NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING* - Page 3

Poll Results: SNS 3.0?

 
  • 47% (151)
    Love em
  • 52% (167)
    Pass on em
318 Total Votes  
post #61 of 151621
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeClutchJames View Post

These fit TTS btw. You can go .5 up but wouldn't recommend going .5 down

+1 on this.  I'm one who often will go a half down for a snug fit, but after walking around quite a bit in these yesterday, no less than TTS for me

post #62 of 151621
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Nice. thanks!

Anyone else got a review or experience they want to share?


So far:

-Really comfortable
-Not for running, casual wear only


Hows the sizing, go with your regular Adidas size? How light is it compared to Roshes? Flyknits?

Extreme comfort... I run in the original Energy Boost as my trainers which have been amazing.  With these though,  I would definitely suggest for casual use or in the gym and stick with a different boost model for actual trainers. 

 

They fit TTS to me, would not go down a half.  If you do want to try running in them, I'd say half up might be a smart move.

post #63 of 151621

Will try to swing by a store to check these shoes out. 

post #64 of 151621

The Y-3 edition colorway is great imo -- it takes some of that super fat heel look away and just keeps it nice and clean.  With that price and limited availability though... not happenin.

 

Hoping they come through with a white-based upper colorway for these in the future.

post #65 of 151621
Quote:
Originally Posted by iks mod View Post

The Y-3 edition colorway is great imo -- it takes some of that super fat heel look away and just keeps it nice and clean.  With that price and limited availability though... not happenin.


Already $1300 at Pharrels Charity Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Pair-of-the-Y-3-YOHJI-BOOST-Limited-to-500-Pairs-Worldwide-/281335286252
post #66 of 151621
Almost all of Pharrell's stuff is going for 1k+, that's about the charity not necessarily the shoe itself.
post #67 of 151621
They are only making 500 pairs total worldwide and it's major exposure is starting off with Pharrell, you really think $1300 is far fetch? I know it's no Yeezy but Adidas is on the come up and this is a start of people going nuts for Adidas shoes. Once Yeezi comes out, it'll be worse.

But charity or not, $1300 is still a lot for those shoes but don't be surprised if the other pairs goes for similar or more once they release.
post #68 of 151621

struck out on the primeknit boosts :( wast at checkout with end then bam.. cart jacked! hopefully i can get my hands on a pair of the yohjis 

post #69 of 151621
Struck out on prime knits as well. So I went to the store and copped some grey pureboosts... I don't think I can go back to wearing anything else, goddamn these are comfy
post #70 of 151621

Are Prime Knit Boost's available in US Yet?? 

post #71 of 151621
I think the regular pure boosts look nicer than the primeknits

Sign up at SPLENDER for the best CASH BACK deals - http://fbuy.me/dqMdp

Sign up today & earn an extra $5 when you make a purchase of $50+

Reply

Sign up at SPLENDER for the best CASH BACK deals - http://fbuy.me/dqMdp

Sign up today & earn an extra $5 when you make a purchase of $50+

Reply
post #72 of 151621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy CADILLAC View Post

I think the regular pure boosts look nicer than the primeknits

I'm not a fan of the material of the regular ones.. Will probably end up with a pair tho haha
post #73 of 151621
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBoogie View Post

Struck out on prime knits as well. So I went to the store and copped some grey pureboosts... I don't think I can go back to wearing anything else, goddamn these are comfy

This last part.

 

After wearing these, I find myself wondering why I'd ever want to wear anything else casually (from a comfort standpoint) haha

post #74 of 151621

if i can get any discount on these boosts im copping

barca.
Reply
barca.
Reply
post #75 of 151621
Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post

if i can get any discount on these boosts im copping

Earlier in the thread, someone posted a birthday coupon, which brings the price down to $95 + tax. That's the biggest discount I've seen so far.

Stillers

Pens

Buccos

Pipers/Condors/Wishing Pittsburgh would get an NBA team

Reply

Stillers

Pens

Buccos

Pipers/Condors/Wishing Pittsburgh would get an NBA team

Reply
post #76 of 151621

Just picked up the gray pair today with the birthday coupon. One of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

 

 

Reply

 

 

Reply
post #77 of 151621
These pure boost>>>>>>>>any flyknit/roshe
I have. Wish I could have gotten my hands
On those primeknit boost from sneakersnstuff
B/c those eBay prices looking unreal, idc how
"'Limited" they are.
Like others have stated, the 120 price tag
Is not coo and I'm a footlocker employee
That gets 30% off on everything and these
Aren't worth 120 nor the 90 bucks after
Discount. Roshes are 75 bucks, no way
Adidas can justify the price tag unless
They step their game up with better
CW's.
I will say this is easily the most
Comfortable sneaker I've ever
Put on my foot.(I'm flat footed btw)
post #78 of 151621
Wait, so it's the most comfortable thing you've put on your feet including Roshe's but even with 30% discount and only $15 more than Roshes it still isn't worth it?

The most comfortable shoes you've ever worn is only worth it if it cost the same or lower than a more inferior product like the Roshes?
post #79 of 151621
Quote:
Originally Posted by awm412 View Post


Earlier in the thread, someone posted a birthday coupon, which brings the price down to $95 + tax. That's the biggest discount I've seen so far.

8o

barca.
Reply
barca.
Reply
post #80 of 151621
Slept on the release sat, anyone know where I can find those Solar Blue Prime Knits?
post #81 of 151621
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExaltedAlex View Post

Slept on the release sat, anyone know where I can find those Solar Blue Prime Knits?

 

Ebay is really the only place you'll be able to get them at. I missed them too and I'm not about to pay the resale for these, as much as I'd like to have them.

 

Here are two new colorways from the battle pack collection dropping on 5/26.

 

 

 

Reply

 

 

Reply
post #82 of 151621
Is Finishline going to be stocking these? Got some Rewards Cards I need to use
post #83 of 151621
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungchamp View Post

These pure boost>>>>>>>>any flyknit/roshe
I have. Wish I could have gotten my hands
On those primeknit boost from sneakersnstuff
B/c those eBay prices looking unreal, idc how
"'Limited" they are.
Like others have stated, the 120 price tag
Is not coo and I'm a footlocker employee
That gets 30% off on everything and these
Aren't worth 120 nor the 90 bucks after
Discount. Roshes are 75 bucks, no way
Adidas can justify the price tag unless
They step their game up with better
CW's.
I will say this is easily the most
Comfortable sneaker I've ever
Put on my foot.(I'm flat footed btw)


dont get ahead of yourself, i agree on the >>> roshe part, but flyknits?:x 

post #84 of 151621
Any word on these dropping in bigger sizes? Largest I've seen is a 12.5
FS
- Sz 13 DS Tiffany Dunk Hi
WTB
- Sz 13 DS Hyperdunk 2012 (most any CW)
- Sz 13 DS/VNDS Kobe VII Xmas
Reply
FS
- Sz 13 DS Tiffany Dunk Hi
WTB
- Sz 13 DS Hyperdunk 2012 (most any CW)
- Sz 13 DS/VNDS Kobe VII Xmas
Reply
post #85 of 151621
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningHype View Post

Ebay is really the only place you'll be able to get them at. I missed them too and I'm not about to pay the resale for these, as much as I'd like to have them.

Here are two new colorways from the battle pack collection dropping on 5/26.





Black stripes!!!
barca.
Reply
barca.
Reply
post #86 of 151621
post #87 of 151621
So what's the verdict, lunar flyknits or Adidas boost primeknits for comfort?
Looking for black/ grey flyknit trainers in a size 14, pm me.
Reply
Looking for black/ grey flyknit trainers in a size 14, pm me.
Reply
post #88 of 151621
For comfort? Pure boost
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #89 of 151621
post #90 of 151621

Damn 400 something preorder for the Y-3 Pure Boosts,  Might as well try to get the more limited ones at release for $280 lol

WTB:

DS Jordan 1 Pinnacle 9.5

DS/VNDS Jordan 5 DB size 9.5-10, DS/VNDS Jordan 1 Banned 2011 size 10-10.5

Reply

WTB:

DS Jordan 1 Pinnacle 9.5

DS/VNDS Jordan 5 DB size 9.5-10, DS/VNDS Jordan 1 Banned 2011 size 10-10.5

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*