NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › John Elliott + Co Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

John Elliott + Co Thread - Page 59

post #1741 of 1753
Get you chest size and size accordingly.

I am 5-10, 175-177 lbs and wear a medium in both. Doesn't mean much since we all have different builds. Recommend measuring yourself or a similar item you own.
post #1742 of 1753
Quote:
Originally Posted by askim35 View Post

Danmit all these conflicting reports

 

5'10 180 lean? Get a large in the villain and medium in half zip mercer (oversized).

FS/FT:

 

keeping all pears!

Reply

FS/FT:

 

keeping all pears!

Reply
post #1743 of 1753
LOL they only have L in half Zip mercers and M in villains... I guess my day is not today
post #1744 of 1753
Sandals came and went right back.. copped the black pile hoody too
@bennyfonzarelli
Reply
@bennyfonzarelli
Reply
post #1745 of 1753
mine will be here today, whats the foot bed like? I read someone say it was towel like, which might convince me to keep them.

I grabbed both color hoodies too, leaning towards only keeping the blue. Blue is always my favorite but I disliked hot bright the royal was on the kake and villain. this one seems toned down.
post #1746 of 1753
Not in the typical towel sense.. you will see when you get them in.. felt like a faux suede to me. Deff not something I could practically wear at beach or water so was a easy decision. If needed a new house shoe, I could probably justify it
@bennyfonzarelli
Reply
@bennyfonzarelli
Reply
post #1747 of 1753
yeap, not really impressed by mine. not really sure why I chose royal either laugh.gif back they go.



Go figure the low tops come out tomorrow. Ive been fiening the pink pair since I saw them in the lookbook. I'll be on a plane during the drop.
post #1748 of 1753
Interested in the JE denim...thoughts or opinions on the Cast 2 Siena's or Coba's?
post #1749 of 1753
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekREV98 View Post

Interested in the JE denim...thoughts or opinions on the Cast 2 Siena's or Coba's?
Knee rips are oversaturated and played out. Stick with straight washes if you want a pair that won't go out of style in the near future.
post #1750 of 1753
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpec818 View Post


Knee rips are oversaturated and played out. Stick with straight washes if you want a pair that won't go out of style in the near future.

 

and zippers, dont forget zippers 

post #1751 of 1753
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans718 View Post

Sandals came and went right back.. copped the black pile hoody too

Clean. Tempted to get the blue joints.
Size 9 and 9.5 only.
Reply
Size 9 and 9.5 only.
Reply
post #1752 of 1753
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpec818 View Post

Knee rips are oversaturated and played out. Stick with straight washes if you want a pair that won't go out of style in the near future.

The only one without knee rips would be the Spring denim. It's a little too light for my taste. I was looking for something darker like the Siena's but i hear what you are saying about the knee rips. Maybe I'll wait to see what other denim pieces are coming out or what for a sale. In the meantime I'll cop an oversized hoodie to hold me over. tongue.gif
post #1753 of 1753
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekREV98 View Post

The only one without knee rips would be the Spring denim. It's a little too light for my taste. I was looking for something darker like the Siena's but i hear what you are saying about the knee rips. Maybe I'll wait to see what other denim pieces are coming out or what for a sale. In the meantime I'll cop an oversized hoodie to hold me over. tongue.gif

They got a nice selection of jeans that aren't distressed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › John Elliott + Co Thread