NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 50 Champions!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 50 Champions! - Page 236  

post #7051 of 116488
http://regressing.deadspin.com/why-those-statistics-about-the-patriots-fumbles-are-mos-1681805710

Also,BB's meticulous methods for preventing fumbles in practice are well documented...that's why fumble machine Ridleys fumbles dropped significantly after he got out of the doghouse
post #7052 of 116488
Wasn't that the reason he was suspended in the first place, for not cooperating.
FS DS Nike Dunk High SB "YOTH" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/XkjHy
FS DS Nike Dunk Low SB "Red Firecracker" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/yXseb
FS DS Nike Dunk High SB "YOTH" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/XkjHy
FS DS Nike Dunk Low SB "Red Firecracker" Size 10 http://imgur.com/a/yXseb
post #7053 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

http://regressing.deadspin.com/why-those-statistics-about-the-patriots-fumbles-are-mos-1681805710

Also,BB's meticulous methods for preventing fumbles in practice are well documented...that's why fumble machine Ridleys fumbles dropped significantly after he got out of the doghouse

so why do players coincidentally forget these methods once they leave?

did Bill not know of these methods prior to 07?(the first year QBs could control the balls)

Did you bother actually reading what I posted?

I'll assume no since that bs rebuttal was all you had

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm View Post

nice job deflecting from facts b.

You're joking right?
post #7054 of 116488
Something that the NFLPA's lawyer brought up a few weeks ago during the first settlement talls was that Rog never punished Favre for not giving up his phone to NFL investigators during the Sterger **** pic fiasco laugh.gif
post #7055 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by rillo561 View Post

Wasn't that the reason he was suspended in the first place, for not cooperating.

The judge is directly questioning the Wells Report and he's questioning how Brady was directly involved

 

He also wonders how the NFL got through the appeals process

post #7056 of 116488
nope. you're deflecting from the fact the NFL lied.
post #7057 of 116488

Judge is also asking how a 4 game suspension for steroids compares to 4 game suspension for this situation

post #7058 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm View Post

nope. you're deflecting from the fact the NFL lied.

Sure whatever you say sport and you're deflecting from the fact this isn't the first time they've been caught cheating.

Dudes can play as dumb as they want it is what is.

I'll let you guys keep pretending a star nfl QB had no idea what was being done to the footballs he threw every week roll.gif
post #7059 of 116488
I'm taking about that fumble story specifically not the Brady issue. Guess you want to throw them all in the same basket, BB only got to work on innovative ways to practice not fumbling after it became a major problem. It was documented well before this whole mess began...
post #7060 of 116488

rafters.jpg

 

Soon.

…Veni, Vidi, Vici...

…Veni, Vidi, Vici...

post #7061 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

Judge is also asking how a 4 game suspension for steroids compares to 4 game suspension for this situation

Does sound more like a 1 or 2 game suspension type deal. Take the one game TB, do it
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
post #7062 of 116488
i dont care about them cheating, i care about the nfl blatantly lying in order to support their witch hunt instead of displaying accurate evidence. you guys sit here and support the nfl because you dislike brady/patriots while the nfl consistently acts like a dictator in the way things are handled.
post #7063 of 116488
Always the same Patriots* fans in here deflecting and using biased, Boston-based articles. laugh.gifmean.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm View Post

i dont care about them cheating.

We know.
post #7064 of 116488
Sure.

He just so happened to come up with a way to reduce fumbling at an almost impossible rate right after Brady got the league to let him prepare the balls 😂😂😂
post #7065 of 116488
Guess you didn't read the article. I read yours a while back and saw multiple other articles come out in response shortly after debunking most of their selective data. Not Boston based sources either...
post #7066 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Always the same Patriots* fans in here deflecting and using biased, Boston-based articles. laugh.gifmean.gif
We know.

I'm def not a Pats fan and I am not siding with the NFL on this

 

Also, Chester, don't talk about no bias :lol you're my dude but don't play that card

post #7067 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Always the same Patriots* fans in here deflecting and using biased, Boston-based articles. laugh.gifmean.gif

We know.
I'm def not a Pats fan and I am not siding with the NFL on this

Also, Chester, don't talk about no bias laugh.gif  you're my dude but don't play that card

post #7068 of 116488
Can you babes pls talk about something non-Patriot related
post #7069 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em View Post

Can you babes pls talk about something non-Patriot related

is that Chester's dog still in your avy? laugh.gif
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
post #7070 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em View Post

Can you babes pls talk about something non-Patriot related

How bout these camp injuries...sick.gif
post #7071 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em View Post

Can you babes pls talk about something non-Patriot related

How bout these camp injuries...sick.gif

awful mean.gifmean.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #7072 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em View Post

Can you babes pls talk about something non-Patriot related

is that Chester's dog still in your avy? laugh.gif

Yes. Do you know how weird it is to see your dog every time someone posts on NT? laugh.gif
post #7073 of 116488
Panthers GM Dave Gettleman not knowing to do... as he watches Baejamin leave him...


mpls
mpls
post #7074 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK View Post

rafters.jpg

Soon.

Gonna be waiting here like Goldberg

1393917296995
post #7075 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em View Post

Can you babes pls talk about something non-Patriot related

How bout these camp injuries...sick.gif

awful mean.gifmean.gif

Imagine if they still had two-a-days laugh.gifsick.gif. Don't think I've seen such a rash of injuries during preseason
post #7076 of 116488
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPZx View Post

Panthers GM Dave Gettleman not knowing to do... as he watches Baejamin leave him...



he's really just waiting for him to get out of the way so he can see the menu on the food truck
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
post #7077 of 116488
laugh.gif
mpls
mpls
post #7078 of 116488
Damn that's cold. 😂😂
post #7079 of 116488
Quote:
Earl Thomas to Kam Chancellor: "Come home, we miss you."

:mjcry:

You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
post #7080 of 116488
Stay firm Kam,go get paid pimp.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 50 Champions!