NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Foot Locker Raffles
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Foot Locker Raffles - Page 12

post #331 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002 View Post


That may be how it goes, but they SHOULD have done it like this.

say in the last 365 days you`ve spent $3000 and on December 28th of 2015 you spent $500.......Tomorrow, your total amount spent will go down to $500 and on the anniversary of a day you spent more $, that amount will drop down by that exact amount. As long as you keep spending through the year, your amount should go up and down depending on that same thing.

It makes sense they`d do it that way now, since its supposed to be going by how much you spend while a member.

 

I get what you're saying, but I'm sure they rather take the easy route and have it reset on your join date.  I just keep track of it myself.

WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #332 of 377
Anyone else unable to login on the footlocker app? Reset my password and can login on my computer but not on the app.
post #333 of 377
Are the Foot Apps being updated? I can't login into any of them. Trying to use my VIP rewards in store and it won't open for me.
post #334 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by air23xxi View Post

Are the Foot Apps being updated? I can't login into any of them. Trying to use my VIP rewards in store and it won't open for me.
Yup
post #335 of 377
Apps are working now.
post #336 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post

It resets on your VIP join date.

I had my Platinum VIP say it expired a few weeks ago but after that day came it still says I'm a Platinum VIP lol.
It said "days left" for my Platinum Status and here I am, platinum with $40 spent lol (bought some clothes)
So it didn't reset or something.
post #337 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewsone View Post

I had my Platinum VIP say it expired a few weeks ago but after that day came it still says I'm a Platinum VIP lol.
It said "days left" for my Platinum Status and here I am, platinum with $40 spent lol (bought some clothes)
So it didn't reset or something.
Thats not how it works. Once you`ve spent the amount required, you`re pretty much platinum for 2 years, minus how much ever time it took you from the time you signed up until the time you actually went platinum.

Speaking to a rep, i was told that i signed up in Feb and made platinum in April of whatever year i signed up. So currently, i am platinum until april of 2018 unless i dont spend another 250 (or whatever it is) after Feb of 2017. Yes, the amount resets, but your platinum status does not, which is why it shows you only spent $40 but still have the same status.

Once i spend another $250 after April, i will be platinum until 2019, and so on.
post #338 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002 View Post

Thats not how it works. Once you`ve spent the amount required, you`re pretty much platinum for 2 years, minus how much ever time it took you from the time you signed up until the time you actually went platinum.

Speaking to a rep, i was told that i signed up in Feb and made platinum in April of whatever year i signed up. So currently, i am platinum until april of 2018 unless i dont spend another 250 (or whatever it is) after Feb of 2017. Yes, the amount resets, but your platinum status does not, which is why it shows you only spent $40 but still have the same status.

Once i spend another $250 after April, i will be platinum until 2019, and so on.

Rep told me the amountresets on your join date, and it did for me. Your only platinum for a year unless you spend another $300 during that year.
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #339 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post

Rep told me the amountresets on your join date, and it did for me. Your only platinum for a year unless you spend another $300 during that year.
You misunderstood what she said. You cant be platinum until you`re platinum. Then, you cant be platinum again WHILE you`re already platinum. Like right now, that is my status and will be my status through next april...........if i spend $300 after april then i will again be platinum next april until the next year. They do it like that so you never actually lose your platinum status as long as you keep spending $ with the company. you`ll only lose it if you go a year and how many more months til your platinum date without spending that amount.
post #340 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002 View Post

You misunderstood what she said. You cant be platinum until you`re platinum. Then, you cant be platinum again WHILE you`re already platinum. Like right now, that is my status and will be my status through next april...........if i spend $300 after april then i will again be platinum next april until the next year. They do it like that so you never actually lose your platinum status as long as you keep spending $ with the company. you`ll only lose it if you go a year and how many more months til your platinum date without spending that amount.

No I didn't misunderstand, I know you can't be platinum until you're platinum, but you can extend your platinum status for another year while you're platinum by spending another $300.
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #341 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post

No I didn't misunderstand, I know you can't be platinum until you're platinum, but you can extend your platinum status for another year while you're platinum by spending another $300.

Okay so.. I get platinum and say i spent.. $1200 last year..

When will I lose my Platinum status? Does it extend for every $300 I spend? (like I spend 900 and get +3 years) Or is it more so.. i spend $300 this year and get +1 year and any more after that doesn't matter
post #342 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewsone View Post

Okay so.. I get platinum and say i spent.. $1200 last year..

When will I lose my Platinum status? Does it extend for every $300 I spend? (like I spend 900 and get +3 years) Or is it more so.. i spend $300 this year and get +1 year and any more after that doesn't matter

Each $300 you spend gets you another year of Platinum.
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #343 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post

Each $300 you spend gets you another year of Platinum.

Well damn. So spending 1200 would be great lmao
post #344 of 377

I'm ready for this for the reservation function to reach South Carolina

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply
post #345 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post

Each $300 you spend gets you another year of Platinum.
Just keep spending $300 within 12 months and you never have to worry about it, lol. Everything else is irrelevant.
post #346 of 377
Has every shoe this year been first come first served for everyone? Or have i been blocked from reserving shoes? LOL
post #347 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002 View Post

Has every shoe this year been first come first served for everyone? Or have i been blocked from reserving shoes? LOL

All have been fcfs for me as well. I reached platinum status on all 3 footapps in December and there haven't been any major releases since. Did hit for the Space Jams and White V2's on FTA though pimp.gif
post #348 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe View Post

All have been fcfs for me as well. I reached platinum status on all 3 footapps in December and there haven't been any major releases since. Did hit for the Space Jams and White V2's on FTA though pimp.gif
Gotcha. only asking because the footaction twitter page said today was the last day for reservations for the lowtop 12s, which i dont want, and i didnt see any open reservations where i am or in chicago. Odd..........guess they feel like they arent worth the use, lol.
post #349 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002 View Post

Just keep spending $300 within 12 months and you never have to worry about it, lol. Everything else is irrelevant.

Yeah that's not bad..

2-4 pairs of shoes basically lol
post #350 of 377

any word or rumors as to when they will start the reservation procedure in more states??? ?? 

 

Im in NC but ive used the reservation multiple times in GA,NY,NV and CA and it seems to eliminate the ******** raffle shenanigans with managers just basically hand picking who they want to have the shoes based off the raffle sign up list..

post #351 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanInThe4th View Post

any word or rumors as to when they will start the reservation procedure in more states??? ?? 

Im in NC but ive used the reservation multiple times in GA,NY,NV and CA and it seems to eliminate the ******** raffle shenanigans with managers just basically hand picking who they want to have the shoes based off the raffle sign up list..

Stealing reservations from my state. Lol jk.
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #352 of 377
I wonder if it's possible to reserve with multiple accounts but just different stores, say there's 6 all holding the Launch Reservation in Georgia and I use my 3 choices on half of the stores a d 3 on another, anyone had luck with this?
post #353 of 377
Have yet to hit on footsite raffles
post #354 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Slim View Post

Have yet to hit on footsite raffles

Have you had 6 minute head starts?
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #355 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichief View Post

I wonder if it's possible to reserve with multiple accounts but just different stores, say there's 6 all holding the Launch Reservation in Georgia and I use my 3 choices on half of the stores a d 3 on another, anyone had luck with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post

Have you had 6 minute head starts?
Only 3
post #356 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Slim View Post


Only 3

Yea you gotta have a 6 minute head start to win. The only exception being the space jams. I hit with a 3 minute head start.
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #357 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post

Yea you gotta have a 6 minute head start to win. The only exception being the space jams. I hit with a 3 minute head start.
Probably requires more purchases? Most of my cops are from DSG or SNKRS.
post #358 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Slim View Post

Probably requires more purchases? Most of my cops are from DSG or SNKRS.

Requires being Platinum VIP (spend $300) in a year) and checking in at a store.
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #359 of 377
Wish i knew someone inside the company............Trying to find out why in the hell They`re doing first come first served on such a limited shoe in the CNY. I dont get it.
post #360 of 377
I got a notification at 6:00 from the ftl app saying I have 3 hours to confirm, but when I open up the app, there's no reservations available. I only had entered for the Lebron retro.
Rocking J's since Kindergarten, lurking NT since '99! nthat.gif
Reply
Rocking J's since Kindergarten, lurking NT since '99! nthat.gif
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Foot Locker Raffles