Originally Posted by M4rioL So I nominate myself! Here is my proposition:
- I contribute enough to be known here at least. This gives the impression that the oompa loompas and the norms to roam free as usual. Plus nobody wants a Leader that answers back to every little remark. Imagine Obama responding to every mention he gets on Twitter
- Am Mexican
- I like to post more on the business and politics of the footy world rather than banter
- This is my #1 reason to even coming back on NT everyday. You're my only online footy community so you know I won't cheat on you as a leader, unlike Clinton.
- Am on the West Coast so I'm last to see all the hooliganism that goes on to make conscious decisions once the dust settles rather then enter mid-flame war
- I have a 3.64 GPA and am still in Uni
- Although I am a fan of some teams/players I have never d-rode them or talked shii to the point where people forgot/don't know who my teams are. Equality in banter for all!
- I will keep the title "The Footy Thread" and update weekly with colon-ized titles that are relevant to this week's world of footy
- Voting Polls will be bi-weekly with related footy world topics at the minimum because we can't forget the small lurkers/users who don't have enough time to visit us. I support the fellow man!
- I'm kinda cool with everyone here... I hope
- Previous drug use was a concern for a member regarding this new election; I'm here to say that I have done drugs in my past and have been clean for a good amount of time now. As for alcohol I'm the "1 beer the whole night" type of guy. There's a local delicacy? Only a sip just to say I'm tasted the region's brewery.
- I'm 6'2 and 165lbs. Being tall makes people more believable and trustworthy. I played Tennis and Footy in High school so I am of athletic ability closely related to the actually sport at hand. We never liked that basketball coach who was 250lbs back in school who couldn't even play with the kids am i right?
- I am running out of things to say
- I was a right back when I played and the players in those positions are usually quiet and well liked. "If I'm doing my job well, It's like I'm not even there"
Thank You for your time and I know you'll do the right thing by election time when you see the pollsWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I had time to kill and wanted to type something:lol But Eiddy has my vote.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Back on my regular scheduled program. I plan on going to the Dortmund stadium tomorrow, I got a free day from my Doc filmmaking. I told my german teachers and fellow students and they all had "wtf? why?" faces. They all said Dortmund is a terrible place to go to. I told them for the stadium and they were like "uhh... ok I guess but there's nothing else that city has to offer"