NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT: - Page 41

post #1201 of 1658
Wake frown.gif
"Even if I stuttered I would still sh-sh....."
Come holla at ya Uncle...
Reply
"Even if I stuttered I would still sh-sh....."
Come holla at ya Uncle...
Reply
post #1202 of 1658

Embedded image permalink

post #1203 of 1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueprada View Post

CSlT3rZWoAASCz8.png

aka he's mailed it in for his phat contract. Another big money bust in Miami, what else is new?
post #1204 of 1658
^hbd bro. We might not agree with your opinions at times, but there's no denying your passion. Have a good one.
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
Reply
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
Reply
post #1205 of 1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

^hbd bro. We might not agree with your opinions at times, but there's no denying your passion. Have a good one.

Thank you good sir!
post #1206 of 1658
James out 4-6 weeks.......
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
post #1207 of 1658

:{

post #1208 of 1658
So no James, no Wake, the offensive line is still terrible, the pass rush is suspect now, we were a wildcard team with James and Wake but now I'm thinking 6-10 is the ceiling.
post #1209 of 1658
Here's a blurb I read this morning from a super Tannehill homer, a guy who said Luck and Tannehill were going to run the AFC like Brady and Manning did.
Quote:
Only time i have seen tanny put this team on his back and carry it was last year week 16 vs minnesota...we won that day completely because of the qb...he overcame everything else around him

1 time in 3 and a half years isnt good enough...

This is a guy who you couldn't tell anything else about #17. That he was god and zeus combined. Now he's starting to pull an about face on him. More and more Tannehill homers I'm reading are starting to see the light with this kid. Doesn't put the team on his back, doesn't overcome adversity to shoulder the load, could never do what Eli and Brees did last night, etc.

The division record is also abysmal. Better play better against Buffalo this week or folks will start marching to CP's house roll.gif
post #1210 of 1658
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-hyde-dolphins-column-1101-20151031-column.html
Quote:
No one expects Tannehill to be Brady. But consistency is what separates the great from the good in pro sports, and the average from the unemployed. Isn't it time Tannehill is the best version of himself more consistently?

Most NFL quarterbacks have a great game in them. The Jets' Geno Smith had a perfect rating against the Dolphins last year. Cleo Lemon once was named the NFL's Player of the Week as Dolphins quarterback.

But only a handful of quarterbacks can deliver results, game after game, season after season. Does anyone really know who Tannehill will be next Sunday when the Dolphins play in Buffalo?
Quote:
In the past nine games against AFC East teams dating to the start of last season, the Dolphins are 2-7, and it's no secret why. They've averaged a measly 15.5 points those games. Tannehill has thrown for 11 touchdowns, 12 interceptions and a 72.2 quarterback rating in them.
post #1211 of 1658
mean.gif

6% off on Adidas - CLICK HERE

follow @LacesOut on instagram

Visit my store @ www.ShopLacesOut.com
Visit my store @ www.ShopLacesOut.com
Visit my store @ www.ShopLacesOut.com

Reply

6% off on Adidas - CLICK HERE

follow @LacesOut on instagram

Visit my store @ www.ShopLacesOut.com
Visit my store @ www.ShopLacesOut.com
Visit my store @ www.ShopLacesOut.com

Reply
post #1212 of 1658
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnns2003 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueprada View Post

CSlT3rZWoAASCz8.png

aka he's mailed it in for his phat contract. Another big money bust in Miami, what else is new?


I read somewhere where the scheme is not the same. Of course our coaches would'n't adjust the scheme to where they can get the best out of their players
HEAT - DOLPHINS - I AM MIAM! - MARLINS - THE U
Reply
HEAT - DOLPHINS - I AM MIAM! - MARLINS - THE U
Reply
post #1213 of 1658
Finnns, you gotta stop with blanket statements already.

Can never do what Eli/Brees did yesterday? A week ago he had 4 TD's in a half, on 12/12 passing. Only reason he didn't throw 6-7 TD's is cuz the Def actually got stops, unlike NO/NYG.

Russ has played like **** this year, just beat Matt Cassell by 1 point, he's a "winner"
Dalton thre multiple INT's, vs ailing Ben and without Bell, "winner"
Peyton threw zero TD's and drubbed Rodgers who had like 70 yards.....

It. Is. A. Team. Game.

We aren't raisin a gunslinger, we need to be tryin to raise an actual QB, who functions within the rest of the team.

He put up 36 in Denver vs Peyton, and lost.
He had 3 80+ yard drives in one half vs Rodgers, and lost.
He had Cam on the ropes, 4th and 10, 80+ yards away, and lost.

He played so so vs Brady, and won.
He played well vs Russ, and won.

It. Takes. 53. Guys.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, EVER understand your fascination with our QB. You have wanted him gone FOR YEARS, yet every player, EVERY PLAYER, you name has had their same struggles.

Luck, Dalton, Wilson, Kap, RG3, Cam, ELI, Ben, Rivers, Foles, Romo even Peyton.

Dude, stop. All QB's go thru good and bad. Some are lucky to have a great coach, or a great Def, or a great RB to save them.

You want Ryan to play well and lose, or someone like Russ to play terrible and win?

It is never A or B. There are always going to be C, and D, and E, and F, etc etc.

Matt Ryan just lost to Jameis Winston dude.

Eli threw 6 TD's, with no picks, got a defensive TD, AND LOST.

The game is not about ONE player.

The Pats lost Brady in the first half of the first game and went 11-5. BB, and the other 52 still had jobs to do. Christ, Cassell didn't even play at USC, and went 11-5.

Team. Game.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
post #1214 of 1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

Finnns, you gotta stop with blanket statements already.

Can never do what Eli/Brees did yesterday? A week ago he had 4 TD's in a half, on 12/12 passing. Only reason he didn't throw 6-7 TD's is cuz the Def actually got stops, unlike NO/NYG.

Russ has played like **** this year, just beat Matt Cassell by 1 point, he's a "winner"
Dalton thre multiple INT's, vs ailing Ben and without Bell, "winner"
Peyton threw zero TD's and drubbed Rodgers who had like 70 yards.....

It. Is. A. Team. Game.

We aren't raisin a gunslinger, we need to be tryin to raise an actual QB, who functions within the rest of the team.

He put up 36 in Denver vs Peyton, and lost.
He had 3 80+ yard drives in one half vs Rodgers, and lost.
He had Cam on the ropes, 4th and 10, 80+ yards away, and lost.

He played so so vs Brady, and won.
He played well vs Russ, and won.

It. Takes. 53. Guys.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, EVER understand your fascination with our QB. You have wanted him gone FOR YEARS, yet every player, EVERY PLAYER, you name has had their same struggles.

Luck, Dalton, Wilson, Kap, RG3, Cam, ELI, Ben, Rivers, Foles, Romo even Peyton.

Dude, stop. All QB's go thru good and bad. Some are lucky to have a great coach, or a great Def, or a great RB to save them.

You want Ryan to play well and lose, or someone like Russ to play terrible and win?

It is never A or B. There are always going to be C, and D, and E, and F, etc etc.

Matt Ryan just lost to Jameis Winston dude.

Eli threw 6 TD's, with no picks, got a defensive TD, AND LOST.

The game is not about ONE player.

The Pats lost Brady in the first half of the first game and went 11-5. BB, and the other 52 still had jobs to do. Christ, Cassell didn't even play at USC, and went 11-5.

Team. Game.

So what is your honest opinion of the guy, forget Philbin, Ireland, Sherman, Lazor, Albert, Miko Grimes, everyone. I just want to know what you think, honestly, of the QB up to this point. What's the end game?
post #1215 of 1658
http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/11/02/onfoot/n996QrhxLvIaMLUS3WVKjK/story.html

Very interesting film breakdown from Volin. Holy crap our LB's are trash. They bite on everything.

LOLOLOL at them rushing 2 and still getting a sack, holy CRAP I hope the rumors are true that we're interested in trading for multiple linemen
post #1216 of 1658
I have said it plenty.

He's a solid, smart, hard working "young" QB that can run, make all the throws, and play the position well.

Elite? No, not Brady, Manning, etc.

But able to develop into a Flacco, Eli, Dalton level QB with better talent/coaching around him? Yes, absolutely.

Would Russ be a "winner" with Philbin, our Oline, Miller never getting the ball, and our leaky defense?

No. He'd be a young QB struggling with multiple issues that aren't in his control.

I trust that someday we'll build a team strong enough, that a veteran Tannehill will be able to guide the team well enough we'll be able to actually compete.

Peyton, Brady, Ben, Rivers all gettin up there. We just need Ryan to battle with Dalton, Luck, Flacco, Carr and whatever rookies come up thru the AFC.

Fair assessment? Reasonable?
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
post #1217 of 1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP1708 View Post

I have said it plenty.

He's a solid, smart, hard working "young" QB that can run, make all the throws, and play the position well.

Elite? No, not Brady, Manning, etc.

But able to develop into a Flacco, Eli, Dalton level QB with better talent/coaching around him? Yes, absolutely.

Would Russ be a "winner" with Philbin, our Oline, Miller never getting the ball, and our leaky defense?

No. He'd be a young QB struggling with multiple issues that aren't in his control.

I trust that someday we'll build a team strong enough, that a veteran Tannehill will be able to guide the team well enough we'll be able to actually compete.

Peyton, Brady, Ben, Rivers all gettin up there. We just need Ryan to battle with Dalton, Luck, Flacco, Carr and whatever rookies come up thru the AFC.

Fair assessment? Reasonable?

Fair and reasonable.

At least he hasn't been as bad as Luck has been this season. laugh.gif
post #1218 of 1658
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/06/devante-parker-not-expected-to-play-this-week/
Quote:
Among the things that have not gone according to plan for the Dolphins this year has been wide receiver DeVante Parker’s impact on the offense as a rookie.

The Dolphins took Parker in the first round of the draft as part of a larger overhaul of their receiving corps, but a foot injury has kept him from being much more than an afterthought. Parker needed to have surgery during the offseason and he recently hurt the foot again, which has kept him out of practice all of this week.

Yatil Green anyone? How about John Avery? Dion Jordan?

What's with the first round draft picks never working out for us? Meanwhile Gurley looks like a franchise player we thought he'd be, and Amari Cooper is beasting in Oakland. We keep getting guys who don't produce, don't stay healthy, or a combination of both. Another reason this franchise has an 8-win season every year.
post #1219 of 1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnns2003 View Post

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/06/devante-parker-not-expected-to-play-this-week/
Yatil Green anyone? How about John Avery? Dion Jordan?

What's with the first round draft picks never working out for us? Meanwhile Gurley looks like a franchise player we thought he'd be, and Amari Cooper is beasting in Oakland. We keep getting guys who don't produce, don't stay healthy, or a combination of both. Another reason this franchise has an 8-win season every year.

Pretty sure Miami had higher grades on Cooper & Gurley. Give Vante some time, he'll be a key feature when we lose Matthews.
post #1220 of 1658
Just get him healthy, let him come back stronger next year.

They all plenty young still, the offensive core will be solid when we complete the OLine. Hopefully. laugh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
post #1221 of 1658
Literally almost forgot that he was on that team laugh.gif
----BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE----
GATORNATION ALUM
Reply
----BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE----
GATORNATION ALUM
Reply
post #1222 of 1658
Burn this team to the ground.

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3
Reply

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3
Reply
post #1223 of 1658
More Greg Jennings... oh good.

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3
Reply

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3
Reply
post #1224 of 1658
Reshad Jones is a grown man.

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3
Reply

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3
Reply
post #1225 of 1658
mean.gif

South Florida Living

Reply

South Florida Living

Reply
post #1226 of 1658
That wasn't a touchdown. If Brent Grimes wasn't on roller skates they wouldn't have been down there.

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3
Reply

 Miami Dolphins - The U - L.A. Lakers - Oakland Athletics - MMA - Sounders - Liverpool - Roma



IG: RJE_Three IG: rje_three IG: MindsetMartialArts XBL: roger e3
Reply
post #1227 of 1658
If we don't score here.

South Florida Living

Reply

South Florida Living

Reply
post #1228 of 1658
This franchise never makes those types of plays

South Florida Living

Reply

South Florida Living

Reply
post #1229 of 1658
We should be up.

South Florida Living

Reply

South Florida Living

Reply
post #1230 of 1658

This team gon kill me.

 

RUN THE RASS ROCK FROM THE 1. We gotta burn a TO to figure that out?

MADE IN DADE
Reply
MADE IN DADE
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT: