NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Say something about the NT'er above you Vol. let me get em
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Say something about the NT'er above you Vol. let me get em - Page 55

post #1621 of 4257
^ Has no sig
post #1622 of 4257
ripfan816

Stays on NT late at night.
post #1623 of 4257
colts suck
Rams/Titans/Lakers/Wizards
Reply
Rams/Titans/Lakers/Wizards
Reply
post #1624 of 4257
SF sucks. Go watch Batman. laugh.gif
post #1625 of 4257
^ flashy avy
post #1626 of 4257
^laker fan right here
post #1627 of 4257
Wants to live the life of a trapper
post #1628 of 4257
Nice sig
post #1629 of 4257
Is funny image
post #1630 of 4257
He gets no sleep
T E A M P A C I F I C N O R T H W E S T
Reply
T E A M P A C I F I C N O R T H W E S T
Reply
post #1631 of 4257
Quote:
Originally Posted by krey1231

SF sucks. Go watch Batman. image

Oakland PARK is in Broward county which is is FLORIDA...and i am going to see it later tonight

Rams/Titans/Lakers/Wizards
Reply
Rams/Titans/Lakers/Wizards
Reply
post #1632 of 4257
JACKEL56's has a sexy chick in his avatar...
post #1633 of 4257
ayoooo avy
post #1634 of 4257

^ Avy is mad suspect........ image

If it's a guy.
post #1635 of 4257
Apparently he is the kingz of all kickz
JKD TRAP HOUSE
Reply
JKD TRAP HOUSE
Reply
post #1636 of 4257
^is a living legend to legions of MySpace users. Hated by 99% of the female popultion of MySpace... he hasn't gotten to the other 1% yet.
The Kliq
I think I hear the band tuning up.
Instagram: @moa8 | PSN: BatmanObviously
Reply
The Kliq
I think I hear the band tuning up.
Instagram: @moa8 | PSN: BatmanObviously
Reply
post #1637 of 4257
i'm skeptical he is making much money
post #1638 of 4257
Also has a ps3 image
post #1639 of 4257
One word: <3
JKD TRAP HOUSE
Reply
JKD TRAP HOUSE
Reply
post #1640 of 4257
rasheed sucks
post #1641 of 4257
Likes weed?
post #1642 of 4257
Is the QueenofallKickz lol
post #1643 of 4257
^Hates Marko Jaric
The Kliq
I think I hear the band tuning up.
Instagram: @moa8 | PSN: BatmanObviously
Reply
The Kliq
I think I hear the band tuning up.
Instagram: @moa8 | PSN: BatmanObviously
Reply
post #1644 of 4257
^ laugh.gif I got Mo again.

... we both like Misa pimp.gif
post #1645 of 4257
^ has mo problems
post #1646 of 4257
1000+ post on that account. he's still filipino.
post #1647 of 4257
^ Listens to classic rock?

smile.gif
post #1648 of 4257
^^ i dont think he has had any other avy
TEAM PACIFIC NORTHWEST
TEAM MIAMI HEAT
TEAM NOTE 4
Reply
TEAM PACIFIC NORTHWEST
TEAM MIAMI HEAT
TEAM NOTE 4
Reply
post #1649 of 4257
a proud father of 2
post #1650 of 4257
Batman FTW
Rams/Titans/Lakers/Wizards
Reply
Rams/Titans/Lakers/Wizards
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Say something about the NT'er above you Vol. let me get em