NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14 - Page 840

post #25171 of 29961

I see that they have been pretty hush hush with it so far. They are guessing they will be able to datamine for it after this next update coming this week. 

 

Also, any mention of what all we can turn the Wormspore in for yet?

Join EBates & get cashback on all your purchases! http://bit.ly/21sajN2

Become a Discover cardmember and you’ll get $50 Cashback Bonus with your 1st purchase within 3 mos. http://bit.ly/1NoczP7

Reply

Join EBates & get cashback on all your purchases! http://bit.ly/21sajN2

Become a Discover cardmember and you’ll get $50 Cashback Bonus with your 1st purchase within 3 mos. http://bit.ly/1NoczP7

Reply
post #25172 of 29961
da kid finna be home sunday, have ur internets ready b
post #25173 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWatson View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

I haven't even gotten the challenge done laugh.gif

I think I'm done with raiding in destiny to be honest. tired of trying to make it happen and I hate dealing with strangers to be honest.

Don't give up papi. Just wake up early and LFG with me. I'll still help with the challenge mode if you need it tonight too (wifey allowing, of course)

 

When your wife say you can't play tonight: 

 

 
Reply
 
Reply
post #25174 of 29961

Go online to see my boy unlocked an achievement for Kings Raid....Had to curse him out early, for not texting me.

 

That was my only chance lol.

 

I ain't seen you online in a min either you don't even F with me no more SMFH @bigj505 

If you're interested in nutritional coaching, PM me for details.

Youtube: Super Negro Fitness

 

#CUTLIFE

Reply

If you're interested in nutritional coaching, PM me for details.

Youtube: Super Negro Fitness

 

#CUTLIFE

Reply
post #25175 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Today is the day of the 1st mission for the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN @Putting In Work

Notice this man didn't tag me....SMH

If you're interested in nutritional coaching, PM me for details.

Youtube: Super Negro Fitness

 

#CUTLIFE

Reply

If you're interested in nutritional coaching, PM me for details.

Youtube: Super Negro Fitness

 

#CUTLIFE

Reply
post #25176 of 29961
Today was a good destiny day. Got 4 exotics today
post #25177 of 29961
Was helping a friend get to the Lighthouse for the first time tonight. We were raiding before that and started a little late, but figured we'd have enough time. Started the final game of the card around 3:45am (EST), and when we won the game...."Unable to Access" mean.gif

Felt super bad for the dude...
post #25178 of 29961
Golgoroth challenge after a full rotation of all six orbs, his back closes up and you have to reset. Six different orbs. Six different gazers.
post #25179 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimShepard View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Today is the day of the 1st mission for the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN @Putting In Work
Notice this man didn't tag me....SMH

Because we already did it fool.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #25180 of 29961
post #25181 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimShepard View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Today is the day of the 1st mission for the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN @Putting In Work
Notice this man didn't tag me....SMH

Because we already did it fool.


Damn J I didn't get to do this yesterday I was with a group Raiding because I had never beat Oryx on HM so was getting that done before the reset. Didn't get it done until like 1am EST mean.gif dudes kept leaving and we had to LFG for more guys, but then we finally got it done.

I only went up one light level for beating Oryx mean.gif

I want that Bad JuJu but I popped my 3ofC and got the Red Death so we'll see how it goes. Got some other stuff that was meh but I'm happy I made it over the 311 hump so all exotics will decode at 310+ happy.gif

I needed a good pulse rifle and the Red Death dropped at 310.
This is my signature...
Reply
This is my signature...
Reply
post #25182 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimShepard View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Today is the day of the 1st mission for the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN @Putting In Work
Notice this man didn't tag me....SMH

Because we already did it fool.
Oh yeah. Hahahaha.

Where you been at?

If you're interested in nutritional coaching, PM me for details.

Youtube: Super Negro Fitness

 

#CUTLIFE

Reply

If you're interested in nutritional coaching, PM me for details.

Youtube: Super Negro Fitness

 

#CUTLIFE

Reply
post #25183 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

Damn J I didn't get to do this yesterday I was with a group Raiding because I had never beat Oryx on HM so was getting that done before the reset. Didn't get it done until like 1am EST mean.gif dudes kept leaving and we had to LFG for more guys, but then we finally got it done.

I only went up one light level for beating Oryx mean.gif

I want that Bad JuJu but I popped my 3ofC and got the Red Death so we'll see how it goes. Got some other stuff that was meh but I'm happy I made it over the 311 hump so all exotics will decode at 310+ happy.gif

I needed a good pulse rifle and the Red Death dropped at 310.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone get a bad juju from an engram or chest . Only way I have seen people get one is haveinga Y1 and then buying the Y2 from the kiosk.
PSN: Biggie62
Reply
PSN: Biggie62
Reply
post #25184 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie62 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

Damn J I didn't get to do this yesterday I was with a group Raiding because I had never beat Oryx on HM so was getting that done before the reset. Didn't get it done until like 1am EST mean.gif dudes kept leaving and we had to LFG for more guys, but then we finally got it done.

I only went up one light level for beating Oryx mean.gif

I want that Bad JuJu but I popped my 3ofC and got the Red Death so we'll see how it goes. Got some other stuff that was meh but I'm happy I made it over the 311 hump so all exotics will decode at 310+ happy.gif

I needed a good pulse rifle and the Red Death dropped at 310.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone get a bad juju from an engram or chest . Only way I have seen people get one is haveinga Y1 and then buying the Y2 from the kiosk.


Oh... gun sounds like it would kill in PvP with never having to reload.
This is my signature...
Reply
This is my signature...
Reply
post #25185 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

Oh... gun sounds like it would kill in PvP with never having to reload.

With the December update going live today along with the weapon rebalancing it'll replace pulses as the meta primary weapon and put the scout as the king.

Not to say the Juju will be bad, but it'll be easier to outclass. And the juju isn't good for crucible because of the no reload perk, it's good because it charges up your super extremely fast.
PSN: Biggie62
Reply
PSN: Biggie62
Reply
post #25186 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie62 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

Damn J I didn't get to do this yesterday I was with a group Raiding because I had never beat Oryx on HM so was getting that done before the reset. Didn't get it done until like 1am EST mean.gif dudes kept leaving and we had to LFG for more guys, but then we finally got it done.

I only went up one light level for beating Oryx mean.gif

I want that Bad JuJu but I popped my 3ofC and got the Red Death so we'll see how it goes. Got some other stuff that was meh but I'm happy I made it over the 311 hump so all exotics will decode at 310+ happy.gif

I needed a good pulse rifle and the Red Death dropped at 310.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone get a bad juju from an engram or chest . Only way I have seen people get one is haveinga Y1 and then buying the Y2 from the kiosk.

I got one from the chest in the raid last week.


Golgoroth challenge doesn't seem too bad. Hope it's 320 armor guaranteed.
post #25187 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimShepard View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Today is the day of the 1st mission for the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN @Putting In Work
Notice this man didn't tag me....SMH

Because we already did it fool.


Damn J I didn't get to do this yesterday I was with a group Raiding because I had never beat Oryx on HM so was getting that done before the reset. Didn't get it done until like 1am EST mean.gif dudes kept leaving and we had to LFG for more guys, but then we finally got it done.

I only went up one light level for beating Oryx mean.gif

I want that Bad JuJu but I popped my 3ofC and got the Red Death so we'll see how it goes. Got some other stuff that was meh but I'm happy I made it over the 311 hump so all exotics will decode at 310+ happy.gif

I needed a good pulse rifle and the Red Death dropped at 310.

My man pimp.gif
Breakfast club and I have been declared when it comes to raiding since we would rather roll with a crew we know but you are giving us hope. If we can align our schedules, it would be dope to have us 3 plus whomever else hops in. The less randoms the better.

The red death is nice sir. It's a nice crucible weapon also.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #25188 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafool View Post

I got one from the chest in the raid last week.


Golgoroth challenge doesn't seem too bad. Hope it's 320 armor guaranteed.

eek.gif really? That would definitely be a first I've heard/seen. Guess they either patched it in sometime or its ultra low.
PSN: Biggie62
Reply
PSN: Biggie62
Reply
post #25189 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimShepard View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimShepard View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Today is the day of the 1st mission for the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN @Putting In Work
Notice this man didn't tag me....SMH

Because we already did it fool.
Oh yeah. Hahahaha.

Where you been at?

Just have been having a series of events I guess.
Friday was a wash between leaving work early to take my son to the doctors to follow up what happened to him last week then going straight to a work party that I didn't leave until 11 (won a prize that's a free 8 hrs in pto. Hyped!)
Saturday was my wife's work party and I was in pa earlier in the day shopping.
Sunday was football with breakfast club and need for speed.

I've been on but just not as long as usual. It's depressing seeing no one in destiny.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #25190 of 29961

Is the warpriest challenge farmable? 

NYK|#KP6

NTWT - "Back In My Day" b

https://twitter.com/UnoCincoUno http://instagram.com/unocincouno​

If you say sneaker 'culture' or 'game', block me back b

Reply

NYK|#KP6

NTWT - "Back In My Day" b

https://twitter.com/UnoCincoUno http://instagram.com/unocincouno​

If you say sneaker 'culture' or 'game', block me back b

Reply
post #25191 of 29961

Just finished the golgoroth challenge, it's actually pretty hard

post #25192 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHust1e View Post

Is the warpriest challenge farmable? 

It's not available this week. Golgoroth challenge this week. You going to be on tonight Jaffee's?
PSN: Biggie62
Reply
PSN: Biggie62
Reply
post #25193 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipSide View Post

Just finished the golgoroth challenge, it's actually pretty hard

I've never ran gaze, smh
post #25194 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBCITY View Post


I've never ran gaze, smh

 

I never have either until now, it's easy once you get your team's strat down

post #25195 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimShepard View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Today is the day of the 1st mission for the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN @Putting In Work
Notice this man didn't tag me....SMH

Because we already did it fool.


Damn J I didn't get to do this yesterday I was with a group Raiding because I had never beat Oryx on HM so was getting that done before the reset. Didn't get it done until like 1am EST mean.gif dudes kept leaving and we had to LFG for more guys, but then we finally got it done.

I only went up one light level for beating Oryx mean.gif

I want that Bad JuJu but I popped my 3ofC and got the Red Death so we'll see how it goes. Got some other stuff that was meh but I'm happy I made it over the 311 hump so all exotics will decode at 310+ happy.gif

I needed a good pulse rifle and the Red Death dropped at 310.

My man pimp.gif
Breakfast club and I have been declared when it comes to raiding since we would rather roll with a crew we know but you are giving us hope. If we can align our schedules, it would be dope to have us 3 plus whomever else hops in. The less randoms the better.

The red death is nice sir. It's a nice crucible weapon also.


Well @Ace93 said he'll be back on Dec 12th so that's 4 (You, Me, TBC, Ace) if we can align our schedules I think we can pick up a stragler or two. I don't care what nobody says it's hard to carry low light people through hard mode even if the others in the group are higher light levels.

I ripping Oryx a new one and was dishing out max damage with the crew I ran with since I didn't have to detonate orbs.

If we build our little team up and raid like on Wednesdays or at least start it we should be good on a weekly basis. Once you get things down pat you can fly by the different parts in a couple of minutes.
This is my signature...
Reply
This is my signature...
Reply
post #25196 of 29961
@Putting In Work - Un has his own crew. Don't count on him rolling consistently unless they drop off like they did with the crota stuff. Un also has a job now so lord knows what his schedule will be.

In all honesty, you and Fleece really need to patch things up so we can get the numbers where we need them. Someone has to be the bigger man one day.

And you can actually carry a low light person in the hard raid. The only part where it hurts is Oryx so in theory, you can carry him and allow him to pick up higher level items (like what you have been doing) along the way. Doing that like 1-3 weeks would have the lower level dude sitting nice (in theory) while allowing you to get to Oryx and possibly finish with another team if needed.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #25197 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

@Putting In Work - Un has his own crew. Don't count on him rolling consistently unless they drop off like they did with the crota stuff. Un also has a job now so lord knows what his schedule will be.

In all honesty, you and Fleece really need to patch things up so we can get the numbers where we need them. Someone has to be the bigger man one day.

And you can actually carry a low light person in the hard raid. The only part where it hurts is Oryx so in theory, you can carry him and allow him to pick up higher level items (like what you have been doing) along the way. Doing that like 1-3 weeks would have the lower level dude sitting nice (in theory) while allowing you to get to Oryx and possibly finish with another team if needed.


No I'm talking about dudes whose light is like 280-290 wanting to be carried through. We tried it to carry two 290 through yesterday and it was mad hard man because they were constantly dying. We figured since we didn't have anyone else we would give it a shot. Honestly even trying to carry the 300 light dudes is tough, not saying it can't be done but it's tough.

You also have to keep in mind that I'm playing with randoms and some of them are impatient because if you don't get it done in a couple of attempts then they're out. Then you others start leaving because the new people joining will take time to mesh.

Of course if it's us then we're going to have patience and help each other through.

Another grime ball tactic I seen dudes doing was they would join the group for the checkpoint and then dip out once they get it mean.gif

Didn't know we were second string for Un damn laugh.gif hopefully he can throw us a bone happy.gif
This is my signature...
Reply
This is my signature...
Reply
post #25198 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie62 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHust1e View Post

Is the warpriest challenge farmable? 

It's not available this week. Golgoroth challenge this week. You going to be on tonight Jaffee's?

 

Yea ill be home from work around 8-9. Not sure if my clan gonna run the challenge as theyre still building houses or something in fallout but im def down to get those runs in with yall

NYK|#KP6

NTWT - "Back In My Day" b

https://twitter.com/UnoCincoUno http://instagram.com/unocincouno​

If you say sneaker 'culture' or 'game', block me back b

Reply

NYK|#KP6

NTWT - "Back In My Day" b

https://twitter.com/UnoCincoUno http://instagram.com/unocincouno​

If you say sneaker 'culture' or 'game', block me back b

Reply
post #25199 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHust1e View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie62 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHust1e View Post

Is the warpriest challenge farmable? 

It's not available this week. Golgoroth challenge this week. You going to be on tonight Jaffee's?

 

Yea ill be home from work around 8-9. Not sure if my clan gonna run the challenge as theyre still building houses or something in fallout but im def down to get those runs in with yall

Minecraft 4 :Nthat

 

Let's get it.

"YOU WORK YOU LOSE" - Quad Jr. 11-06-14
Oderint Dum Metuant

DS SIZE 9 Way of Wade 1.0 Team No Sleep - $300 obo
DS SIZE 8.5 Air Jordan III Powder Blue - $225 obo 5Lab3 BLACK - $305 obo
For Sale: FS: DS Size 9 Lebron X Corks
$600 (USD)
For Sale: FS: DS Air Jordan XI Legend Blue Size 8.5
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: FS: DS Air Jordan XI Low Black/Red Size 8.5
$300 (USD) or best offer
Reply
"YOU WORK YOU LOSE" - Quad Jr. 11-06-14
Oderint Dum Metuant

DS SIZE 9 Way of Wade 1.0 Team No Sleep - $300 obo
DS SIZE 8.5 Air Jordan III Powder Blue - $225 obo 5Lab3 BLACK - $305 obo
For Sale: FS: DS Size 9 Lebron X Corks
$600 (USD)
For Sale: FS: DS Air Jordan XI Legend Blue Size 8.5
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: FS: DS Air Jordan XI Low Black/Red Size 8.5
$300 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #25200 of 29961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

@Putting In Work - Un has his own crew. Don't count on him rolling consistently unless they drop off like they did with the crota stuff. Un also has a job now so lord knows what his schedule will be.

In all honesty, you and Fleece really need to patch things up so we can get the numbers where we need them. Someone has to be the bigger man one day.

And you can actually carry a low light person in the hard raid. The only part where it hurts is Oryx so in theory, you can carry him and allow him to pick up higher level items (like what you have been doing) along the way. Doing that like 1-3 weeks would have the lower level dude sitting nice (in theory) while allowing you to get to Oryx and possibly finish with another team if needed.


No I'm talking about dudes whose light is like 280-290 wanting to be carried through. We tried it to carry two 290 through yesterday and it was mad hard man because they were constantly dying. We figured since we didn't have anyone else we would give it a shot. Honestly even trying to carry the 300 light dudes is tough, not saying it can't be done but it's tough.

You also have to keep in mind that I'm playing with randoms and some of them are impatient because if you don't get it done in a couple of attempts then they're out. Then you others start leaving because the new people joining will take time to mesh.

Of course if it's us then we're going to have patience and help each other through.

Another grime ball tactic I seen dudes doing was they would join the group for the checkpoint and then dip out once they get it mean.gif

Didn't know we were second string for Un damn laugh.gif hopefully he can throw us a bone happy.gif

Welcome to LFG laugh.gif

And yea, 2nd string? How about practice squad laugh.gif
You don't need a bone tho. You are def learning some great things. If everyone knows how to perform their role then things go better.
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14