2. Jimmy Butler (All star yes, but not superstar status or franchise player yet)
3. Klay (#2 option at best)
4. An aging Wade
5. Danny Green at #5
6. An underachieving Derozan who at best should be a #3 option
7. Beal. Also a bit underachieving...list continues to go down hill
8. Tyreke Evans...
9. Oladipo who hasn't even sniffed a payoff birth
10. A 37 year old Kobe (Not to bring out a can of worms...but Kobe was ranked 93rd and is still good enough for top 10 at SG )
I honestly think if OKC makes Russ a SG and bring in a defensive minded distributor, he could elevate his game even more considering the matchups he will face.