- I was so confused when I saw Rashad Jennings out there trying to block a punt and I was tight. Then he blocks it the second time and I did a 180.
- Was very impressed with our defense against the run. Morris and Jones had less than 60 yards rushing last night. Led the league in the last two weeks. Very impressive.
- I can't say it enough times, LARRY DONNELL AND DWAYNE HARRSI ARE ******* TRASH. CUT THEM NOW.
- Eli was good, not great.
- Happy has hell Ruben Randle finally showed up. Haven't seen him the previous two games. Good to see ODB finally get some help out there.
As for the RGMe love fest for some ****** reason.
- The guy is trash. He's always hurt, guy can't read defenses, can't play in the pocket. His O line doesn't like him, doesn't block for him. This offseason a few of you said the O line was so bad but it's actually not. The QB is bad.
- Gruden's job might be in jeopardy. If RGMe was better, you would think he would want to win as many games and keep his job. The guy isn't even activated. Says a lot about how the team views him (outside of Snyder)
- I think Colt should be the starter. He's been the best QB since last season.
- One of the best quotes of the night was Phil Simms saying the style of football RGMe had success with is no longer successful in the league. He basically can't play traditional QB style pro football.
NYG's white pants