NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM - Page 1060  

Poll Results: Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

 
  • 25% (39)
    Thunder
  • 11% (17)
    Clippers
  • 18% (28)
    Spurs
  • 1% (3)
    Mavs
  • 1% (3)
    Grizzlies
  • 11% (18)
    Rockets
  • 9% (15)
    Kings
  • 18% (28)
    Warriors
  • 0% (0)
    Pelicans
151 Total Votes  
post #31771 of 38131
Thread Starter 

wes johnson is the jeremy lin of small forwards

 

he will put up empty stats when down by 30 but when you need him to make a play everything that can possibly go wrong goes wrong

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #31772 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

I'm legitimately wondering what Lakers fans were expecting from Wes Johnson? Was he supposed to turn into an all-star and lead them to the playoffs? He basically played to the level of everyone he was surrounded by.

he was alright... i hated jeremy lin , carlos boozer , jordan hill way more then wes johnson. i think he can be alright on the clippers. 

post #31773 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

I'm legitimately wondering what Lakers fans were expecting from Wes Johnson? Was he supposed to turn into an all-star and lead them to the playoffs? He basically played to the level of everyone he was surrounded by.

 

This.

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "LOVE ME NOT" AVAILABLE NOW ON APPLE MUSIC 

 

Love Me Nothttps://itun.es/us/IMhwfb

 

Love Me Not from Jamal Cristopher on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/jam...

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "LOVE ME NOT" AVAILABLE NOW ON APPLE MUSIC 

 

Love Me Nothttps://itun.es/us/IMhwfb

 

Love Me Not from Jamal Cristopher on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/jam...

post #31774 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

wes johnson is the jeremy lin of small forwards

he will put up empty stats when down by 30 but when you need him to make a play everything that can possibly go wrong goes wrong

Yeah, couldn't you say that about everyone on the last couple Lakers teams? There's a reason they were a lottery teams 2 years running.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #31775 of 38131
Lakers were unfair to him by making him a starter. He's not that good

He's good as like a 10th man. You can get by with that from him. A solid 15 minutes.

Starter? He'll disappoint you forever.

Because he'll have moments where it looks like this guy has all the tools then he stumbles into a Not Top 10 play and realize he has every tool, but can never put them together.
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
TEAM A BUNCH OF THINGS
Twitter - @EssentialShow
Instagram - MarshallLaw518
post #31776 of 38131
Butler on Rose taking facial elbow: "Didn’t really see the play. I was probably too busy waiting for the ball to come back to me."
3:07 PM - 29 Sep 2015


Lol I don't know if I'm reading too much into that but....
post #31777 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essential1 View Post

Lakers were unfair to him by making him a starter. He's not that good

He's good as like a 10th man. You can get by with that from him. A solid 15 minutes.

Starter? He'll disappoint you forever.

Because he'll have moments where it looks like this guy has all the tools then he stumbles into a Not Top 10 play and realize he has every tool, but can never put them together.

 

This is perhaps true.

 

However my caveat is that with the players the Clippers have on their team, he'll probably hover around 20 minutes anyway if that. Whether he starts or not. However, there's something to be said about Someone like wes playing as a starter with CP, Blake, JJ and Deandre. You are right, he isn't that good which is why he may look better playing with elite guys. Perhaps him playing with the Clippers starters will be best for him. There's no reason why he cant duplicate what Matt did last year, albeit not from a pure production standpoint since he'll most certainly play less.

 

But this is all null and void to me because I don't think Doc will pull the trigger and start wes over paul pierce anyway

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "LOVE ME NOT" AVAILABLE NOW ON APPLE MUSIC 

 

Love Me Nothttps://itun.es/us/IMhwfb

 

Love Me Not from Jamal Cristopher on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/jam...

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "LOVE ME NOT" AVAILABLE NOW ON APPLE MUSIC 

 

Love Me Nothttps://itun.es/us/IMhwfb

 

Love Me Not from Jamal Cristopher on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/jam...

post #31778 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

This is perhaps true.

However my caveat is that with the players the Clippers have on their team, he'll probably hover around 20 minutes anyway if that. Whether he starts or not. However, there's something to be said about Someone like wes playing as a starter with CP, Blake, JJ and Deandre. You are right, he isn't that good which is why he may look better playing with elite guys. Perhaps him playing with the Clippers starters will be best for him. There's no reason why he cant duplicate what Matt did last year, albeit not from a pure production standpoint since he'll most certainly play less.

But this is all null and void to me because I don't think Doc will pull the trigger and start wes over paul pierce anyway

You may be right that he won't end up being the full-time starter, but he's going go start a fair number of games regardless. I see Doc pulling a Pop and just resting Pierce some games.
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
" . . . what a long, strange trip its been . . . " The Grateful Dead, "Truckin'" (and a good summary of my life as an LA Clippers fan)
post #31779 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty tony View Post

Butler on Rose taking facial elbow: "Didn’t really see the play. I was probably too busy waiting for the ball to come back to me."
3:07 PM - 29 Sep 2015


Lol I don't know if I'm reading too much into that but....

 

:lol

 

On a semi related note, What's the word on Fred? What have the players been saying about him?

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "LOVE ME NOT" AVAILABLE NOW ON APPLE MUSIC 

 

Love Me Nothttps://itun.es/us/IMhwfb

 

Love Me Not from Jamal Cristopher on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/jam...

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "LOVE ME NOT" AVAILABLE NOW ON APPLE MUSIC 

 

Love Me Nothttps://itun.es/us/IMhwfb

 

Love Me Not from Jamal Cristopher on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/jam...

post #31780 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post


You may be right that he won't end up being the full-time starter, but he's going go start a fair number of games regardless. I see Doc pulling a Pop and just resting Pierce some games.

 

True. For sure. He definitely is just going to sit him out some games, especially during the 2nd half of the season. But whenever Paul isn't resting and sitting, I think he'll be the starter.

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "LOVE ME NOT" AVAILABLE NOW ON APPLE MUSIC 

 

Love Me Nothttps://itun.es/us/IMhwfb

 

Love Me Not from Jamal Cristopher on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/jam...

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "LOVE ME NOT" AVAILABLE NOW ON APPLE MUSIC 

 

Love Me Nothttps://itun.es/us/IMhwfb

 

Love Me Not from Jamal Cristopher on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/jam...

post #31781 of 38131
D rose man 😂😂😂 glass man
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #31782 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty tony View Post

Butler on Rose taking facial elbow: "Didn’t really see the play. I was probably too busy waiting for the ball to come back to me."
3:07 PM - 29 Sep 2015


Lol I don't know if I'm reading too much into that but....

Butler taking this "I'm the point guard now" thing serious 

post #31783 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSka View Post

Derrick Rose, bruhs. laugh.gif

Like I legit feel bad for Bulls fans.

I don't know man, I don't think I do.

 

The Bulls fans that took issue with his press conference yesterday, yea, I feel bad for them.

 

The ones that didn't take issue with him preparing for Free Agency as opposed to preparing for a Healthy season, nah man, this is what life does to you.

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #31784 of 38131

I'm going to let Rose live though...I'm off that topic for good

 

Godspeed Derrick

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #31785 of 38131
You're saying Rose deserves to get hurt because he's not media savvy?

laugh.gif OK bro
post #31786 of 38131
Am I reading this correctly? D Rose had group sex with his homies and 1 girl?
post #31787 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr jordan04 View Post

Am I reading this correctly? D Rose had group sex with his homies and 1 girl?

not quite from what I gather. they ran train

post #31788 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

You're saying Rose deserves to get hurt because he's not media savvy?

laugh.gif OK bro

Dont put that on me. Not feeling sorry for a certain group of fans doesn't say he deserves an injury.

You can do better Amel

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

"I apologize, turns out it was not the Thunder's year.  I wish they hadn't played the games"

 

 

post #31789 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy88s View Post

not quite from what I gather. they ran train

And he said that the case won't "effect his lifestyle".

Basically saying he still going to be out here running trains. laugh.gif
post #31790 of 38131

Vegas has the Kings over/under at 30.5 and the Lakers at 29.5 :|

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

997 Turbo

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

997 Turbo

post #31791 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by awwsome View Post

And he said that the case won't "effect his lifestyle".

Basically saying he still going to be out here running trains. laugh.gif

Lolol. D-Rose needs a PR rep bad.
post #31792 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr jordan04 View Post

Am I reading this correctly? D Rose had group sex with his homies and 1 girl?

 

Wait wait what?

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "LOVE ME NOT" AVAILABLE NOW ON APPLE MUSIC 

 

Love Me Nothttps://itun.es/us/IMhwfb

 

Love Me Not from Jamal Cristopher on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/jam...

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "LOVE ME NOT" AVAILABLE NOW ON APPLE MUSIC 

 

Love Me Nothttps://itun.es/us/IMhwfb

 

Love Me Not from Jamal Cristopher on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/jam...

post #31793 of 38131
Rose good

What about Mike Dunleavy and his back surgery
Kyrie glass knees
Shumpert getting his rap career going on after his wrist injury

There's bigger injuries stories than Rose's
post #31794 of 38131
I ride with my Wolves but we are not making the Playoffs. If we do I'll get the NT logo tatted on my arm laugh.gif

I just want to see Rubio HEALTHY with this squad. This might be the second best roster he's been with since the lockout squad mean.gif Beas and Dwill killin the Clips with 30 each man I had hope...


I just want to see Wiggins grow. Lavine play more at the two and let Shabazz unleash smokin.gif
Minnesota Timberwolves fan since '03-'04: $^%* KAREEM RUSH
lcahood on the Snap glasses.gif
Team ROSHE #11
(0 items)
  
Minnesota Timberwolves fan since '03-'04: $^%* KAREEM RUSH
lcahood on the Snap glasses.gif
Team ROSHE #11
(0 items)
  
post #31795 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2102 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr jordan04 View Post

Am I reading this correctly? D Rose had group sex with his homies and 1 girl?

Wait wait what?

Yep. First he drugged her. Then he followed her to her apartment. Then he broke into the apartment with his homies. All while on crutches as he's recovering from his acl surgery

Dude has flair pimp.gif

Story doesn't sound implausible or anything pimp.gifpimp.gif
post #31796 of 38131
Jared Dudley:

"Remember Adam Morrison? He never took showers, he did the chewing tobacco that he spit all the time, and he wore the same three polos the whole year. This is a guy who made a lot of money, too, at that time. He was the face of diabetes, he was doing everything, he was on the cover of college games, he was [everywhere], and he was by far the worst and [most] disgusting."

Face of what?? eek.giflaugh.gif
mpls
mpls
post #31797 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongcouver604 View Post


Lolol. D-Rose needs a PR rep bad.

You can't teach or help stupid 

post #31798 of 38131
I feel bad for rose cuz he knows nothing else but basketball, he's 1 injury a way from not doing that. Dude gonna have to be involved with the league somehow. We know commentating is a nono, maybe he can be a good camera guy. Son don't even dance so he can't be Benny the bull smh.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #31799 of 38131
From Adidas and his bulls contract dude is paid.... Don't feel sorry for rose at all . The way he talks you can tell he don't even love the game that much .
post #31800 of 38131
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

The way he talks you can tell he don't even love the game that much .

Damb

 

Wonder if the same could be said about the city that stuck with him

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM