Ok guys I found a questionairre for the Secret Santa.
Now just have to see who is interested. I say we start it end of October, and try to mail everything by the end of nov so w e dont need to worry about mail taking too longWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
1. Can you ship internationally? (Please note, this may get a little pricey, and does not count towards your gift price, all non US members are required to say yes, however if you don't want to, just PM me and I'll see what I can do.)
Edited by Tdogg2k - 9/13/15 at 7:20pm
2. Where do you live? (For example: USA, Australia, Canada etc.)
3. What lines of Funko products do you collect? (Lines are Pop, mini etc. Disney and Marvel etc, are themes.)
4. What themes do you collect?
5. Do you collect anything other than Funko? If so, please specify.
6. What are some of your favorite snacks or candy?
7. Do you have a Funkoholic buddy that your secret bunny can go to for help with shopping for you? If so, please tag them. It would aslo be helpful to link to your poppriceguide want list.
8. How important is box condition to you?
What Funko do you primarily collect (Wobblers, PoP!, Spastik Plastik, etc.) ?
Do you have any collections or hobbies/crafts other than Funko?
What are your favorite Winter Holiday Characters/Stories/Movies?
What kind of Music/Artist do you like?
What kind of books do you read?
Do you have any pets? What kind?
Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy, chocolate, sugary goodies?
Favorite holiday drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) ?
Any allergies your Secret Santa should be aware of?
If you could have a super power, what would it be?
What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
What is on your wish list? Create a list here and/or include any links to any wish lists you have stored online, e.g.: Amazon, Gemini, B&N, etc. This will help your Secret Santa pick the best piece of Funko for you!
Here’s something I really don’t want any more of (e.g., coffee cups, xmas ornaments, lump of coal).
Which of the following would you say you are? Baby boomer (1946 to 1964), Generation X (1965 to 1979) or Generation Y (1980 to 2000)?