NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins - Page 107  

post #3181 of 89953
Trust who exactly?

Should he switch it up to dudes? Maybe grab a nice little punter with a booty
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
post #3182 of 89953
I think he was just talking about girls in general when you have money

I think he was implying anything about race
Aggies Spurs
Aggies Spurs
post #3183 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeL252 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

wut

You wouldn't be able to relate, don't worry about it.

NTs from the south always give me a good laugh laugh.gif
post #3184 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

I think he was just talking about girls in general when you have money

I think he was implying anything about race

Thanks you.

I've seen it too many time with homies who make it to the league or major D-1. Find themselves around fly chicks, these chicks never end up being loyal or down for dude during the ups and downs. Chicks just be looking for a come up. Get them too drunk or high and their real colors show and they quick to throw you under the bus. High school sweetheart or someone you met and she got her own stuff together(lawyer, doctor, dentist) anybody else keep it pushing. But no, these dudes stay getting up with the bottle rats, lazy regular, and looking for gold chicks.

Race was never apart of my OG but the usual troll took it there.
post #3185 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

NTs from the south always give me a good laugh laugh.gif

Hop off bro, it's starting to get annoying.
post #3186 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21 View Post

jDeVkOWITc1qp.png












but currently it says I'm ineligible tired.gif

Hopefully that changes

Also ran by this on macrumors

 
Quote:
Limited availability

Don't get too excited. I have some insider information on this. This isn't available to everyone. It is only available in 6 major cities:

NY

SF

Philly

Seattle

Miami

Atlanta


10 major universities


and Multi Dwelling Units (Apartment buildings)


Outside of college students you need to be in a market that can't get DIRECTV and need to prove it by your zip code. Students will be verified via the registrar's office and an EDU email address won't be enough.


Edit: Used my sister's apartment address and it worked pimp.gif



what's this?
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
post #3187 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeL252 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

NTs from the south always give me a good laugh laugh.gif

Hop off bro, it's starting to get annoying.

laugh.gif



You put together a post that actually made sense. I'm happy for you
post #3188 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

laugh.gif



You put together a post that actually made sense. I'm happy for you

Hop off
post #3189 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly View Post

Greg Hardy's girlfriend



Not worth 18 months probation.

I took Hardy in the NT Mock for ATL. Would solve the Falcons' pass-rush issue.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #3190 of 89953
Some people are just too tense for the internet laugh.gif
post #3191 of 89953
I mean if you drop some knowledge sometime or funny here and there that's one thing, but you're just flat out corny.
post #3192 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeL252 View Post

I mean if you drop some knowledge sometime or funny here and there that's one thing, but you're just flat out corny.
Kawann Short one of the most underrated in the L. Fact.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #3193 of 89953
What knowledge do you bring? The majority of you're post are simple or they make any sense laugh.gif
post #3194 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

What knowledge do you bring? The majority of you're post are simple and make no sense laugh.gif
Sio prepared to show out.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #3195 of 89953
Training camp starts next week pimp.gif
post #3196 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampCruThik View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

What knowledge do you bring? The majority of you're post are simple and make no sense laugh.gif
Sio prepared to show out.

Sio and Khalil Mack could be a good combo for next 5 years
post #3197 of 89953
Need Hayden to stay healthy. Please.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #3198 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampCruThik View Post

Need Hayden to stay healthy. Please.

Yes! Not sure if he's still in walking boot. I hope not
post #3199 of 89953
Streater getting 1K with Terrance Williams.
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
REAL MADRID - EAGLES - SIXERS - BRUINS
INDIANS - OHIO STATE FOOTBALL - ARIZONA BASKETBALL
post #3200 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampCruThik View Post

Streater getting 1K with Terrance Williams.

Depends on how Matt Schaub plays
post #3201 of 89953
Only on Niketalk could you say you don't like on black bean and all hell would break loose
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
post #3202 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampCruThik View Post

Kawann Short one of the most underrated in the L. Fact.
Totally agree. Hopefully he will make the leap this year and become a full time player. Him and Star together is great for the future.
post #3203 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21 View Post

jDeVkOWITc1qp.png












but currently it says I'm ineligible tired.gif

Hopefully that changes

Also ran by this on macrumors

 
Quote:
Limited availability

Don't get too excited. I have some insider information on this. This isn't available to everyone. It is only available in 6 major cities:

NY

SF

Philly

Seattle

Miami

Atlanta


10 major universities


and Multi Dwelling Units (Apartment buildings)


Outside of college students you need to be in a market that can't get DIRECTV and need to prove it by your zip code. Students will be verified via the registrar's office and an EDU email address won't be enough.


Edit: Used my sister's apartment address and it worked pimp.gif



what's this?

Sunday Ticket without a DirecTv sub pimp.gif

Available on damn near anything

Even XboxOne and PS4 pimp.gif
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
post #3204 of 89953
Why cant my b day get here that weekend college football starts then next weekend nfl pimp.gif. I love my bday.
post #3205 of 89953
so when you pull up the Sunday Ticket on your device it won't determine your location based on your IP?

sounds sketch..
DS ADIDAS NMD XR1 "Duck Camo (Olive)" - US 11 - $180 shipped domestic

#TEAMAdidas
DS ADIDAS NMD XR1 "Duck Camo (Olive)" - US 11 - $180 shipped domestic

#TEAMAdidas
post #3206 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

Female traits.

Talk in circles while not making sense to later try and prove some point that could've been made from the get.

Nah you just being lame as usual shooting for the lulz and clearly missed. Wash your face.
post #3207 of 89953
This summer got fools going at each other's necks laugh.gif

Don't worry, football's nearly here.
A T H L E T I C S | U C L A | L A K E R S | R A I D E R S

A T H L E T I C S | U C L A | L A K E R S | R A I D E R S

post #3208 of 89953
How can you not like this dude
L.A. Lakers - Tampa Bay Bucs - Brooklyn Nets - Philadelphia Phillies
Instagram- Yvespo
L.A. Lakers - Tampa Bay Bucs - Brooklyn Nets - Philadelphia Phillies
Instagram- Yvespo
post #3209 of 89953
(Need football news to pick up)

And KC v Oak is a classic rivalry
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
post #3210 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxfury View Post

(Need football news to pick up)

And KC v Oak is a classic rivalry

New NFL fans laugh.gif




Would be nice to see both teams be good again at the same time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins