NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins - Page 2469  

post #74041 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfanb View Post

seahawks fans getting on luck for his interceptions, when their qb threw the biggest interception of all time...


How many superbowl's has Luck been in?

Worry about Luck getting in first....
Kicks 4 Sale |Seattle Seahawks |Seattle Mariners |LA Lakers (Long live the Supersonics) | Instagram = Jetliferivas
Kicks 4 Sale |Seattle Seahawks |Seattle Mariners |LA Lakers (Long live the Supersonics) | Instagram = Jetliferivas
post #74042 of 89953
Seahawks QB is also a SB champ
Join eBates for the ultimate rebates & cashback for online purchases! It's money made easy!  Link here
Join eBates for the ultimate rebates & cashback for online purchases! It's money made easy!  Link here
post #74043 of 89953
so that interception is on Wilson now ?

hes probably 4th on the blame list for that play if you ask me . possibly 5th
post #74044 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfanb View Post

supposedly andre johnson wants to play with a top tier qb , DEFINITELY not seattle, not philly, no way the pats can afford him. he has to end up in indy right nerd.gif

he already played with a QB who throws pick 6's why would he want the QB who throws them all postseason

Russell Wilson?
post #74045 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

Almost as bad as your usual "you live in your parents basement" joke

you might be the most annoying presence in this thread
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
post #74046 of 89953
post #74047 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez T View Post

so that interception is on Wilson now ?



hes probably 4th on the blame list for that play if you ask me . possibly 5th

 



nah he is #1 to blame
HORSESHOE GANG
HORSESHOE GANG
post #74048 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez T View Post

so that interception is on Wilson now ?

hes probably 4th on the blame list for that play if you ask me . possibly 5th


That pick is definitely on Wilson. I remember a few vets were saying he shouldn't have made that throw and should have audibled. So yes, he definitely gets plenty of blame.



I really don't understand what NE is doing with Browner. He was great last year. I would take him over pretty much any FA CB that's not Revis.
post #74049 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

That pick is definitely on Wilson. I remember a few vets were saying he shouldn't have made that throw and should have audibled. So yes, he definitely gets plenty of blame.

i disagree
post #74050 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

Almost as bad as your usual "you live in your parents basement" joke

you might be the most annoying presence in this thread

It's close. But it isn't him...

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3
post #74051 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

Almost as bad as your usual "you live in your parents basement" joke

you might be the most annoying presence in this thread

Go cry somewhere else
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
post #74052 of 89953
yall protect the **** outta russ on this thread hahahaha, he throws a pick and its not his fault!? laugh.gif
HORSESHOE GANG
HORSESHOE GANG
post #74053 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfanb View Post

yall protect the **** outta russ on this thread hahahaha, he throws a pick and its not his fault!? laugh.gif

Ehh luck throws and interception and you're MIA.

Fairweather
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
post #74054 of 89953
Don't start this luck vs Wilson crap now...please 🙏
post #74055 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez T View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

That pick is definitely on Wilson. I remember a few vets were saying he shouldn't have made that throw and should have audibled. So yes, he definitely gets plenty of blame.

i disagree

So whose fault was it?


The two boneheads that called the play definitely get blame. But you can't tell me Russell doesn't get blame. LT, Deion and Irvin were all laughing that night. Pretty much all said he should have changed the play and if he didn't want to do that, he should have not forced the throw. Bad decision on his behalf.
post #74056 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfanb View Post

yall protect the **** outta russ on this thread hahahaha, he throws a pick and its not his fault!?

laugh.gif


Russ has a chip....
Kicks 4 Sale |Seattle Seahawks |Seattle Mariners |LA Lakers (Long live the Supersonics) | Instagram = Jetliferivas
Kicks 4 Sale |Seattle Seahawks |Seattle Mariners |LA Lakers (Long live the Supersonics) | Instagram = Jetliferivas
post #74057 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce View Post

eagles fans sounding like buc em right now..."EVERY FA going to the eagles!!!" laugh.gif
Can't believe that was just last offseason

Originally Posted by Methodical Management 
If buying the latest sneakers is still at the top of your list once you've reached your mid-thirties, something's wrong.

Originally Posted by Methodical Management 
If buying the latest sneakers is still at the top of your list once you've reached your mid-thirties, something's wrong.

post #74058 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA757VA View Post

Don't start this luck vs Wilson crap now...please 🙏

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #74059 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

So whose fault was it?


The two boneheads that called the play definitely get blame. But you can't tell me Russell doesn't get blame. LT, Deion and Irvin were all laughing that night. Pretty much all said he should have changed the play and if he didn't want to do that, he should have not forced the throw. Bad decision on his behalf.

he gets blame , but i blame HC , OC , and Lockette more . Lockette didn't sell going outside at first , and didnt attack the ball to catch it away from his body . lets also not forget that Butlers interception was one of the best weve ever seen
post #74060 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakid23 View Post

Russ has a chip....

(Waits for someone to post other QBs that have one ring)
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
post #74061 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post



Ehh luck throws and interception and you're MIA.



Fairweather

 



just becuase im not on here every passing minute of every day like your dog *** doesnt mean i go "MIA"
HORSESHOE GANG
HORSESHOE GANG
post #74062 of 89953
@AdamSchefter: Patriots not picking up $20 million option in Darrelle Revis' contract; now set to become free agent Tuesday.

Make it happen Maccagnan smokin.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #74063 of 89953
Bucs talking to Derrick Morgan and Jabaal Sheard

Meh...
post #74064 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfanb View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post



Ehh luck throws and interception and you're MIA.



Fairweather

 



just becuase im not on here every passing minute of every day like your dog *** doesnt mean i go "MIA"

why did you remove Notre dame from you sig?
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
post #74065 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post



why did you remove Notre dame from you sig?

 



becuase i only support notre dame football, since season is over i remove them, i could care less about their other sports teams... why the **** are you so wooried about whats in my sig anyway? with your dog ***
HORSESHOE GANG
HORSESHOE GANG
post #74066 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfanb View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post



why did you remove Notre dame from you sig?

 



becuase i only support notre dame football, since season is over i remove them, i could care less about their other sports teams... why the **** are you so wooried about whats in my sig anyway? with your dog ***

You don't rep your teams year round? >D
Kicks 4 Sale |Seattle Seahawks |Seattle Mariners |LA Lakers (Long live the Supersonics) | Instagram = Jetliferivas
Kicks 4 Sale |Seattle Seahawks |Seattle Mariners |LA Lakers (Long live the Supersonics) | Instagram = Jetliferivas
post #74067 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

@AdamSchefter: Patriots not picking up $20 million option in Darrelle Revis' contract; now set to become free agent Tuesday.

Make it happen Maccagnan smokin.gif

knew this was going to happen . nothing to see here indifferent.gif
post #74068 of 89953
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfanb View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post



why did you remove Notre dame from you sig?

 



becuase i only support notre dame football, since season is over i remove them, i could care less about their other sports teams... why the **** are you so wooried about whats in my sig anyway? with your dog ***

So why don't you remove the colts nerd.gif
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
post #74069 of 89953
Lofton to officially be released by Saints.

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3
post #74070 of 89953
Dudes keep bringing up Russell has a ring like his *** wasn't carried by Lynch and Sherman and the crew, but I digress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL View Post



laugh.gif

When I first heard his name I thought Tom was his middle name. laugh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins