NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape. - Page 27

post #781 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by aepps20 View Post

But, but, they have Black members. What about black on black crime. BLUE LIVES MATTER.

laugh.gif I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm just saying that the most well known racist frats at my school always had a couple of token self loathing Asian, Latino, and black members that pretended like their brothers weren't racist as @#$@. Every time one of these frats did something discriminatory, they would talk about "our fraternity is diverse", meanwhile out of 100 members 2 of them are non white laugh.gif
post #782 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post


laugh.gif I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm just saying that the most well known racist frats at my school always had a couple of token self loathing Asian, Latino, and black members that pretended like their brothers weren't racist as @#$@. Every time one of these frats did something discriminatory, they would talk about "our fraternity is diverse", meanwhile out of 100 members 2 of them are non white laugh.gif

 

Black and Asian dudes in all white frats are the worst. :lol Frat brothers in general are usually the worst human beings on any campus at a given time. I was really good friends with frat dudes at my school but I would never live under the same roof as them. I don't want to be a d-head by association. I openly called them out on their shenanigans. Me and a few of my boys started our own frat and it got shut down in 2 weeks cause dudes we openly trying to roofie girls.:{:lol 

 

 

One of my boys passed out cold from the punch at one of our parties, I had to dump out the punch after mad people started passing out. Shameless.

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #783 of 791

*Vernon Voice* You wanna see something funny? You go visit them in five years! You'll see how God damned funny they are! :{  *Vernon Voice*

post #784 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post
 

 

Black and Asian dudes in all white frats are the worst. :lol Frat brothers in general are usually the worst human beings on any campus at a given time. I was really good friends with frat dudes at my school but I would never live under the same roof as them. I don't want to be a d-head by association. I openly called them out on their shenanigans. Me and a few of my boys started our own frat and it got shut down in 2 weeks cause dudes we openly trying to roofie girls.:{:lol 

 

 

One of my boys passed out cold from the punch at one of our parties, I had to dump out the punch after mad people started passing out. Shameless.

:{ you were for real keeping company with rapist bruh

post #785 of 791
roll.gif @ your own made frat blatantly serving hot Cosby's at parties mean.gif Sound like too much GHB and rohypnol.
post #786 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

roll.gif @ your own made frat blatantly serving hot Cosby's at parties mean.gif Sound like too much GHB and rohypnol.

I mean I had nothing to do with it, and they all denied putting anything in the punch. For all I know anyone to came to the party could have done it, but dudes were passing out faster than Jim Jone's followers. :lol 

 

 

BDW anyone can start a frat, there's like a form you fill out.....all you need is a few members, a house, and community service. They put you on some probationary period of sorts before you're officially recognized. :lol

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #787 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by aepps20 View Post

But, but, they have Black members. What about black on black crime. BLUE LIVES MATTER.

laugh.gif I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm just saying that the most well known racist frats at my school always had a couple of token self loathing Asian, Latino, and black members that pretended like their brothers weren't racist as @#$@. Every time one of these frats did something discriminatory, they would talk about "our fraternity is diverse", meanwhile out of 100 members 2 of them are non white laugh.gif


I remember my freshman year of college I lived in the black-themed housing and the frat right across the street threw on an effigy hung by a noose for halloween. The day both groups had to meet for mediation, they sent the only black dude in the frat to speak on behalf mean.gif like bruh
post #788 of 791
mean.gif I actually wish I had more interaction with the typical frat boys.

I dealt with one all black frat and oddly (to me) a Hispanic frat laugh.gif

The closest to those frat boys were the Manhattan uptown yuppie white boys that were alcoholics or sexual predators. Not the same thing though. They weren't the bro types.
post #789 of 791
mean.gif at that story from Yale
post #790 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

mean.gif I actually wish I had more interaction with the typical frat boys.

I dealt with one all black frat and oddly (to me) a Hispanic frat laugh.gif

The closest to those frat boys were the Manhattan uptown yuppie white boys that were alcoholics or sexual predators. Not the same thing though. They weren't the bro types.


Going to a city located school has a different vibe, I used to go to frat parties in NYC and it was different. I can't put a finger on it. They were generally less savage.:lol

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #791 of 791
WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME


ALLS WHITES PEOPLE AINT BAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Racist Fraternity at the University of Oklahoma caught on tape.