NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20 - Page 3

post #61 of 1599
Is it safe to say this online release is a wrap?
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #62 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku View Post

Is it safe to say this online release is a wrap?

i would wait on official word from cncpts

post #63 of 1599

page monitor saved my ***. looks like they went back to using the old cart. Copped.

post #64 of 1599

how did you pull up the old cart service?

post #65 of 1599

yup old cart is online

post #66 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by byukid View Post
 

yup old cart is online

sold out now?

post #67 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheef View Post
 

sold out now?

100% looks like.

post #68 of 1599

what a waste hahaa

post #69 of 1599
Heads up...if you still have a pair in your cart you may want to try checking out now as it seems to be working. YMMV.
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #70 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku View Post

Heads up...if you still have a pair in your cart you may want to try checking out now as it seems to be working. YMMV.

checked my email on the way out, read your message. went back to my comp and still had the old cart page. checked out and all is good. 

 

 

you're a ******* beast. thank you.

post #71 of 1599

re release coming from cncpts twitter

post #72 of 1599

Copped a sz 5

post #73 of 1599

I still have a 12 in my cart from earlier. Likely passing. 

-

Reply

-

Reply
post #74 of 1599
Thread Starter 
Still got my size in cart but can't check out.
Donate to my fundraising for the American Heart Associaton and Tedy's Team here https://secure2.convio.net/amha/site/SPageServer?pagename=tedys_team_pc2&pc2_page=center&fr_id=4907
Reply
Donate to my fundraising for the American Heart Associaton and Tedy's Team here https://secure2.convio.net/amha/site/SPageServer?pagename=tedys_team_pc2&pc2_page=center&fr_id=4907
Reply
post #75 of 1599

do they still have any in cambridge?

post #76 of 1599
is there a future release at other shops? had some bills to pay, need these to go with my c-notes...thanks
post #77 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by illindividual View Post

is there a future release at other shops? had some bills to pay, need these to go with my c-notes...thanks

appears to be an international release, no word on any other domestic spots.

post #78 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by byukid View Post
 

appears to be an international release, no word on any other domestic spots.


Don't believe there will be anymore domestic releases. It was a Cncpts exclusive for the USA. Only international releases. 

post #79 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by byukid View Post

appears to be an international release, no word on any other domestic spots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davessneakers View Post


Don't believe there will be anymore domestic releases. It was a Cncpts exclusive for the USA. Only international releases. 

post #80 of 1599
Thread Starter 
Any word on the price of the Timberlands?
Donate to my fundraising for the American Heart Associaton and Tedy's Team here https://secure2.convio.net/amha/site/SPageServer?pagename=tedys_team_pc2&pc2_page=center&fr_id=4907
Reply
Donate to my fundraising for the American Heart Associaton and Tedy's Team here https://secure2.convio.net/amha/site/SPageServer?pagename=tedys_team_pc2&pc2_page=center&fr_id=4907
Reply
post #81 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by beansietime View Post

Any word on the price of the Timberlands?

I am guessing $190 biased on the Villa collaboration. 

post #82 of 1599
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krueger3737 View Post

I am guessing $190 biased on the Villa collaboration. 
ugh.
i need a fresh pair of boots, but i live close to a Timberland outlet and they all look very similar for 50 bucks.
Donate to my fundraising for the American Heart Associaton and Tedy's Team here https://secure2.convio.net/amha/site/SPageServer?pagename=tedys_team_pc2&pc2_page=center&fr_id=4907
Reply
Donate to my fundraising for the American Heart Associaton and Tedy's Team here https://secure2.convio.net/amha/site/SPageServer?pagename=tedys_team_pc2&pc2_page=center&fr_id=4907
Reply
post #83 of 1599

Anyone want to sell me a pair for 250 or so? I gave up too early on the online release.

Looking for Diadora N9000 Patta 1 "colonel blue" in size 11,11.5 or 12 US

And the Diadora N9000 Solebox in size 11, 11.5 or 12

Reply

Looking for Diadora N9000 Patta 1 "colonel blue" in size 11,11.5 or 12 US

And the Diadora N9000 Solebox in size 11, 11.5 or 12

Reply
post #84 of 1599
Anyone still waiting on their 8 balls to be shipped? Mine have been sitting and haven't been picked up yet, order #428XX
post #85 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by CE4423 View Post

Anyone still waiting on their 8 balls to be shipped? Mine have been sitting and haven't been picked up yet, order #428XX


Yea I'm still waiting. I know their having weather issues up in MA.

post #86 of 1599
I'm being as patience as I can for someone that just dropped almost $200 on sneakers but it's been an entire week since I got my shipping confirmation for my 8 balls and it still says "Order process and ready for UPS". If they pick up from concepts twice a week wouldn't they have my package already on its way?
post #87 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoEquals View Post

I'm being as patience as I can for someone that just dropped almost $200 on sneakers but it's been an entire week since I got my shipping confirmation for my 8 balls and it still says "Order process and ready for UPS". If they pick up from concepts twice a week wouldn't they have my package already on its way?

The weather excuse is BS.
.
Reply
.
Reply
post #88 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku View Post

The weather excuse is BS.
Agreed
post #89 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoEquals View Post

Agreed

At this point I don't even care about the packaging, I just want the shoes. I'm going to open it and throw out most of the stuff anyways...
post #90 of 1599
Quote:
Originally Posted by CE4423 View Post


At this point I don't even care about the packaging, I just want the shoes. I'm going to open it and throw out most of the stuff anyways...


exactly, I have been dying to get a pair of cream or off-white kicks for a minute, I don't give a ***** about the presentation. I dig the concepts box but wish they included the original box as well. My Mita's and my Barney's should be here tomorrow so that will hold me over for a short while. I'm hoping I get my 8 balls by next week.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20