Nthat

 

knew I should've held onto a pair but they were all oop'd to good homes (and un-DS'd!)

 

I hope most stay on the fence on EQT boost so I can double up on them whites.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sz10 View Post


My OG's are still DS lol. Dope shoe, just really haven't had the urge to break them out yet.

You gotta unDS em. You missing out on some super comfort. The steroid boost combined with that ortholite insole is insane. 

 

They still low-profile but essentially due to the mega boost make them feel like a mid.

post #161770 of 174837

 

Sudden restock at jd sports? Anyone copped? Was out of stock when I saw this.

post #161771 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by davejun View Post
 

 

Sudden restock at jd sports? Anyone copped? Was out of stock when I saw this.

 

Only 2 sizes available. 4.5 & 9

 

Not sure if it was a legit restock or just glitch since it seems every item sent you to the queue. 

AN INVENTORY ERROR OCCURRED AND WE ARE UNABLE TO CONFIRM YOUR SIZE. WE RECOMMEND TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER AND TRY AGAIN.

Team Retail

Team Late

1st Team - All Ls

Reply

AN INVENTORY ERROR OCCURRED AND WE ARE UNABLE TO CONFIRM YOUR SIZE. WE RECOMMEND TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER AND TRY AGAIN.

Team Retail

Team Late

1st Team - All Ls

Reply
post #161772 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by therefill View Post
 

 

Only 2 sizes available. 4.5 & 9

 

Not sure if it was a legit restock or just glitch since it seems every item sent you to the queue. 

 

Size 9. Darnnnn. I guess no one knows. Good fortune to whoever that copped them. :D

post #161773 of 174837


What if?
My wishlist

Oreo Wools sample
nerd.gif
Reply
My wishlist

Oreo Wools sample
nerd.gif
Reply
post #161774 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by macg0120 View Post



What if?

 

I can't be the only one who doesn't like leather cages on Ultra Boosts, right?

 

I actually like the plastic solid colored cages and plastic heel cups. 

 

AN INVENTORY ERROR OCCURRED AND WE ARE UNABLE TO CONFIRM YOUR SIZE. WE RECOMMEND TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER AND TRY AGAIN.

Team Retail

Team Late

1st Team - All Ls

Reply

AN INVENTORY ERROR OCCURRED AND WE ARE UNABLE TO CONFIRM YOUR SIZE. WE RECOMMEND TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER AND TRY AGAIN.

Team Retail

Team Late

1st Team - All Ls

Reply
post #161775 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by therefill View Post

I can't be the only one who doesn't like leather cages on Ultra Boosts, right?

I actually like the plastic solid colored cages and plastic heel cups. 



I like plastic heel cups but leather cages is lit. laugh.gif
My wishlist

Oreo Wools sample
nerd.gif
Reply
My wishlist

Oreo Wools sample
nerd.gif
Reply
post #161776 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by therefill View Post
 

 

Only 2 sizes available. 4.5 & 9

 

Not sure if it was a legit restock or just glitch since it seems every item sent you to the queue. 

Holy...I'm shaking... It was very real. I literally just checked out on my size just before midnight PST no PM or anything just random dumb luck. got instant order confirmation and then apparently they took down the page shortly thereafter (tried to hook up my brother) 4.5 9 10.5 10  11.5 UK all showed as cartable but he got errors when trying to cart.....Hoping for the best. Be insane pickup if they actually ship.:x 

post #161777 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaplz View Post
 

Holy...I'm shaking... It was very real. I literally just checked out on my size just before midnight PST no PM or anything just random dumb luck. got instant order confirmation and then apparently they took down the page shortly thereafter (tried to hook up my brother) 4.5 9 10.5 10  11.5 UK all showed as cartable but he got errors when trying to cart.....Hoping for the best. Be insane pickup if they actually ship.:x 

 

LOL nice. You came up if it goes through. :Nthat 

AN INVENTORY ERROR OCCURRED AND WE ARE UNABLE TO CONFIRM YOUR SIZE. WE RECOMMEND TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER AND TRY AGAIN.

Team Retail

Team Late

1st Team - All Ls

Reply

AN INVENTORY ERROR OCCURRED AND WE ARE UNABLE TO CONFIRM YOUR SIZE. WE RECOMMEND TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER AND TRY AGAIN.

Team Retail

Team Late

1st Team - All Ls

Reply
post #161778 of 174837
I had JD cancel an order 3 weeks after getting a shipping email and nearly a month after ordering. Hope u get the yeezys but that website sucks for limited releases.
POLO RALPH LAUREN PIECES


IG: math_shoes #mathshoes //// Facebook: www.facebook.com/mathshoes67
Reply
POLO RALPH LAUREN PIECES


IG: math_shoes #mathshoes //// Facebook: www.facebook.com/mathshoes67
Reply
post #161779 of 174837
Gonna need those mystery greys and leather cage black UB
post #161780 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaplz View Post
 

Holy...I'm shaking... It was very real. I literally just checked out on my size just before midnight PST no PM or anything just random dumb luck. got instant order confirmation and then apparently they took down the page shortly thereafter (tried to hook up my brother) 4.5 9 10.5 10  11.5 UK all showed as cartable but he got errors when trying to cart.....Hoping for the best. Be insane pickup if they actually ship.:x 

 

Bruh...niceeeeeee.

post #161781 of 174837
I know alot of y'all like black boost or colored boost but for me its an eye sore. I like it og white
post #161782 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashmilk View Post

I know alot of y'all like black boost or colored boost but for me its an eye sore. I like it og white

 

Only want colored boost on TBs. But other than that i'm passing on it.

My wishlist

Oreo Wools sample
nerd.gif
Reply
My wishlist

Oreo Wools sample
nerd.gif
Reply
post #161783 of 174837

OT but the Chicago Fire have signed Bastian Schweinsteiger and even though I knew of this transfer for 2 weeks, I can't hold in my excitement. YESSSSSSSS!!!

post #161784 of 174837

DS Wools came in. 

 

 

Grey 1.0 how I love thee.

post #161785 of 174837
Damn gorgeous, right there
post #161786 of 174837
Grey 1.0's are my personal UB GOAT. Most versatile pair of kicks I own.
Twitter: @Jesse_Wines IG: Jesse_Wines
Reply
Twitter: @Jesse_Wines IG: Jesse_Wines
Reply
post #161787 of 174837
Idk how people can look at the intricacies of the 1.0 knit and still say 3.0s are close. Just look at those beautiful things.
post #161788 of 174837
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Idk how people can look at the intricacies of the 1.0 knit and still say 3.0s are close. Just look at those beautiful things.

 

This. The detail on the 1.0's far exceed 3.0s. You just can't beat them.

FOR SALE: ALL DS - PAYPAL ONLY

 

Adidas NMD CS1 White Gum (size 12)   Retail plus shipping and pp fees

Reply

FOR SALE: ALL DS - PAYPAL ONLY

 

Adidas NMD CS1 White Gum (size 12)   Retail plus shipping and pp fees

Reply
post #161789 of 174837

Game time decision

17332617_308935152855850_8141573043186040832_n.jpg 

Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
Air Max Zero Vivid Sulfur Size 9 $120 shipped nerd.gif
Reply
post #161790 of 174837
^23rd can't come quick enough !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*