NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16 - Page 70

post #2071 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post

@rawdawg34 that's exactly what I mean, I don't wear shoes in basketball shorts and jerseys, I do indulge in the Nike tees but that as close I come, wait I take that back I have a causal lebron jersey its suede

On the right, its heavy so I only wear in the winter, TX heat ain't nothing to play with lol

Respect. I think out definition of casual is a little different.
http://www.skyefit.com/
http://bucketsacademy.com

LA Clippers/USC Trojans/SD Chargers/LA Angels
Reply
http://www.skyefit.com/
http://bucketsacademy.com

LA Clippers/USC Trojans/SD Chargers/LA Angels
Reply
post #2072 of 9764
These are fire
post #2073 of 9764
@rawdawg34 for me casaul is my ext fits, I think most people's casual is like Walmart runs or out running chores in like sweats where as I call that my bum time and would never wear my exts with that lol
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #2074 of 9764
I think rather a shoe can be worn casual or not is solely up to that consumer and there style of dress. I myself plan to pickup 4 to 5 pairs of 13's and every single pair will be worn casual, because I don't ball whatsoever, or purchase mutiple pairs of a $200 shoe just to wear to the gym. There's nothing wrong with that of course if you do that but again that's not what I personally do.
So with that said I know I will have no problems pulling off the 13's casually, because that's the only way I wear my shoes. Things I wear/worn with my shoes: button down shirts (short & long sleeved) cardigans, sweaters, tech fleece, long tees, and a ton of light weight jackets joggers tapered leg jeans, regular skinny jeans (not the ultra skinny ones) I could keep on going but I'll stop there. I also didn't list any specfic brands because I wanted to keep it basic and those styles can be achieved from any brand basically. Some people up here definitely seem a little fashionably challenged when it comes down to style up here like "awe man these new shoes are shapped different what do I do" lol. Keep in mind shoes are only a part of your outfit they don't make the entire outfit by themselves.
So in conclusion, rather it be the regular version or the EXT version, it gets pulled off well by me. Imo some of the 12 EXT's like the Tennis Ball pair or Breakfast ceral pair where very loud in color and looked the same as a regular pair of 12's so the title "EXT" doesn't hold much relevance as for as how a shoe can be worn to me either personally.
Edited by Joulze - 9/20/15 at 4:18am
Follow me on Instagram @bluek_flywalkur
Reply
Follow me on Instagram @bluek_flywalkur
Reply
post #2075 of 9764
@joulze repped, I can't do the skinny jeans but I'm with you on the shoes are just a part, y'all know I go crazy with my fits Lol, fyb are a prime example with my spray can socks, which are headed to goodwill as I've replaced them with stance prism socks, odd Sox have a horrible fit IMHO so good riddance, also switching out the superman hat for the silver crimson lebron hat to help out the silver lace lock I three on them
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #2076 of 9764
Hey, to each his own
http://www.skyefit.com/
http://bucketsacademy.com

LA Clippers/USC Trojans/SD Chargers/LA Angels
Reply
http://www.skyefit.com/
http://bucketsacademy.com

LA Clippers/USC Trojans/SD Chargers/LA Angels
Reply
post #2077 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joulze View Post

I think rather a shoe can be worn casual or not is solely up to that consumer and there style of dress. I myself plan to pickup 4 to 5 pairs of 13's and every single pair will be worn casual, because I don't ball whatsoever, or purchase mutiple pairs of a $200 shoe just to wear to the gym. There's nothing wrong with that of course if you do that but again that's not what I personally do.
So with that said I know I will have no problems pulling off the 13's casually, because that's the only way I wear my shoes. Things I wear/worn with my shoes: button down shirts (short & long sleeved) cardigans, sweaters, tech fleece, long tees, and a ton of light weight jackets joggers tapered leg jeans, regular skinny jeans (not the ultra skinny ones) I could keep on going but I'll stop there. I also didn't list any specfic brands because I wanted to keep it basic and those styles can be achieved from any brand basically. Some people up here definitely seem a little fashionably challenged when it comes down to style up here like "awe man these new shoes are shapped different what do I do" lol. Keep in mind shoes are only a part of your outfit they don't make the entire outfit by themselves.
So in conclusion, rather it be the regular version or the EXT version, it gets pulled off well by me. Imo some of the 12 EXT's like the Tennis Ball pair or Breakfast ceral pair where very loud in color and looked the same as a regular pair of 12's so the title "EXT" doesn't hold much relevance as for as how a shoe can be worn to me either personally.


You pretty much wear everything that 90% of everyone else wears. laugh.gif

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets



FOR SALE/TRADE:
10 CREAM Ultraboost
10 NMD White Mesh (VNDS)
9.5 NMD Tokyo Blue (VNDS)
10.5 Flyknit Chukka Black Sail (VNDS)
PM!!
Reply

Formerly: 10PieceNuggets



FOR SALE/TRADE:
10 CREAM Ultraboost
10 NMD White Mesh (VNDS)
9.5 NMD Tokyo Blue (VNDS)
10.5 Flyknit Chukka Black Sail (VNDS)
PM!!
Reply
post #2078 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picasso Swerve View Post

You pretty much wear everything that 90% of everyone else wears. laugh.gif
I never said anything about what I wore being exclusive though. That's why I stated "I wanted to keep it basic" so what's your point??? The purpose of my post was to speak about wearing basketball shoes casually oppose to on the court or with athletic clothing.
Follow me on Instagram @bluek_flywalkur
Reply
Follow me on Instagram @bluek_flywalkur
Reply
post #2079 of 9764
I guess I'm the 10% at least that's how #nt talks about me lol
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #2080 of 9764
Rum... you are the 1% smokin.gif

But yeah any shoe can be worn casually, I think some people overthink what they wear. Some dudes treat Chicago 1s like they're something special to be only worn on special occasions. I wear mine to work and even right now I got em on at the gym, now I know people are talking about the "performance" look of the shoe not going well with casual wear but on that note I wear my Kobe 9 highs casually all the time. I actually find the height to bother me in any kind of athletic activity besides lifting but I keep mine loosely laced for that anyway so they're still basically lowtops. I think the 13s will look decent with some sweats and a tee... decent, not good. Still hate that ugly *** clover piece on the lateral side sick.gif
post #2081 of 9764

Z

post #2082 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post

@rawdawg34 that's exactly what I mean, I don't wear shoes in basketball shorts and jerseys, I do indulge in the Nike tees but that as close I come, wait I take that back I have a causal lebron jersey its suede

On the right, its heavy so I only wear in the winter, TX heat ain't nothing to play with lol

That jersey is sick

post #2083 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablome View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum3281 View Post

@rawdawg34 that's exactly what I mean, I don't wear shoes in basketball shorts and jerseys, I do indulge in the Nike tees but that as close I come, wait I take that back I have a causal lebron jersey its suede

On the right, its heavy so I only wear in the winter, TX heat ain't nothing to play with lol
That jersey is sick

Thanks I'm scheming on another one, there's a couple of ver. of that Nike jersey
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #2084 of 9764

guys actually like those early 2000s wide shoulder jerseys? Those were so weird to me, I like a jersey that's cut like a tank.

OG made in the USA Champion jerseys>>>*

post #2085 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef Schrempf View Post
 

guys actually like those early 2000s wide shoulder jerseys? Those were so weird to me, I like a jersey that's cut like a tank.

OG made in the USA Champion jerseys>>>*


SN to jersey era taste ratio is impeccable. repped

I AM A NIGHTMARE.

Reply

I AM A NIGHTMARE.

Reply
post #2086 of 9764
Weak.
Hit me up with any and all offers.
Legit, 10+ year member.
All size 13, all DS.
Follow me on IG: @therealjohncarter
For Sale: VNDS Jordan XI I.E. Retro - Croc
$125 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS Nike Kobe X id - Multi-Color
$200 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: VNDS Nike Metcon 1 - Banned
$60 (USD) or best offer
Reply
Hit me up with any and all offers.
Legit, 10+ year member.
All size 13, all DS.
Follow me on IG: @therealjohncarter
For Sale: VNDS Jordan XI I.E. Retro - Croc
$125 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS Nike Kobe X id - Multi-Color
$200 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: VNDS Nike Metcon 1 - Banned
$60 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #2087 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef Schrempf View Post
 

guys actually like those early 2000s wide shoulder jerseys? Those were so weird to me, I like a jersey that's cut like a tank.

OG made in the USA Champion jerseys>>>*

 

those are my fav type, i dropped the skinny design the moment the wide shoulders were released, i prefer sleeveless tees to tank tops, wide shoulder means a-shirt where as that skinny crap means i have to wear a sleeveless tee underneath 

#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
#TEAMTEXAS #TOYCOLLECTER #AJ12-25/26 #GRAILS - KBP2 - GC SHURAKING - TFC POSIEDON
Reply
post #2088 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joulze View Post

I think rather a shoe can be worn casual or not is solely up to that consumer and there style of dress. I myself plan to pickup 4 to 5 pairs of 13's and every single pair will be worn casual, because I don't ball whatsoever, or purchase mutiple pairs of a $200 shoe just to wear to the gym. There's nothing wrong with that of course if you do that but again that's not what I personally do.
So with that said I know I will have no problems pulling off the 13's casually, because that's the only way I wear my shoes. Things I wear/worn with my shoes: button down shirts (short & long sleeved) cardigans, sweaters, tech fleece, long tees, and a ton of light weight jackets joggers tapered leg jeans, regular skinny jeans (not the ultra skinny ones) I could keep on going but I'll stop there. I also didn't list any specfic brands because I wanted to keep it basic and those styles can be achieved from any brand basically. Some people up here definitely seem a little fashionably challenged when it comes down to style up here like "awe man these new shoes are shapped different what do I do" lol. Keep in mind shoes are only a part of your outfit they don't make the entire outfit by themselves.
So in conclusion, rather it be the regular version or the EXT version, it gets pulled off well by me. Imo some of the 12 EXT's like the Tennis Ball pair or Breakfast ceral pair where very loud in color and looked the same as a regular pair of 12's so the title "EXT" doesn't hold much relevance as for as how a shoe can be worn to me either personally.

The problem is, when you wear jeans, it becomes pretty hard to wear certain models casually.. Many Lebron 11 cws, for example, were pretty hard to pull off casually. It just looks better if you wear these with sweats or joggers since many of these cws just look awkward with denim.

post #2089 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaffSgtDignam View Post

The problem is, when you wear jeans, it becomes pretty hard to wear certain models casually.. Many Lebron 11 cws, for example, were pretty hard to pull off casually. It just looks better if you wear these with sweats or joggers since many of these cws just look awkward with denim.
Lebron 11s could be worn with anything.
post #2090 of 9764
Hail KP
FOR SALE::::


LeBron X Area 72 (All Star) - Size 10
Reply
FOR SALE::::


LeBron X Area 72 (All Star) - Size 10
Reply
post #2091 of 9764
Had my canon XI on today "casually"
post #2092 of 9764

THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!

I AM A NIGHTMARE.

Reply

I AM A NIGHTMARE.

Reply
post #2093 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewcrew17 View Post

Hail KP

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by instagram View Post
 

THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!

post #2094 of 9764
KP LeBron 11s are trash Straight garbage as in Doodoo
LEBRON JAMES IS THE GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE UNIVERSE pimp.gif
Reply
LEBRON JAMES IS THE GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE UNIVERSE pimp.gif
Reply
post #2095 of 9764
post #2096 of 9764

Love the KP colorway, but not the XI. So I'd like to see it on another LeBron... of course, not the XIII. :lol

post #2097 of 9764
I would like to see a cannon lebron 13, like the lebron 9s
post #2098 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReClune83 View Post

I would like to see a cannon lebron 13, like the lebron 9s

8o

post #2099 of 9764
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReClune83 View Post

I would like to see a cannon lebron 13, like the lebron 9s

I always lose interest and give up about halfway through my PS jobs and go back to PS4 :lol I'm sure that jayzrdead guy can make a more complete rendition.

post #2100 of 9764

Not bad 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16