- Another game where victory was in reach, even with all the adversity being faced, and flushed down the toilet once again. If you're a Texan fan who's actually thinking about the playoffs (so me and like 1 other person), they'd need to win out beating the Ravens and Jags, and hoping several other teams lose.
- Oh yea, welcome back Case Keenum. Keen or Thad Lewis will be the starter for those games.
- Defense played light out, yet had early slip ups in the secondary that basically cost them the game.
- Schaub, Leinart, Yates, Delhomme, Garcia, Fitzpatrick, Mallett, Savage, Thad Lewis, and Case Keenum all former or current Texan QBs. How is that even possible?
- Posey giveth, and Posey taketh away.
- Great way to drive a stake into a rival, a possible franchise changing loss for them
- "No name" Hawks WRs making plays, as if Cris Carter was talking to them as well.
- Wilson needs to be consistent as far as decision making goes. Can't always rely on your defense and running game to keep you in it.
- Marshawn Da Mid Seller
I don't want to see him leave the Hawks at all
- Pretty embarrassing that the NFC South is still in it, and can host a playoff game.
- Jake Locker....wrap that career up b and head to the Huskies sideline with a headset.
- Jets & Titans
"Pillow Fight '14"
- Dallas caught a second wind right after the Eagles started choking, then the Eagles just
the opening KO was an ominous beginning. Romo/Dez/Murray, 3 headed monster. Not sure how serious Murray's hand injury is, but it's just fitting that they'll face the Colts after an injury
- Carrie Williams is trash
- I hate the Colts more than anything anyone will ever know. I didn't even hate the previous Colt regime like this (besides Reggie Wayne and Gary Brackett).
- Bye bye Santa Clara. I actually like Kaep, so it's sad seeing his regression, but oh well.
- Whoever mentioned "Carrbage"
- Gronk is such a beast
....the best TE in the league.....after Owen Daniels