NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Official OVO x JB Thread - Black OVO 12s To Release
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official OVO x JB Thread - Black OVO 12s To Release - Page 9

post #241 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post

I believe the highest these will go for is $400 because of availability, if released globally like JB said.  How I came to this conclusion is that they will have a good bit of pairs, The price point is set high already that people will not want to pay even higher for resell, and a good bit of retailers will have these (FTL, FTA, ESB, and etc.).  All in all, this release will be extremely challenging but if we all just be modest and not get 3,4, or 5 pairs (give others a chance) or help each other out this release can come out good.  Did I forget anything or say anything wrong?

You are just the worst

You have like 2 pairs of Jordan's and never even copped a GR online. How are you even able to speak on the subject and decide what these will sell for?

You are the weakest link, goodbye
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
post #242 of 17156

Well damn, tell him how you really feel. :rollin

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
post #243 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post


You are just the worst

You have like 2 pairs of Jordan's and never even copped a GR online. How are you even able to speak on the subject and decide what these will sell for?

You are the weakest link, goodbye

haha he 1 of 2 people i X'ed because I cant stand all the GIFs

Size 18's for trades 9.5 only in return though.......

Rdot333 Twitter/instagram

Reply

Size 18's for trades 9.5 only in return though.......

Rdot333 Twitter/instagram

Reply
post #244 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour View Post

If I ran that store I'd make sure those people didn't get a pair. Camping needs to stop. It's stupid.

Shrimp Supply
https://twitter.com/ShrimpSupply
🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤
Reply
Shrimp Supply
https://twitter.com/ShrimpSupply
🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤
Reply
post #245 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds View Post

Well damn, tell him how you really feel. roll.gif

Everyone agrees

I was so happy that I rarely saw him flood threads with worthless crap anymore as of late but looks like he's back at it
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
post #246 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

Everyone agrees

I was so happy that I rarely saw him flood threads with worthless crap anymore as of late but looks like he's back at it
Agreed
post #247 of 17156
This thread relatively quiet now ... Closer it gets to release time, I'm keeping an ear close to twitter. Too many trolls and lurkers on here now. mean.gif

Hopefully NYC does raffles ... word
Looking to trade Yeezy 350 MR's Sz 8 + XL Supreme Pink Bogo for Black 750's ... May add $$$ depending on size

Twitter: Will2Rich
Reply
Looking to trade Yeezy 350 MR's Sz 8 + XL Supreme Pink Bogo for Black 750's ... May add $$$ depending on size

Twitter: Will2Rich
Reply
post #248 of 17156
Pop up shop 7pm
post #249 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by LILGENTRY View Post

Pop up shop 7pm

TO only? nerd.gif
post #250 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by hozer View Post


That's the best you could do? Weak sauce. laugh.gif
LOOKING FOR: 2015 Jordan 1 Chicago's Size 11
Reply
LOOKING FOR: 2015 Jordan 1 Chicago's Size 11
Reply
post #251 of 17156
Thread Starter 

OVO Air Jordan 10 Camp Out Just Got Shutdown & Cancelled By Toronto Police

 

 

Image Via facebook

 

In my best Skepta impersonation, it is unfortunate to announce that the OVO Air Jordan 10 camp out has been SHUT DOWN! Sorry Toronto!

After news spread of an August 1st release at the OVO Pop-up Shop about 30 people lined up their chairs and starting camping in anticipation. A close source of TSG who was in Toronto had the following to say, “It’s Caribana weekend. I think they will postpone it because the city is too busy right now to release something of this magnitude. People who came from Montreal, now have to go home.”

As of right now there are no updates on when the OVO Air Jordan 10 will release for OVOFest weekend, but Jordan Brand has confirmed a global release date of September 12th at select retailers. Stay tuned for more updates on the camp out in Toronto for OVO Air Jordan 10’s

Story Via theshoegame


Edited by DrewSwish - 7/31/15 at 10:08am

"Unauthorized is the new way of saying fake"

Reply

"Unauthorized is the new way of saying fake"

Reply
post #252 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewSwish View Post

OVO Air Jordan 10 Camp Out Just Got Shutdown & Cancelled By Toronto Police




Image Via facebook

In my best Skepta impersonation, it is unfortunate to announce that the OVO Air Jordan 10
 camp out has been SHUT DOWN! Sorry Toronto!



After news spread of an August 1st release at the OVO Pop-up Shop about 30 people lined up their chairs and starting camping in anticipation. A close source of TSG who was in Toronto had the following to say, “It’s Caribana weekend. I think they will postpone it because the city is too busy right now to release something of this magnitude. People who came from Montreal, now have to go home.”



As of right now there are no updates on when the OVO Air Jordan 10 will release for OVOFest weekend, but Jordan Brand has confirmed a global release date
 of September 12th at select retailers. Stay tuned for more updates on the camp out in Toronto for OVO Air Jordan 10’s



Story Via theshoegame



Man is there some salty people on that page. Don't have a shot at the shoe? Well everyone else is a loser hypebeast. You're not better than these people by not being in line lol. Entitlement in sneakers is easily the highest of any hobby
Shrimp Supply
https://twitter.com/ShrimpSupply
🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤
Reply
Shrimp Supply
https://twitter.com/ShrimpSupply
🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤
Reply
post #253 of 17156
Air Canada center will have 7pm but tickets $200 Saturday they drop and Sunday.kith sept 12 .Black ovo x october
Edited by LILGENTRY - 7/31/15 at 10:30am
post #254 of 17156
Double post
post #255 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by LILGENTRY View Post

Air Canada center will have 7pm but tickets $200 Saturday they drop and Sunday.kith sept 12 .Black ovo x october

So the merch store in Air Canada tomorrow night? If so, honestly like that setup. Reward your loyal fans.
Shrimp Supply
https://twitter.com/ShrimpSupply
🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤
Reply
Shrimp Supply
https://twitter.com/ShrimpSupply
🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤
Reply
post #256 of 17156
Only thing ppl bought all the nose bleed seats so $250 to get in.book a ticket with vivid entertainment ask for operator Leah she so sweet
post #257 of 17156
post #258 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post


You are just the worst

You have like 2 pairs of Jordan's and never even copped a GR online. How are you even able to speak on the subject and decide what these will sell for?

You are the weakest link, goodbye


Cardinal 7s (2011), Phoenix Sun 8s, Slam Dunk 6s, Legend Blue 11s, Barcelona Nights 7s, Hare 7s (2015), Chicago 1s (2015), and Bordeaux 7s (2015).

 

 

 

 

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply
post #259 of 17156
Worth nothing the sneaker game dying in nyc market flooded...
post #260 of 17156

Once these get released then it won't be worth those high PE prices anymore.

post #261 of 17156
That was only promo pairs and ones from initial cali pop up shop.Only gs doing yeezy nike numbers.They release Sept 12 exclusively at OVO F23 HOH KITH
post #262 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

You are just the worst


You have like 2 pairs of Jordan's and never even copped a GR online. How are you even able to speak on the subject and decide what these will sell for?


You are the weakest link, goodbye


Cardinal 7s (2011), Phoenix Sun 8s, Slam Dunk 6s, Legend Blue 11s, Barcelona Nights 7s, Hare 7s (2015), Chicago 1s (2015), and Bordeaux 7s (2015).










Again GR releases

Don't list the Chicago 1s since you did nothing to get them but cry on the forum for 2 months straight til someone felt bad for you and spoon fed you.

You opinion is welcome since this is a forum but please don't give Input on copping kicks or the value of them.
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
post #263 of 17156
hello im new to the sneaker game and just signed up on this website anyone know how to get the OVO 10's other than trying from nike
post #264 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

Again GR releases

Don't list the Chicago 1s since you did nothing to get them but cry on the forum for 2 months straight til someone felt bad for you and spoon fed you.

You opinion is welcome since this is a forum but please don't give Input on copping kicks or the value of them.
Damn Zyzzzzz Geeeeeeeeeeeet Emmmmmmmm
post #265 of 17156
Just wait on it! Sept 13th niketown hoh kith flight 23 footaction
post #266 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by LILGENTRY View Post

Just wait on it! Sept 13th niketown hoh kith flight 23 footaction

 

what about online release?

post #267 of 17156
Sept 12th cart system being modified for ATC abuse
post #268 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post


Again GR releases

Don't list the Chicago 1s since you did nothing to get them but cry on the forum for 2 months straight til someone felt bad for you and spoon fed you.

You opinion is welcome since this is a forum but please don't give Input on copping kicks or the value of them.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post


You are just the worst

You have like 2 pairs of Jordan's and never even copped a GR online. How are you even able to speak on the subject and decide what these will sell for?

You are the weakest link, goodbye

Was answering your first statement and as you can see I did secure a GR release online. Plus the Slam Dunk 6s were not a GR release.

 

Also you were the original "cry baby before I arrived on the scene and I made up for that. #Don'tComeForMe,YouMightGetEmbarrassed:D


Edited by AirSakuragi - 7/31/15 at 7:57pm

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply

​The tensai of NikeTalk

"I'm AirSakuragi the sneaker genius"

 

Want To Buy:

Air Jordan 12 Retro 'Flu Game' size 12 DS

2016 Air Jordan 11 Retro '45 PE' size 12 DS 

 

 

Reply
post #269 of 17156
Shrimp Supply
https://twitter.com/ShrimpSupply
🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤
Reply
Shrimp Supply
https://twitter.com/ShrimpSupply
🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤
Reply
post #270 of 17156
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi View Post

Also you were the original "cry baby before I arrived on the scene and I made up for that. #Don'tComeForMe,YouMightGetEmbarrassed:D
Chill ⚾️ Sac you fam and everything but you gotta earn your keep around here without using help
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Official OVO x JB Thread - Black OVO 12s To Release