NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Official OVO x JB Thread - Black OVO 12s To Release
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official OVO x JB Thread - Black OVO 12s To Release - Page 539

post #16141 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmora916 View Post

A miracle happened today...


Do you live in Sacramento? Did you enter the la raffle?
CNY 12 Size 12
2016 Space Jam Size 11 12 12.
Wings 12 size 12
All for sale or trade
Reply
CNY 12 Size 12
2016 Space Jam Size 11 12 12.
Wings 12 size 12
All for sale or trade
Reply
post #16142 of 17356
0/7 with entries. 😂😂😂😂😂 had my wife, mom, dad, father-in-law, mother-in-law and friends enter their accounts for me.
post #16143 of 17356

I wonder how many pairs flagship nyc has. The store looks pretty small. Doesn't look promising.

post #16144 of 17356

so what time will they release online and on the ovo app? 

FS: DS NIKE SB OG UNKLES SZ.10, DS 2012 BRED 11 SZ.10, DS DOERNBECHER NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 2010 SZ.10, DS SUP X NIKE FOAMPOSITE RED AND BLACK COLORWAY SZ.10.

Reply

FS: DS NIKE SB OG UNKLES SZ.10, DS 2012 BRED 11 SZ.10, DS DOERNBECHER NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 2010 SZ.10, DS SUP X NIKE FOAMPOSITE RED AND BLACK COLORWAY SZ.10.

Reply
post #16145 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shoeaddict View Post
 

so what time will they release online and on the ovo app? 

 

Random time I believe.

post #16146 of 17356
Told y'all before......you HAVE to stay positive about everything. Everyone coming in saying they're waiting on their L, you're right, you're speaking that L into existence. Look back in this thread at what I said......and bam, I won the draw at Nike Chicago. I haven't won there since the cigar and champagne 7s and still have footaction tomorrow to find out about. Stay positive, as simple as it sounds, and you'll get everything you want

post #16147 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002 View Post

Told y'all before......you HAVE to stay positive about everything. Everyone coming in saying they're waiting on their L, you're right, you're speaking that L into existence. Look back in this thread at what I said......and bam, I won the draw at Nike Chicago. I haven't won there since the cigar and champagne 7s and still have footaction tomorrow to find out about. Stay positive, as simple as it sounds, and you'll get everything you want



 



I'm pretty positive someone will sell me a 9.5 for retail smile.gif
post #16148 of 17356
With that said, we also need to be reasonable 😂😂😂😂😂
post #16149 of 17356

congrats.

FS: DS NIKE SB OG UNKLES SZ.10, DS 2012 BRED 11 SZ.10, DS DOERNBECHER NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 2010 SZ.10, DS SUP X NIKE FOAMPOSITE RED AND BLACK COLORWAY SZ.10.

Reply

FS: DS NIKE SB OG UNKLES SZ.10, DS 2012 BRED 11 SZ.10, DS DOERNBECHER NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 2010 SZ.10, DS SUP X NIKE FOAMPOSITE RED AND BLACK COLORWAY SZ.10.

Reply
post #16150 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002 View Post
 

               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
post #16151 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002 View Post

Told y'all before......you HAVE to stay positive about everything. Everyone coming in saying they're waiting on their L, you're right, you're speaking that L into existence. Look back in this thread at what I said......and bam, I won the draw at Nike Chicago. I haven't won there since the cigar and champagne 7s and still have footaction tomorrow to find out about. Stay positive, as simple as it sounds, and you'll get everything you want

except that I have no places that'll have them besides the city and that's 3 hours away
"Spines turn flaccid, testicles withdraw into the abdominal cavity. Loyalties change." Methodical Management

Looking for AJ 13's "Gym Red/Dirty Bred" Sz. 8
Reply
"Spines turn flaccid, testicles withdraw into the abdominal cavity. Loyalties change." Methodical Management

Looking for AJ 13's "Gym Red/Dirty Bred" Sz. 8
Reply
post #16152 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by PmpDaddyRobFord View Post

except that I have no places that'll have them besides the city and that's 3 hours away
Stop thinking of the places you can't get them from and focus on the ones you can. You still have the Nike online draw and OVO store (although I know bots kill that).

Check this video out. Dudes Voice is kinda creepy, but the message is undeniable.

https://youtu.be/9Zr1nKYN-Vg
post #16153 of 17356
Hit at Chicago. Sz 14
post #16154 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briang191 View Post

Do you live in Sacramento? Did you enter the la raffle?

Nah I live in west Los Angeles Culver City area
post #16155 of 17356

took the L train to Soho

personal IG: i2good4ever

IG just for my dumb shoes: i2good4everssole

Reply

personal IG: i2good4ever

IG just for my dumb shoes: i2good4everssole

Reply
post #16156 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei View Post
 

took the L train to Soho

 

double L because L train doesn't go to SoHo :lol

LOOKING FOR:

 

Pharrell Williams NMD Human Race RED size 7.5

 

 

SIZE SWAP:

 

My Oxford Tan 350's size 5.5 FOR YOUR Oxford Tan 350's size 5

 

Reply

LOOKING FOR:

 

Pharrell Williams NMD Human Race RED size 7.5

 

 

SIZE SWAP:

 

My Oxford Tan 350's size 5.5 FOR YOUR Oxford Tan 350's size 5

 

Reply
post #16157 of 17356

for those who hit at soho, whats the timeframe/window to pick em up?

post #16158 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmora916 View Post

Nah I live in west Los Angeles Culver City area

You rich
post #16159 of 17356

damn when was the draw i missed out.. never got a notification.. did they drop in DC?

post #16160 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by droski View Post
 

damn when was the draw i missed out.. never got a notification.. did they drop in DC?

 

The draw was for cali, ny and I think chicago for instore pickup.

post #16161 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by droski View Post

damn when was the draw i missed out.. never got a notification.. did they drop in DC?
D.C. is not getting them
Yeezy 350 PB size 7 DS $350 shipped
Reply
Yeezy 350 PB size 7 DS $350 shipped
Reply
post #16162 of 17356

Thanks I thought my app was broken

post #16163 of 17356
For the New Orleans peeps, have they released there yet or is it still Saturday?
post #16164 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACROYAL View Post

For the New Orleans peeps, have they released there yet or is it still Saturday?

Not yet. They're supposed to release sometime tommorow morning. Currently they are doing timed releases of various Jordans. 

post #16165 of 17356

Does the apparel usually drop on the site/app at the same time as the shoes? 

post #16166 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwest1985 View Post

Not yet. They're supposed to release sometime tommorow morning. Currently they are doing timed releases of various Jordans. 

Where are they releasing at in Orleans?
post #16167 of 17356
are ovo shoes always limited?

this is like the firs ovo pair that i like
Please help my friend bury his mom. She passed away recently from cancer. If you can donate or share. Thank you! https://www.gofundme.com/funeral-cost-help
Reply
Please help my friend bury his mom. She passed away recently from cancer. If you can donate or share. Thank you! https://www.gofundme.com/funeral-cost-help
Reply
post #16168 of 17356
Questions lol
post #16169 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmokez View Post

Does the apparel usually drop on the site/app at the same time as the shoes? 

They drop same time and load differently
post #16170 of 17356
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleKane View Post

are ovo shoes always limited?

this is like the firs ovo pair that i like

The white 12 and this one is more limited than the white 10's and black 10's
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Official OVO x JB Thread - Black OVO 12s To Release