NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › Regional Forums › Southeast › NTATL Nike talk ATL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NTATL Nike talk ATL - Page 85

post #2521 of 2532
So Gwinnett Place has a consignment shop in there now. Apparently been open for two week. They won't last long, that mall is dead. Had v2 Oreos for 600$. Lol nah.

Anyway, I've been looking for those Wheat/Flax AF1s. I know some are sitting at Lenox about before xmas. Was gonna stop by Stonecrest tmrw before work. Am I wasting my time?

The same consignment shop has them for 190$ but rather get retail plus points towards the head starts lol
WTB Black/Red 2016 Jordan 1s. Sz 8.5/9/9.5
Reply
WTB Black/Red 2016 Jordan 1s. Sz 8.5/9/9.5
Reply
post #2522 of 2532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthapanda View Post

So Gwinnett Place has a consignment shop in there now. Apparently been open for two week. They won't last long, that mall is dead. Had v2 Oreos for 600$. Lol nah.

Anyway, I've been looking for those Wheat/Flax AF1s. I know some are sitting at Lenox about before xmas. Was gonna stop by Stonecrest tmrw before work. Am I wasting my time?

The same consignment shop has them for 190$ but rather get retail plus points towards the head starts lol
don't want to knock them but I agree nobody goes out of their way to go to that mall.
post #2523 of 2532
Any place up there have any Tri-Color's still sitting? Looking for the black pair in a sz 12.
IG: dcsmith80
FOR SALE/TRADE: DS AJ 11 72-10 - sz 12
FOR SALE/TRADE: DS '16 BANNED 1 - sz 12
FOR SALE/TRADE: DS Yeezy 350 v2 - Oreo - sz 9
Reply
IG: dcsmith80
FOR SALE/TRADE: DS AJ 11 72-10 - sz 12
FOR SALE/TRADE: DS '16 BANNED 1 - sz 12
FOR SALE/TRADE: DS Yeezy 350 v2 - Oreo - sz 9
Reply
post #2524 of 2532
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtm88 View Post

Anybody still looking for either of the TriColor NMDs, check out Footaction Southlake. They just got their shipment of them today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeeCeee View Post

Any place up there have any Tri-Color's still sitting? Looking for the black pair in a sz 12.

I suppose try southlake. I think one of Mike Rich's videos said Stonecrest is OOS recently.
WTB Black/Red 2016 Jordan 1s. Sz 8.5/9/9.5
Reply
WTB Black/Red 2016 Jordan 1s. Sz 8.5/9/9.5
Reply
post #2525 of 2532
Anywhere still have the SF AF 1? Saw stone crest had em in mike rich vlog today. Hopefully they'll still have tmrw

Want:
Olive SF AF 1

Beluga V2

Yeezy 750

Pharrell NMD 

 

 

Trading;
DS KITH RF UB SZ 10

Reply

Want:
Olive SF AF 1

Beluga V2

Yeezy 750

Pharrell NMD 

 

 

Trading;
DS KITH RF UB SZ 10

Reply
post #2526 of 2532
Quote:
Originally Posted by askim35 View Post

Anywhere still have the SF AF 1? Saw stone crest had em in mike rich vlog today. Hopefully they'll still have tmrw

Which color did they have?
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #2527 of 2532
Quote:
Originally Posted by askim35 View Post

Anywhere still have the SF AF 1? Saw stone crest had em in mike rich vlog today. Hopefully they'll still have tmrw
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post

Which color did they have?

Yeah I was gonna check tmrw too lmao. They had blacks in two stores.

They looked all big sizes. Hopefully have some smaller ones.
WTB Black/Red 2016 Jordan 1s. Sz 8.5/9/9.5
Reply
WTB Black/Red 2016 Jordan 1s. Sz 8.5/9/9.5
Reply
post #2528 of 2532
Can confirm stonecrest has the SF1s. They also restocked the flax hi. I took the last 9 on those and smallest they had was a 10. As far as SF1s, looked like a FSR. I passed for now because I'm kinda iffy. Want the parachord loo
WTB Black/Red 2016 Jordan 1s. Sz 8.5/9/9.5
Reply
WTB Black/Red 2016 Jordan 1s. Sz 8.5/9/9.5
Reply
post #2529 of 2532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthapanda View Post

Can confirm stonecrest has the SF1s. They also restocked the flax hi. I took the last 9 on those and smallest they had was a 10. As far as SF1s, looked like a FSR. I passed for now because I'm kinda iffy. Want the parachord loo

What color of the SF?
post #2530 of 2532
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcof2005 View Post

What color of the SF?

Black
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #2531 of 2532

Anyone know of any City Gear's still carrying OG's?

post #2532 of 2532
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichief View Post

Anyone know of any City Gear's still carrying OG's?

Didn't know City Gear had them.
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
WTB DS Lebron X Lava 11.5
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Southeast
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › Regional Forums › Southeast › NTATL Nike talk ATL