NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD - Page 27

post #781 of 18239

MAGIC PATS REDSOX GATORS

<Formally Sensaciondelbloque>

Reply

MAGIC PATS REDSOX GATORS

<Formally Sensaciondelbloque>

Reply
post #782 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by macbk View Post

You guyz.. help me on a funny team name nerd.gif .
I HaVe parKey-sOns

Percy Whipped

Chips Ahoy
post #783 of 18239
I usually combine some form of one of my best player's names and my last name for my team name.

Last one I did without my name in it was McCluster's Mustard laugh.gif
post #784 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by nike4KJA05 View Post

What are your guys thoughts on Deandre Hopkins? Taking over as #1 in Houston I think he's ready to make that leap but QB play might be too inconsistent.
Without foster Houston is a fantasy graveyard
post #785 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by macbk View Post

You guyz.. help me on a funny team name nerd.gif .

Beats by Ray
Teenage mutant ninja bortles

Philly/DE

Eagles.Sixers.Phillies.Flyers


F/S Adidas ultra boost cream Sz 10.5 300 shipped
Inbox me if interested
Reply

Philly/DE

Eagles.Sixers.Phillies.Flyers


F/S Adidas ultra boost cream Sz 10.5 300 shipped
Inbox me if interested
Reply
post #786 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by nike4KJA05 View Post

What are your guys thoughts on Deandre Hopkins? Taking over as #1 in Houston I think he's ready to make that leap but QB play might be too inconsistent.

Good player but terrible situation

Pretty much the only guy you have to stop in Houston

Where he is going is another reason I don't want to take him
post #787 of 18239
You are 100 percent correct. I am not giving up a third or fourth or fifth round pick on this guy. If I could get him in the ninth round or later it would be fine. But that is not happening. Let others deal with the inconsistency He will give you
post #788 of 18239
Putting fantasy to the side for one second, how many of you hate this extra long extra point. I think it is BS that teams can lose because of a damn extra point. Either they keep it the same or get rid of it completely.
post #789 of 18239
I find it horrific
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Official Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
post #790 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimelessFlight View Post

Had a draft last night. 12-team, 1 PPR, drafted 6th overall





What yall think?

way too much RB depth.

 i get that theres a offensive player slot, but youre only back up WR is Floyd. i wouldve gone with a WR when with the vereen/ivory picks. 

no need to draft ertz when you have Kelce. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

got my draft tonight pimp.gifpimp.gif

will post my team later


picked 8th in a 10-team PPR league. didn't really go according to plan, but ended up with:

 

QB: Ryan Tannehill

RB: Jeremy Hill

RB: Mark Ingram

WR: Julio Jones

WR: Jordan Matthews

TE: Jimmy Graham

FLEX: Jarvis Landry

D/ST: Panthers (i stream weekly, picked CAR because of their week 1 matchup)

K: Cody Parkey

 

BN: Andre Ellington

BN: Gio Bernard

BN: Mike Wallace

BN: Davante Adams

DN: Delanie Walker

BN: Sam Bradford 

solid team. great RB depth

not sure about drafting a 2nd tight end. maybe its just me, but never been one to draft two. or two qb's for that matter. 

im starting to believe in tannehill, if i dont take one of the top 3 (luck, rogers, wilson) im aiming for newton/tannehill late

post #791 of 18239

Drafting 8th in a 12 teamer. Feels like the no man zone with all the RB's gone in the 1st round :x

post #792 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider5 View Post
 

Drafting 8th in a 12 teamer. Feels like the no man zone with all the RB's gone in the 1st round :x

could always take CJ andersen.

i have no problem taking him in the first of a ppr

post #793 of 18239
Beware of CJ Anderson. I will not own him on one team this year.
post #794 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BLACKHAND View Post

Putting fantasy to the side for one second, how many of you hate this extra long extra point. I think it is BS that teams can lose because of a damn extra point. Either they keep it the same or get rid of it completely.

i don't like it at all.

if it ain't broke don't fix it

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

Reply

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

Reply
post #795 of 18239

When is the 16 team Deep League Draft?

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Class of '14

KC Chiefs | PHX Suns | LA Dodgers | NY Islanders

/// 3 Stripe Life ||| adidas

Reply

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Class of '14

KC Chiefs | PHX Suns | LA Dodgers | NY Islanders

/// 3 Stripe Life ||| adidas

Reply
post #796 of 18239

Any leagues i can join?

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

997 Turbo

Reply

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

997 Turbo

Reply
post #797 of 18239
d.thomas or julio jones?

TEXANS | ROCKETS

PINS, PATCHES, STICKERS, AIR FRESHENERS, ETC.
http://allrandom.bigcartel.com
Reply

TEXANS | ROCKETS

PINS, PATCHES, STICKERS, AIR FRESHENERS, ETC.
http://allrandom.bigcartel.com
Reply
post #798 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLU713 View Post

d.thomas or julio jones?

Julio...feel like he's in for a monster year.
post #799 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em View Post


Julio...feel like he's in for a monster year.

Julio or Dez?

post #800 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshLeeLA View Post

Julio or Dez?

Julio, but im super biased.. just have a feeling that Matt is gonna target julio a lot until he gets more confidence in Hankerson, Hardy and Tamme/Toilolo..
post #801 of 18239

Pick 2: L. Miller, Gore or Ingram (will be used as RB2 and FLEX in standard league)

post #802 of 18239
Miller and Ingram, since spiller is already dealing with nagging injuries before week 1.. Just dont trust gore. He will see a lot of opportunity for success, but the colts line is swiss cheese..
post #803 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post
 

Pick 2: L. Miller, Gore or Ingram (will be used as RB2 and FLEX in standard league)

Miller and Gore

 

 

Reply

 

 

Reply
post #804 of 18239
I love the upside of gore. He could absolutely run free 1100 yards this year and 300 yards receiving. I don't care if he's 32 years old I think he's has a good year left in him.
post #805 of 18239

I keep ending up with AP in mocks and I'm weary of who to add as an RB2. I didn't get a chance to watch the Dolphins too much last year so I'm not really familiar with Miller but he put up nice numbers and is young

 

I've been targeting Gore all along (for all the obvious reasons in that offense) but now I'm starting to waver between him, Miller and Ingram

 

Read this stat from ESPN on Gore's age (32):

 

Since 2001, Emmitt Smith and Ricky Williams are the only RBs that old to reach 1,000 yards rushing in a season.

post #806 of 18239
Dan Herron was even getting nice in PPR formats last year, Bradshaw was killing before that. Basically any decent RB you plug into the Colts lineup will succeed if they can catch passes.
post #807 of 18239

Is  there a NT Fantasy League again this season? Or is that all filled up already?

post #808 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho View Post

I keep ending up with AP in mocks and I'm weary of who to add as an RB2. I didn't get a chance to watch the Dolphins too much last year so I'm not really familiar with Miller but he put up nice numbers and is young

I've been targeting Gore all along (for all the obvious reasons in that offense) but now I'm starting to waver between him, Miller and Ingram

Read this stat from ESPN on Gore's age (32):

Since 2001, Emmitt Smith and Ricky Williams are the only RBs that old to reach 1,000 yards rushing in a season.

Okay here's the deal. If you go with Lamar Miller or Ingram you know you are going to get, a low to middle RB 2. With gore you're going to get a middle RB 2 with a very high ceiling. I target guys with high ceilings. Second place is last to me. I tried to get any advantage to win my league that I can. Also if you look at Emmitt Smith and Ricky Williams what do they have in common. They both had high powered offense, same as Gore is playing in
post #809 of 18239
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BLACKHAND View Post


Okay here's the deal. If you go with Lamar Miller or Ingram you know you are going to get, a low to middle RB 2. With gore you're going to get a middle RB 2 with a very high ceiling. I target guys with high ceilings. Second place is last to me. I tried to get any advantage to win my league that I can. Also if you look at Emmitt Smith and Ricky Williams what do they have in common. They both had high powered offense, same as Gore is playing in

Valid points on Gore. So you don't think Miller has a high ceiling then as an RB2?

 

In standard league, 12 team, would you be comfortable with AP/Ellington and Cobb/Evans/K. Allen as your main weapons?

post #810 of 18239
I never play in standard leagues but nothing wrong with that combo.Evans is a star in the making but Winston makes me nervous. It can go either way with him this year.have not made my mind up with him.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD