NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread - Page 68  

post #2011 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical Management View Post




My own cap arrived not long ago, and I was pleased to find that these are EXACTLY what we'd hoped for.  I think quite a few people owe @eCapCity
 an apology. 

There are, of course, a couple of differences between the 2014 cap and the 10th anniversary version (the absence of the patch and the white New Era logo), but they are otherwise identical in terms of material and build quality.  

We delivered what we promised.  


Despite all of the doom and gloom about the production numbers, it seems that most of those who REALLY wanted a cap and attended the product launch were ultimately able to receive one. 

If anyone missed out due to technical issues and lack of stock during the launch event, let me know.  (Especially if you have a reply to demonstrate that in the previous pages.)  It's possible that once the dust has settled there may be a couple of stray caps that have yet to be shipped due to order cancellations - and we will try to give priority to those who tried and failed to purchase Wednesday morning. 


I hope everyone who purchased a cap enjoys it.  Thanks for representing our community - and for helping us raise money for an urgent cause.



*someone edit this gif

I am one of those who missed out... Would really love an opportunity to get one... 7 5/8 here...
From having money on my mind to having money in my pocket
Bone marrow roasted
Spread it on the rosemary bread, lightly toasted
From having money on my mind to having money in my pocket
Bone marrow roasted
Spread it on the rosemary bread, lightly toasted
post #2012 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical Management View Post




*someone edit this gif

ahem @akajaedeuce nerd.gif


thanks again @Methodical Management, and @eCapCity for puttimg this together. hopefully this can happen again sometime soon. nthat.gif #salute
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
post #2013 of 3433
My tracking updated

Sig conformation pimp.gif

Thanks meth
https://twitter.com/KobiWanBryant
instagram: kobiwanbryant
https://twitter.com/KobiWanBryant
instagram: kobiwanbryant
post #2014 of 3433
Originally Posted by Methodical Management View Post

 

*someone edit this gif

 


Edited by Dcypoe81 - 12/21/14 at 12:33am
post #2015 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcypoe81 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical Management View Post

*someone edit this gif


nthat.gif
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
da gram-@sdubl
teamamfamXteamPOSITE
sneakerst
post #2016 of 3433
i better see one of you in ny w this on
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
post #2017 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcypoe81 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical Management View Post

*someone edit this gif


roll.gif
"You are over your limit with rating content. Please try again later"

Btw, since Meth's here, can we get that reps limit increased temporarily on larger release days. Those threads become comedy on rd and the responsible users deserve salutations.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumbercool View Post

i better see one of you in ny w this on
I will only rock it with NTDenim and only acknowledge others that do as well. nthat.gif
Rocking J's since Kindergarten, lurking NT since '99! nthat.gif
Rocking J's since Kindergarten, lurking NT since '99! nthat.gif
post #2018 of 3433
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
post #2019 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical Management View Post




My own cap arrived not long ago, and I was pleased to find that these are EXACTLY what we'd hoped for.  I think quite a few people owe @eCapCity
 an apology. 

There are, of course, a couple of differences between the 2014 cap and the 10th anniversary version (the absence of the patch and the white New Era logo), but they are otherwise identical in terms of material and build quality.  

We delivered what we promised.  


Despite all of the doom and gloom about the production numbers, it seems that most of those who REALLY wanted a cap and attended the product launch were ultimately able to receive one. 

If anyone missed out due to technical issues and lack of stock during the launch event, let me know.  (Especially if you have a reply to demonstrate that in the previous pages.)  It's possible that once the dust has settled there may be a couple of stray caps that have yet to be shipped due to order cancellations - and we will try to give priority to those who tried and failed to purchase Wednesday morning. 


I hope everyone who purchased a cap enjoys it.  Thanks for representing our community - and for helping us raise money for an urgent cause.



*someone edit this gif
I missed out due to lack of stock. If anything becomes available please send me a pm.
TEAM PLATANO!!!🇩🇴🇩🇴🇩🇴
TEAM PLATANO!!!🇩🇴🇩🇴🇩🇴
post #2020 of 3433
Same here!! 7 3/8 PLEASE!!!
post #2021 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakdogg815 View Post

TTS. And by the way, what's up with the $34.99 price tag on these?
Stop complaining, be glad they were made. Also the money went to charity.
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
post #2022 of 3433
Pm'ed @Methodical Management praying a 7 1/4 pops up some how

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

 

Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself !

FLYERS-PHILLIES-SIXERS-EAGLES

 

IG : PIZZO23

 

Team T.A.N   

 

 

 

 

post #2023 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticsPride34 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical Management View Post




My own cap arrived not long ago, and I was pleased to find that these are EXACTLY what we'd hoped for.  I think quite a few people owe @eCapCity
 an apology. 

There are, of course, a couple of differences between the 2014 cap and the 10th anniversary version (the absence of the patch and the white New Era logo), but they are otherwise identical in terms of material and build quality.  

We delivered what we promised.  


Despite all of the doom and gloom about the production numbers, it seems that most of those who REALLY wanted a cap and attended the product launch were ultimately able to receive one. 

If anyone missed out due to technical issues and lack of stock during the launch event, let me know.  (Especially if you have a reply to demonstrate that in the previous pages.)  It's possible that once the dust has settled there may be a couple of stray caps that have yet to be shipped due to order cancellations - and we will try to give priority to those who tried and failed to purchase Wednesday morning. 


I hope everyone who purchased a cap enjoys it.  Thanks for representing our community - and for helping us raise money for an urgent cause.



*someone edit this gif

I am one of those who missed out... Would really love an opportunity to get one... 7 5/8 here...

Yea, my wife tried to cop a 7 3/8 for me but they were sold out by the time she got on the site around 9:05a. If I somehow can get one, coo; if not, that's coo too. I'm glad that those who wanted one were able to cop as well.
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
post #2024 of 3433
Is there any way i can jump in with the others that need a 7 3/8 ?? I missed on on the last one and now this one and it makes me sad someone please help me!
post #2025 of 3433
Wow is everyone a 7 3/8? Well I knew when I voted for this size I had no chance lol. If there's a restock I'm in but doesn't look like it. The New Era factory is in Vegas too hmmmm...... Or was....
post #2026 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy View Post

Yea, my wife tried to cop a 7 3/8 for me but they were sold out by the time she got on the site around 9:05a. If I somehow can get one, coo; if not, that's coo too. I'm glad that those who wanted one were able to cop as well.

Hats didn't go live till 9:30...
Yesterday's dap is tomorrow's diss
Yesterday's dap is tomorrow's diss
post #2027 of 3433
Mines should be here on Tuesday nthat.gif
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
post #2028 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalmethod View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy View Post

Yea, my wife tried to cop a 7 3/8 for me but they were sold out by the time she got on the site around 9:05a. If I somehow can get one, coo; if not, that's coo too. I'm glad that those who wanted one were able to cop as well.

Hats didn't go live till 9:30...

I couldn't check because i was at work so i just told her the time that was mentioned on here. She said she seen the hat on the main page and had "sold out" under it. That's weak if i has a chance and ain't know it.
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
post #2029 of 3433
Hat was supposed to drop at 9:00 am eastern but didn't go live until 9:30 because the site had so much traffic that the eCapCity dudes couldn't even add the hat to the site.

Definitely wasn't sold out by 9:05, unless you're talking about central time.
post #2030 of 3433
Sent that PM for a 7 1/2 one can hope
New England Patriots, Michigan Wolverines
 

 

 

 

New England Patriots, Michigan Wolverines
 

 

 

 

post #2031 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by 859NSGari View Post

Is there any way i can jump in with the others that need a 7 3/8 ?? I missed on on the last one and now this one and it makes me sad someone please help me!

please tell me this isnt your OG join date...
post #2032 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcypoe81 View Post

please tell me this isnt your OG join date...

Doesn't really matter. Everyone will say they joined earlier
post #2033 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkn3m View Post

Doesn't really matter. Everyone will say they joined earlier

true...

my OG join date : http://dcypoe.niketalk.yuku.com
Edited by Dcypoe81 - 12/21/14 at 9:42am
post #2034 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpizzo View Post

Pm'ed @Methodical Management praying a 7 1/4 pops up some how

Same.
FS: NIKE X R.T. T-SHIRT - BLACK/WHITE IN XL - $65 SHIPPED
http://instagram.com/petey.86
FS: NIKE X R.T. T-SHIRT - BLACK/WHITE IN XL - $65 SHIPPED
http://instagram.com/petey.86
post #2035 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy View Post

Yea, my wife tried to cop a 7 3/8 for me but they were sold out by the time she got on the site around 9:05a. If I somehow can get one, coo; if not, that's coo too. I'm glad that those who wanted one were able to cop as well.
You got a winner if she tried to cop bruh smokin.gif
Me and wifey got into it due to other responsibilities that we're going on via 7am. Those with kids know this is a crucial time.
Truculent when provoked. Toko strong...
Truculent when provoked. Toko strong...
post #2036 of 3433
No one is gonna get their SN embroidered
post #2037 of 3433
^I was actually thinking about it. Or #nt.
post #2038 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by gil23 View Post

Stop complaining, be glad they were made. Also the money went to charity.
Whoa whoa, slow down there killer. no reason to get worked up over a statement that clearly isn't a complaint, but a question. Regardless, congrats to those who coped!!!!

FOR SALE:

 

Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/xristosak/

 

 

FOR SALE:

 

Follow on IG: https://www.instagram.com/xristosak/

 

 

post #2039 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by faulkit28 View Post

^I was actually thinking about it. Or #nt.

The giant NT on the front of the hat isn't enough?

Yeah 7 3/8 was the best size to resell.
post #2040 of 3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcypoe81 View Post

please tell me this isnt your OG join date...

Nooooo I've had many usernames or the years and don't have the email accounts to retrieve the passwords so I started a new account
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread