NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING* - Page 5788

Poll Results: You copping Parleys?

 
  • 48% (55)
    Caged
  • 3% (4)
    Uncaged
  • 7% (8)
    Both
  • 41% (47)
    None
114 Total Votes  
post #173611 of 174898

Who's going to Coachella? I'll be boosting to keep my feet comfy.

LF:

UBxHS (10) - UBxKITH (10) - UBxSNS (10)

My offers:

UB Cream (10) - UBxWW Black (10) - 750 CG (6&10) - 350 v2 Oreo (10.5) - 350 v2 PB (8.5&10.5)

EBATES Referral Link

Reply

LF:

UBxHS (10) - UBxKITH (10) - UBxSNS (10)

My offers:

UB Cream (10) - UBxWW Black (10) - 750 CG (6&10) - 350 v2 Oreo (10.5) - 350 v2 PB (8.5&10.5)

EBATES Referral Link

Reply
post #173612 of 174898
Parleys will be mine nerd.gif
post #173613 of 174898

Good morning yall.  Feeling good on a Friday.  TGIF.

 

 

 

post #173614 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by viskor View Post
 

Who's going to Coachella? I'll be boosting to keep my feet comfy.

Weekend 1 was amazing. My white 3Ms are brown now, though. Boosts held up great after 55 miles in 4 days. My legs were still tired as hell.

post #173615 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by crussell View Post
 

Weekend 1 was amazing. My white 3Ms are brown now, though. Boosts held up great after 55 miles in 4 days. My legs were still tired as hell.

 

For sure. I took my boosts last year and they held me up pretty well! Soreness will still be involved lol

LF:

UBxHS (10) - UBxKITH (10) - UBxSNS (10)

My offers:

UB Cream (10) - UBxWW Black (10) - 750 CG (6&10) - 350 v2 Oreo (10.5) - 350 v2 PB (8.5&10.5)

EBATES Referral Link

Reply

LF:

UBxHS (10) - UBxKITH (10) - UBxSNS (10)

My offers:

UB Cream (10) - UBxWW Black (10) - 750 CG (6&10) - 350 v2 Oreo (10.5) - 350 v2 PB (8.5&10.5)

EBATES Referral Link

Reply
post #173616 of 174898
Thread Starter 

Yesterday was one of the more peaceful drops. I guess Inikis fans ain't hyenas like the UB drops :rollin

post #173617 of 174898
Not sure if I should keep these or not hmmmm.

post #173618 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpac1738 View Post
 

Yesterday was one of the more peaceful drops. I guess Inikis fans ain't hyenas like the UB drops :rollin


It's not that. Real reason = Iniki resell isn't as bad as ultra boost :lol

For trade: UB OG (Size 10)

Looking for: UB silver 1.0, SNS 2.0 (size 10/10.5)

Reply

For trade: UB OG (Size 10)

Looking for: UB silver 1.0, SNS 2.0 (size 10/10.5)

Reply
post #173619 of 174898
I mean UB resell ain't bad either besides collabs
post #173620 of 174898
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyloc View Post
 


It's not that. Real reason = Iniki resell isn't as bad as ultra boost :lol


I dunno man, folks were extra thirsty for them GRs and GR LTDs.

 

Still don't understand why people try and resell GRs. That's like worst investment ever.

post #173621 of 174898
Can someone help with LC? Looks susp:







Selling:

 

Solar Red NMD - Size 9 - DS (PM Me)

Triple Black NMD - Size 9 - DS (PM Me)

Reply

Selling:

 

Solar Red NMD - Size 9 - DS (PM Me)

Triple Black NMD - Size 9 - DS (PM Me)

Reply
post #173622 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljorden203 View Post

Can someone help with LC? Looks susp:

 

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Size 8 & 8.5

 

WTB: Adidas Ultra Boost- Burgundy 1.0, Olive 1.0, Solar Red 1.0, 3M 1.0

 

** NEW YORK KNICKS ** DALLAS COWBOYS ** CLEVELAND INDIANS **

Reply

Size 8 & 8.5

 

WTB: Adidas Ultra Boost- Burgundy 1.0, Olive 1.0, Solar Red 1.0, 3M 1.0

 

** NEW YORK KNICKS ** DALLAS COWBOYS ** CLEVELAND INDIANS **

Reply
post #173623 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpac1738 View Post
 

Yesterday was one of the more peaceful drops. I guess Inikis fans ain't hyenas like the UB drops :rollin

 

Copped the 3 pairs I wanted for retail :Nthat Gonna bite on resale for those London ones soon though :{

Size 8 & 8.5

 

WTB: Adidas Ultra Boost- Burgundy 1.0, Olive 1.0, Solar Red 1.0, 3M 1.0

 

** NEW YORK KNICKS ** DALLAS COWBOYS ** CLEVELAND INDIANS **

Reply

Size 8 & 8.5

 

WTB: Adidas Ultra Boost- Burgundy 1.0, Olive 1.0, Solar Red 1.0, 3M 1.0

 

** NEW YORK KNICKS ** DALLAS COWBOYS ** CLEVELAND INDIANS **

Reply
post #173624 of 174898
I had no idea fakes of those were floating around. But yea that pair is fugazi
post #173625 of 174898
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by floodarea View Post
 

 

Copped the 3 pairs I wanted for retail :Nthat Gonna bite on resale for those London ones soon though :{


Wore my reds yesterday in honor of the releases.

 

but passed on all this wave. If you got the yellow ones, take some on-feets. I was really put off by the mismatch but an onfeet might change things lol

post #173626 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louboutin Don View Post

I had no idea fakes of those were floating around. But yea that pair is fugazi
All sorts of thing wrong with those roll.gif
Size tag wrong and in wrong place, boost wayyyyy off, shape way off, insole not even close
post #173627 of 174898
And I'm pretty sure the insole is supposed to be green
post #173628 of 174898
Thread Starter 

What sites are you guys visiting to find these fakes?

 

If a shoe isn't resell prices post release on a site by now, there's a high probability it's a fake unless it's from a foot store or boutique site.

post #173629 of 174898
Apologies if this has been discussed or clarified

Just got my white EQTs in finally. Iirc, Adidas blue box for the NMDs have the glossy "boost" letters on them

I'm assuming the blue boxes for them EQTs don't?

Also, I have been religiously copping UBs for a while now. Decide to keep things fresh by getting the WM R2 and EQTs.
The boost on those 2 seems to be softer when felt by hands and has a milder mould look to it.
I'm not sure if I'm the only one that feels this way lol
post #173630 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpac1738 View Post
 

Wore my reds yesterday in honor of the releases.

 

but passed on all this wave. If you got the yellow ones, take some on-feets. I was really put off by the mismatch but an onfeet might change things lol

 

I copped the black and off white ones from BBC

 

Then I stumbled upon the grey ones from the first wave that i really wanted on eBay for retail so I made out good

 

I thought those volt ones looked horrid :lol

Size 8 & 8.5

 

WTB: Adidas Ultra Boost- Burgundy 1.0, Olive 1.0, Solar Red 1.0, 3M 1.0

 

** NEW YORK KNICKS ** DALLAS COWBOYS ** CLEVELAND INDIANS **

Reply

Size 8 & 8.5

 

WTB: Adidas Ultra Boost- Burgundy 1.0, Olive 1.0, Solar Red 1.0, 3M 1.0

 

** NEW YORK KNICKS ** DALLAS COWBOYS ** CLEVELAND INDIANS **

Reply
post #173631 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snayberry View Post

Not sure if I should keep these or not hmmmm.

I think they look fire with the sock covered up. Killing it. I'm biased though.

Guys, I finally converted:



How were those EQTs so obviously fake?
post #173632 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpac1738 View Post
 

What sites are you guys visiting to find these fakes?

 

If a shoe isn't resell prices post release on a site by now, there's a high probability it's a fake unless it's from a foot store or boutique site.

 

People sell fakes at resale prices all the time though

nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
post #173633 of 174898
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by floodarea View Post
 

 

I copped the black and off white ones from BBC

 

Then I stumbled upon the grey ones from the first wave that i really wanted on eBay for retail so I made out good

 

I thought those volt ones looked horrid :lol


Dang, I'll never know then. The initial stock photos looked great but damn that suede was the wrongest yellow shade they coulda used.

 

Oh well saved me a hundred bucks. I'll put it towards an UB down the line.

post #173634 of 174898
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post
 

 

People sell fakes at resale prices all the time though


Of course, but I have a feeling some of these folks are clicking on these sites because they are under or at retail price or even slightly above retail.

 

Plus if it is anywhere beyond retail, resell isn't ridiculously high on GOAT/StockX for a pair of OG EQT 93/17.

post #173635 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpac1738 View Post
 

Of course, but I have a feeling some of these folks are clicking on these sites because they are under or at retail price or even slightly above retail.

 

Plus if it is anywhere beyond retail, resell isn't ridiculously high on GOAT/StockX for a pair of OG EQT 93/17.

 

I guess you could make that assumption, but who knows.

 

Regardless, prices aren't crazy high on them now, but they've definitely been going up.

nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
nerd.gif WTB: Green HuNMD size 9 nerd.gif 
Reply
post #173636 of 174898

I shot these recently.  Warning: non-boost.

 

Boost sneak peaks - IG: @letsboost 

https://www.instagram.com/letsboost/

Reply

Boost sneak peaks - IG: @letsboost 

https://www.instagram.com/letsboost/

Reply
post #173637 of 174898
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankdayglo View Post
 

 

I guess you could make that assumption, but who knows.

 

Regardless, prices aren't crazy high on them now, but they've definitely been going up.


Great. Got an extra pair sitting on ice when it breaks that $400 barrier.

post #173638 of 174898
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeofhazard87 View Post


How were those EQTs so obviously fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMax97 View Post

All sorts of thing wrong with those roll.gif
Size tag wrong and in wrong place, boost wayyyyy off, shape way off, insole not even close
post #173639 of 174898

Was running on the track and saw another runner in what I believe were uncaged core blacks. They look real nice on feet. I'll cop if I can find at retail. 

For trade: UB OG (Size 10)

Looking for: UB silver 1.0, SNS 2.0 (size 10/10.5)

Reply

For trade: UB OG (Size 10)

Looking for: UB silver 1.0, SNS 2.0 (size 10/10.5)

Reply
post #173640 of 174898
A social status opened up here in Atlanta. Grand opening was yesterday. Had SNS x SS, 93-17, royals, SF AF, etc. They're raffling OG yellow Pharrells and other heat for a select few who won some scavenger hunt. Just stopped by today and picked up TB uncaged. Nice new spot
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*