NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz - Page 14

post #391 of 421
Thanks for da input bigty23.

Still dont have a clue nike reproduce another batch of the volts with slight differences.... As long as they have the same volts its fine me. Haaa
post #392 of 421
I have both versions of the neons. The volt material feels slightly cheaper and smoother on the 2017. It's more like the material they use on most GR air max 90's. Only really noticeable up close. (Lab version was a fuzzy type of material) One nice difference is that it doesn't attract hair, lint, and dirt like the lab version. So it stays looking cleaner and brighter.

The tongue and ankle collar area are a little more padded. As others have said, the insole is a different color scheme. It's also now just a basic style of insole. It's not as thick and rubbery as the lab version and doesn't have the high arch like the lab version.

I know this will be hard to believe, but I swear the cushioning feels a bit softer in the new version. It not a huge difference, but it's noticeable to me. And it's not just because of the new insole. I tried swapping the new insole into my lab pair and that wasn't the difference.

I've worn the new pair a bunch the last couple weeks and overall, I prefer it since it's a little more comfortable and it stays looking cleaner.
Follow me on twitter and instagram: https://twitter.com/solidgator
Reply
Follow me on twitter and instagram: https://twitter.com/solidgator
Reply
post #393 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modus47 View Post




844695-005




844695-004
--- Don't PM me for legit checks, use the LC forum ---
Reply
--- Don't PM me for legit checks, use the LC forum ---
Reply
post #394 of 421
^^^^ white blue will be mine
post #395 of 421
Salmon C/W smokin.gif
"These Violent Delights, Have Violent Ends"

mars aeternum

Miχin' Lεαη ωiτh Hørchαtα
Reply
"These Violent Delights, Have Violent Ends"

mars aeternum

Miχin' Lεαη ωiτh Hørchαtα
Reply
post #396 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modus47 View Post




844695-005




844695-004

Is there a release date for these colorways? Thanks in advance.
post #397 of 421
They're really gonna ride this train into the sale rack ground. Not complaining, been good for Talaria fans (sort of).
Now if they would just release the Nort colourway for the masses. . .
~oeuf!
Reply
~oeuf!
Reply
post #398 of 421
WOW!!! Modus, thanks for posting the pics of those White/Blue ones!!! I'll be snagging that pair for sure.

In the inteirm, I finally found a pair of the "Olympics" for a reasonable price on eBay ($135 shipped). Just bought them a few moments ago. When they released on SNKRS, I didn't have an urge for them, but the few real world pics of them sold me!! They look awesome!!! Super excited to have these. 👍👍
post #399 of 421



--- Don't PM me for legit checks, use the LC forum ---
Reply
--- Don't PM me for legit checks, use the LC forum ---
Reply
post #400 of 421
^those blues smokin.gif

I guess they're close if there are ndc pic already floating around.
post #401 of 421

Both those are pretty fresh for the summer.  

 

Will be copped on deep discount only though.  And we all know they'll end up there. :lol

post #402 of 421
My Olympic Talarias came in. These are AWESOME!!! I didn't realize that the silver trim is 3M material! I should have jumped on these sooner but now, I'm glad I have a pair. Gonna actually use these to exercise in when the weather gets nicer (snowstorm today in southeast PA).

post #403 of 421
Bone...Crushin'...Smooth...Kicks...Blades...Choppin'...Through...Bricks...Master of the weaponry sells to both cliques...Blacksmith, with the IRON FISTS...
Reply
Bone...Crushin'...Smooth...Kicks...Blades...Choppin'...Through...Bricks...Master of the weaponry sells to both cliques...Blacksmith, with the IRON FISTS...
Reply
post #404 of 421

post #405 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIVpositive View Post

I have both versions of the neons. The volt material feels slightly cheaper and smoother on the 2017. It's more like the material they use on most GR air max 90's. Only really noticeable up close. (Lab version was a fuzzy type of material) One nice difference is that it doesn't attract hair, lint, and dirt like the lab version. So it stays looking cleaner and brighter.

The tongue and ankle collar area are a little more padded. As others have said, the insole is a different color scheme. It's also now just a basic style of insole. It's not as thick and rubbery as the lab version and doesn't have the high arch like the lab version.

I know this will be hard to believe, but I swear the cushioning feels a bit softer in the new version. It not a huge difference, but it's noticeable to me. And it's not just because of the new insole. I tried swapping the new insole into my lab pair and that wasn't the difference.

I've worn the new pair a bunch the last couple weeks and overall, I prefer it since it's a little more comfortable and it stays looking cleaner.

The Lab version is definitely a dirt magnet. Got me thinking of giving up one of my pairs in exchange for a GR pair.
post #406 of 421
So is the general consensus on these that they're comfortable enough to be worn all day? I stand up for about 8-9 hours a day at work. Was thinking of ordering a pair, but figured I'd ask here first.
FS: Ronnie Fieg Asics Gel Lyte V "Cove" size 11.5. Deadstock.
Reply
FS: Ronnie Fieg Asics Gel Lyte V "Cove" size 11.5. Deadstock.
Reply
post #407 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshua View Post

So is the general consensus on these that they're comfortable enough to be worn all day? I stand up for about 8-9 hours a day at work. Was thinking of ordering a pair, but figured I'd ask here first.

They are comfy, but if I had a choice for wearing all day, I would buy the Spiridon Ultras. I wore my pair yesterday while running errands and they are SUPER COMFY!!! Didn't want to take them off, lol.
post #408 of 421
Finally got the GRs at 30%.
Weird that no half sizes online @ nikehk. Would be perfect if 9.5. Have to get a 10...the toe box is quite roomy. A very nice classic indeed. Nobody cares talarias here.

post #409 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Choi View Post

Finally got the GRs at 30%.
Weird that no half sizes online @ nikehk. Would be perfect if 9.5. Have to get a 10...the toe box is quite roomy. A very nice classic indeed. Nobody cares talarias here.

@David Choi, nice! I've been waiting forever for a sale on nike.ca before purchasing. No point of buying this shoe for 190$ CAD. For some reason this classic got no love here in Canada, the sneaker boutiques didn't even receive this colorway.

IG: thmea_1998
Reply
IG: thmea_1998
Reply
post #410 of 421
What's good NT....

Got these Talaria's for $29 from the Nike outlet in Orlando....had $35 in gift cards

Tuse my repcode on karmaloop.com and get 20% off your order MA16802


INSTAGRAM- http://instagram.com/mjg1026 ......I always follow #NT back


my collection post
http://niketalk.com/t/511073/icopjordans8...
Reply
Tuse my repcode on karmaloop.com and get 20% off your order MA16802


INSTAGRAM- http://instagram.com/mjg1026 ......I always follow #NT back


my collection post
http://niketalk.com/t/511073/icopjordans8...
Reply
post #411 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by icopjordans82 View Post

What's good NT....

Got these Talaria's for $29 from the Nike outlet in Orlando....had $35 in gift cards


Need a sz 12 that cheap
post #412 of 421
^there was big sizes for under 70ish on eBay for awhile......prob still there

I know I grabbed 2 sz13's for under 140$ combined shipped right before xmas
post #413 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankWh1te View Post

^there was big sizes for under 70ish on eBay for awhile......prob still there

I know I grabbed 2 sz13's for under 140$ combined shipped right before xmas

I just got an 11.5 for $35 off eBay but a little tight but may just deal with it
post #414 of 421
post #415 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by icopjordans82 View Post

What's good NT....

Got these Talaria's for $29 from the Nike outlet in Orlando....had $35 in gift cards


Need size 11 equally cheap
"These Violent Delights, Have Violent Ends"

mars aeternum

Miχin' Lεαη ωiτh Hørchαtα
Reply
"These Violent Delights, Have Violent Ends"

mars aeternum

Miχin' Lεαη ωiτh Hørchαtα
Reply
post #416 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankWh1te View Post

^those blues smokin.gif

I guess they're close if there are ndc pic already floating around.

:lol

 

It's great finding you in every thread I like as well Frank haha. Looks like we both have good taste

post #417 of 421
@Mrphist lol. It's the reason my wife is all complaining....I like too many diff silhouettes
post #418 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankWh1te View Post

@Mrphist lol. It's the reason my wife is all complaining....I like too many diff silhouettes

Haha I'm with you man. 

post #419 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankWh1te View Post

@Mrphist lol. It's the reason my wife is all complaining....I like too many diff silhouettes

Now it's not just my wife complaining, but my 4 kids about me having too many shoes 😂
post #420 of 421
Just tell your wife at least you like shoes silhouettes and not other women's silhouettes. Haha
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz