NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › Regional Forums › NorCal › I'm moving to the Bay...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I'm moving to the Bay...

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
What up fam,

Like the title says, I'm going to be moving to the Bay for work, & I actually start my job in SF on Monday, but wanted to see if y'all could possibly give me some suggestions on cities or apartments in general you know of that would be good to look into.. I've checked CL & also like rent.com, but it makes it tough when I don't live in the area to check em out whenever I please. I've gone up twice to look in Daly City, Pacifica, & San Bruno so far.. Looking for a nice 1 BR place that allows small dogs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
post #2 of 11

Stay away from the Filmore and Hunters Point in SF

IG: moseskinnah

www.moseskinnah.com

TUMBLR: www.moseskinnah.tumblr.com

R.I.P. FERNANDO ACOSTA @beezylocks

Reply

IG: moseskinnah

www.moseskinnah.com

TUMBLR: www.moseskinnah.tumblr.com

R.I.P. FERNANDO ACOSTA @beezylocks

Reply
post #3 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa View Post
 

Stay away from the Filmore and Hunters Point in SF

fillmore area isn't bad. what makes that area bad to you?

post #4 of 11

Too much throwback Messy Marv got them scared of the Moe.  HP has been gentrified for the most part. Depending on your job....you'll most likely come to Oakland like everyone else. Welcome to The Bay btw.

post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkSoleBrother View Post

Too much throwback Messy Marv got them scared of the Moe.  HP has been gentrified for the most part. Depending on your job....you'll most likely come to Oakland like everyone else. Welcome to The Bay btw.



Thanks fam... I ended up finding a place in Alameda by the college.. Still trying to get familiar w everything around the bay. I rarely have time to even go check stuff out
post #6 of 11
no problem. where u originally from? alameda is chill. theres alot goin on in the east bay. eventss, food, art. the sneaker pop up right in ur hood too. i came up on some nds bel airs for a pair of burgundy 5s i got for free.
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkSoleBrother View Post

no problem. where u originally from? alameda is chill. theres alot goin on in the east bay. eventss, food, art. the sneaker pop up right in ur hood too. i came up on some nds bel airs for a pair of burgundy 5s i got for free.

I'm originally from Fresno... I moved up here for a job promotion in August
post #8 of 11

watch out for the police in alameda they will stop you for any chance they get because they don't have much to do.

post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by donpoppa View Post

watch out for the police in alameda they will stop you for any chance they get because they don't have much to do.

I've heard that from everyone I work with! Lol... Yeah I've noticed they're usually just chillin w nothing to do at all
post #10 of 11

yee

post #11 of 11

You can try the Sunset area, it's cheaper than downtown SF.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NorCal
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › Regional Forums › NorCal › I'm moving to the Bay...