NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks › Legit Check Air Jordan 1 Royal 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Legit Check Air Jordan 1 Royal 2013

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

I just sold these to someone and even though I showed him multiple legit checks I had performed on here to prove they are authentic to them they said they're friends told them they were fake and didn't match the real ones that they have multiples of. I was told his friends told him they don't match the real ones cuz the production dates are different. For a third time I'm asking for a legit check.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #2 of 10

Authentic.

No widows peak on toe box. Even stitching throughout (heel is stitched nicely). Box is correct (r is rounded on the edges) lace bag is the right shape

For a better review to authenticate Royal 1s, you can check the link below:

http://nykickstape.com/blogs/jordan-1-legit-check/15898588-jordan-royal-1

www.nykickstape.com

 

New York Sneaker Consignment

Online Consignment (80/20)

Sneaker Buy-out

Legit Check Dictionary

 

Instagram:http://instagram.com/nykickstape

Twitter: @nykickstape #nykt...

Reply

www.nykickstape.com

 

New York Sneaker Consignment

Online Consignment (80/20)

Sneaker Buy-out

Legit Check Dictionary

 

Instagram:http://instagram.com/nykickstape

Twitter: @nykickstape #nykt...

Reply
post #3 of 10
If flightclb said ur shoes are fake twice your shoes are fake they know real royals and fake royals they check them all the time
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misha View Post

If flightclb said ur shoes are fake twice your shoes are fake they know real royals and fake royals they check them all the time
I disagree completely.. The peeps at FC do know their stuff usually, however they missed the mark here IMO. IF this pair of Royals are fake they are the BEST damn pair of fakes I've ever seen..They show 0 of the normal tells for Fake Royals..None..I don't know what they are seeing here..I've personally LCed MANY Royals myself..IDK.. I'm sticking to my guns again and saying legit until I can be proven wrong by something solid.
AIR JORDAN 3 TINKER BLUEPRINT ART PRINTS AVAILABLE ONLY 100 MADE (all numbered) $35 shipped.
Reply
AIR JORDAN 3 TINKER BLUEPRINT ART PRINTS AVAILABLE ONLY 100 MADE (all numbered) $35 shipped.
Reply
post #5 of 10

flight club verifications are only as good as the minimum wage person that authenticates them. 

 

those are legit as they come.

post #6 of 10
looks authentic. but perhaps its something theyre seeing in person that we cant see in the pics
Roshe
(0 items)
  
Reply
Roshe
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nykickstape View Post

Authentic.
No widows peak on toe box. Even stitching throughout (heel is stitched nicely). Box is correct (r is rounded on the edges) lace bag is the right shape
For a better review to authenticate Royal 1s, you can check the link below:
http://nykickstape.com/blogs/jordan-1-legit-check/15898588-jordan-royal-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMMYBRIXXX View Post

I disagree completely.. The peeps at FC do know their stuff usually, however they missed the mark here IMO. IF this pair of Royals are fake they are the BEST damn pair of fakes I've ever seen..They show 0 of the normal tells for Fake Royals..None..I don't know what they are seeing here..I've personally LCed MANY Royals myself..IDK.. I'm sticking to my guns again and saying legit until I can be proven wrong by something solid.

Thank you very much.
post #8 of 10

can i get legit check on this sorry new in this forum and collecting aj1's thanks in advance

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #9 of 10
Did you just hijack this thread?

I think both of these are legit.

On the first pair; the first date on the size tags? They're different? That doesn't make them bootlegs. That's all I can see that would be any sort of red flag. Maybe those folks should hire me.

Check out Items for Sale by ajb32 on eBay



Instagram: ajbrock

Twitter: @AjBrock5
Reply

Check out Items for Sale by ajb32 on eBay



Instagram: ajbrock

Twitter: @AjBrock5
Reply
post #10 of 10


sorry if i hi jack the thread im new in this forum dont know how to post yet

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks › Legit Check Air Jordan 1 Royal 2013