NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Sneaker Showcase › Official September 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Fall is around the corner...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official September 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Fall is around the corner... - Page 17  

post #481 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwest1985 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by s dubl View Post

No offense, but I think you overpaid laugh.gif
@s dubl
 by all means , please explain how I overpaid........
All of those will end up at outlets for what you paid per shoe, or less.

If you bought em for personal use, you got the outlet deal early, and a decent deal. If you bought em to flip, I hope you can break even, because most of those aren't very appealing colorways, and not very popular models to the average "sneakerhead", even in original/less loud colorways.

Do you tho. I'm not trying to hate on you.
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
post #482 of 497
@Jays Nice VII, always thought those were the most underrated c/w, what they call those 'Pacifics'?
Cool Calm Collected
Brooklyn Born
PSN: Dam_Its_Iceman
Cool Calm Collected
Brooklyn Born
PSN: Dam_Its_Iceman
post #483 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1C3M4M View Post

@Jays Nice VII, always thought those were the most underrated c/w, what they call those 'Pacifics'?
"Ceramics", "Pacifics", "Pearls", I've heard people use all three...

*edit* The official color code was "Pearl White / Bright Ceramic – Pacific Blue"
post #484 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by s dubl View Post


All of those will end up at outlets for what you paid per shoe, or less.

If you bought em for personal use, you got the outlet deal early, and a decent deal. If you bought em to flip, I hope you can break even, because most of those aren't very appealing colorways, and not very popular models to the average "sneakerhead", even in original/less loud colorways.

Do you tho. I'm not trying to hate on you.

I got most of them from the outlets and the others from ebay. I didn't buy them to flip them , I brought them cause I liked them. Besides , I dig the loud colorways. Most of the time it means that I can catch them in the outlets for good prices. I don't pay retail on sneakers. I'd rather wait for a good deal. No shame in my shoe game. No hatred intended homie. It's all good. 8)

post #485 of 497
More power to you then. Since you bought them because YOU like em, I'd say you got a good deal.
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
post #486 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1C3M4M View Post

@Jays Nice VII, always thought those were the most underrated c/w, what they call those 'Pacifics'?

Thanks fam. I'm not a major fan of Vll's myself, but I kept running into this colorway on ebay, and stared at it a little longer each time. The off-white/ceramic bit is a shade i've never seen on another shoe and it's really clean wtih the blue and orange hits to it. Glad I was able to get it.
post #487 of 497
Those RF Filling pieces are smokin.gif
post #488 of 497
I remember when @Jay Jetson617 was the first person I saw rocking Filling Pieces. Dude had hella weird kicks laugh.gif But now that RF touched them they gained some notoriety.
post #489 of 497
Thanks man they was cheap too only $80 and honestly Ronnie fieg needs to switch it up with the colorways
post #490 of 497
Respect for that individuality smokin.gif
post #491 of 497
command forces happy.gif

post #492 of 497
Thanks man
post #493 of 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJosey View Post

I remember when @Jay Jetson617 was the first person I saw rocking Filling Pieces. Dude had hella weird kicks laugh.gif But now that RF touched them they gained some notoriety.

I actually knew about them before :p

post #494 of 497
No offense if you was on them before you slept or waited for a Lil hype cause the colorways were way better than the Ronnie collaborations which look like the typical "luxury" sneakers being released now...
post #495 of 497
@Jay Jetson617 (if im not mistaken) has those dope alexander McQueen pumas that he posted a few times.
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
post #496 of 497
@Trydan YES! smokin.gif
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
post #497 of 497

edit


Edited by GrizzlyAnimal - 10/1/14 at 11:04am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sneaker Showcase
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Sneaker Showcase › Official September 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Fall is around the corner...