NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Please Lock.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Please Lock. - Page 22

post #631 of 6894
Luis bout to take this
post #632 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate423 View Post

Canelo's been trying to fight Kirkland since 2012 though laugh.gif.

My point exactly. I think canelo wud beat cotto. And itnwas the best fight in that didnt have manny vs floyd.

That canelo cotto fight had so much potential. Cotto aint gettin a 2nd mayweather fight
I am selling my collection here
https://www.grailed.com/users/46644-kingjames88/wardrobe


Im a size 12- 13 so check out my listings is your looking for some kicks at a good price

PM me for questions
Reply
I am selling my collection here
https://www.grailed.com/users/46644-kingjames88/wardrobe


Im a size 12- 13 so check out my listings is your looking for some kicks at a good price

PM me for questions
Reply
post #633 of 6894
I saw Jeff lacy get rocked missed the main event wanted to see Mosley Jr. But they just showed highlights.

I trust TMZ they are usually right about breaking news first like Michael Jackson and Joan Rivers death. So they're probably right about the Mayweather Pacquiao fight
post #634 of 6894
Need confirmation so I can make sure I'm off that Saturday night
post #635 of 6894
Mayweather pacman is happening on my birthday may 2 yessssss!!!!
post #636 of 6894

hope they announce this during the Superbowl!

post #637 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstar View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate423 View Post

Canelo's been trying to fight Kirkland since 2012 though laugh.gif.

My point exactly. I think canelo wud beat cotto. And itnwas the best fight in that didnt have manny vs floyd.

That canelo cotto fight had so much potential. Cotto aint gettin a 2nd mayweather fight

That's Cotto's fault not Canelo's. 

Canelo has better things to do than play games. I think he's proving that by telling Cotto to kick rocks. Bad for fans, maybe. Canelo gives two *****, he aint playing nobody's waiting game. 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

Reply

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

Reply
post #638 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

That's Cotto's fault not Canelo's. 
Canelo has better things to do than play games. I think he's proving that by telling Cotto to kick rocks. Bad for fans, maybe. Canelo gives two *****, he aint playing nobody's waiting game. 

I think canelo is failing to see the big picture.a cotto fight is more money then any fight he could possibly do with kirkland.

You would think dlh wud be in his ear about this smh. This is gonna be a small risk small reward fight when he cuda had cotta at mid risk big reward

But seeing the bigger picture is part of growing up
I am selling my collection here
https://www.grailed.com/users/46644-kingjames88/wardrobe


Im a size 12- 13 so check out my listings is your looking for some kicks at a good price

PM me for questions
Reply
I am selling my collection here
https://www.grailed.com/users/46644-kingjames88/wardrobe


Im a size 12- 13 so check out my listings is your looking for some kicks at a good price

PM me for questions
Reply
post #639 of 6894
I don't think DLH can tell Canelo what to do. I may be wrong but that's what I see.
And I'm sure he'd like to take the Cotto fight and the money first, but not if it means he has to become submissive and wait on Cotto to treat him like a second fiddle

But you make a great point. At some point you have to grow up and put your ego aside.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

Reply

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

Reply
post #640 of 6894
"This deal is not close to being done...Top Rank's lawyers have said that there are significant open issues."
"It's not going to be this weekend and it's not going to be in the next couple of days." - Espinoza to @boxingscene
WHIPPIN.WHITNEY
Reply
WHIPPIN.WHITNEY
Reply
post #641 of 6894
Stephen Espinoza must be getting tongue lashings from all the suits at Showtime.
post #642 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-friend View Post

I don't think DLH can tell Canelo what to do. I may be wrong but that's what I see.
And I'm sure he'd like to take the Cotto fight and the money first, but not if it means he has to become submissive and wait on Cotto to treat him like a second fiddle

But you make a great point. At some point you have to grow up and put your ego aside.

I agree with you that i dont believe dlh can tepp hom what to do jus thought he would listen to him as an advisor.

Also he shudnt have an issue playing 2nd fiddle bc if this mayweather pac fight happens he is playing 2kd fiddle to that and his fight date will get pushed back.


If this fight dont happen bc if the lawyers tho smdh thay wud be a travesty. Maybe they just stalling so they can raise there billable hrs. Everybody tryna get a piece of the pie
I am selling my collection here
https://www.grailed.com/users/46644-kingjames88/wardrobe


Im a size 12- 13 so check out my listings is your looking for some kicks at a good price

PM me for questions
Reply
I am selling my collection here
https://www.grailed.com/users/46644-kingjames88/wardrobe


Im a size 12- 13 so check out my listings is your looking for some kicks at a good price

PM me for questions
Reply
post #643 of 6894
@monstar by any chance were you drinking late last night?
post #644 of 6894
laugh.gif
post #645 of 6894
post #646 of 6894
******* Arum.

Shut the **** up already. You're not part of the solution. You're part of the problem.

If I was Floyd, I too would be pissed about the way this old man is running around saying **** that is completely inaccurate.
post #647 of 6894

ppl just cant shut the **** up and let things sort itself out :lol:{

You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
Reply
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
Reply
post #648 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion View Post

@monstar by any chance were you drinking late last night?

Lol to much. And being on phone font help
I am selling my collection here
https://www.grailed.com/users/46644-kingjames88/wardrobe


Im a size 12- 13 so check out my listings is your looking for some kicks at a good price

PM me for questions
Reply
I am selling my collection here
https://www.grailed.com/users/46644-kingjames88/wardrobe


Im a size 12- 13 so check out my listings is your looking for some kicks at a good price

PM me for questions
Reply
post #649 of 6894
Let this deal be made. I will wyle the **** out May 2
post #650 of 6894
Is floyd really ducking manny?
post #651 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Let this deal be made. I will wyle the **** out May 2

Let the deal be made and I'll be over in Vegas... Codeine crazzzzzzzy

It's a funny world we live in

 

For Sale  2010 DB 3 size 9 (worn 9/10)

Reply

It's a funny world we live in

 

For Sale  2010 DB 3 size 9 (worn 9/10)

Reply
post #652 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Marcus View Post

If this fight takes place it will be the biggest/hyped fight since ______________?

Tyson-Holyfield. I still remember as a youngster how Holyfield avoided Tyson during the 80s.

FS: atmos X Nike Air Max 90 Tiger Camo Sz 10.5 - $400 Shipped, double boxed, with receipts. ** SOLD **

 

FS: atmos X Nike Air Max 90 Tiger Camo Sz Sz 11 - $320 Shipped, double boxed, with receipts.

Reply

FS: atmos X Nike Air Max 90 Tiger Camo Sz 10.5 - $400 Shipped, double boxed, with receipts. ** SOLD **

 

FS: atmos X Nike Air Max 90 Tiger Camo Sz Sz 11 - $320 Shipped, double boxed, with receipts.

Reply
post #653 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by wballz View Post

Tyson-Holyfield. I still remember as a youngster how Holyfield avoided Tyson during the 80s.


Holyfield vs Tyson had that good vs evil undertones 😂 😂 😂. I remember that Holyfield was my grandma's favorite boxer because he was a Christian. I miss grandma.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Reply
post #654 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by aepps20 View Post

Holyfield vs Tyson had that good vs evil undertones 😂 😂 😂. I remember that Holyfield was my grandma's favorite boxer because he was a Christian. I miss grandma.

laugh.gifroll.gif
post #655 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by wballz View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Marcus View Post

If this fight takes place it will be the biggest/hyped fight since ______________?

Tyson-Holyfield. I still remember as a youngster how Holyfield avoided Tyson during the 80s.

 

Tyson/Holyfield would've happened in 1990 if Tyson hadn't been knocked out by Buster Douglas.

post #656 of 6894

:lol everyone just keeps pointing their fingers around. "We are not an impediment to this fight. 

We stand ready to go.

The principals need to agree to terms and come to a deal." HBOboxing

Team Late Night

Reply

Team Late Night

Reply
post #657 of 6894
They don't want it. It's as clear as day. Going on 7 years of "no he did it!" Back and forth talk.
post #658 of 6894
the fight is NOT going to happen :/
post #659 of 6894
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeairon View Post

the fight is NOT going to happen :/
And I'm not even mad at this point. The two aren't even in their prime anymore. This is like a hand me down fight
post #660 of 6894
Now this dude arum wants to say they are runnin out of time for a may 2nd date. Da fuqs thats sposed to mean *****?!?! Shady *** dude.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › Please Lock.