NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE - Page 18

post #511 of 1233
Thread Starter 
I'm so sick of Ronda Rousey at this point
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Reply
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Reply
post #512 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican View Post

I just don't get how EYE am looked at wrong because I view Floyd as an entertainer and I don't allow what he does in his personal life to determine how much I will allow myself to be entertained by him.


My issue is when people make me, or anyone else that "supports" Floyd, out to be a bad guy because we don't display outrage over the situation.


Honestly, I don't give a damn. I don't know him, nor his girl. Doesn't matter to me. That isn't the same thing as me saying I ENDORSE woman beating. I just don't care. I don't need to display outrage on the internet over it.


Floyd is an entertainer. That is what I view him as. That is what "God" placed him in my life to do.


So whoever he beats, I don't give a damn. I will watch his fights and hope he wins because it is best for business

gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216gif4j1216

damn DC with a great post.

I will say tho, Ronda had a good point on why she whooped some butt tho.

but basically what DC said.
GO COWBOYS


FS: DS NIKE LEBRON XI (PREMIUM) ''2K14' US MEN'S SIZE 10
Reply
GO COWBOYS


FS: DS NIKE LEBRON XI (PREMIUM) ''2K14' US MEN'S SIZE 10
Reply
post #513 of 1233
Saw that it was confirmed she really is dating MMA fighter Travis Browne who has a history of DV

Oh the irony mean.gifroll.gif
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
post #514 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEA18 View Post

Saw that it was confirmed she really is dating MMA fighter Travis Browne who has a history of DV

Oh the irony mean.gifroll.gif

she's weak for that.  deep down inside she probably wants him to hit her so she can fight him lol

post #515 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

I'm so sick of Ronda Rousey at this point

Chick is a clown and screams White Priviliege. Let a black man talk about he wants to fight a woman (white one at that) and see what happens.
post #516 of 1233
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

Chick is a clown and screams White Priviliege. Let a black man talk about he wants to fight a woman (white one at that) and see what happens.

That's not really the same thing
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Reply
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Reply
post #517 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

Chick is a clown and screams White Priviliege. Let a black man talk about he wants to fight a woman (white one at that) and see what happens.



post #518 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

That's not really the same thing

How so? If Andrien Broner says he can beat Rhonda Rousey, how is it not the same?
post #519 of 1233
post #520 of 1233
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano View Post

How so? If Andrien Broner says he can beat Rhonda Rousey, how is it not the same?

because anyone man who says he wants to fight a woman will face backlash, skin color is irrelevant
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Reply
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Reply
post #521 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

because anyone man who says he wants to fight a woman will face backlash, skin color is irrelevant


Lol k
post #522 of 1233



Cmon son
post #523 of 1233

She should just **** and stay washin Bs, I never want to hear her talk or do movies

post #524 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

I'm so sick of Ronda Rousey at this point

laugh.giflaugh.gif

When you using her to shade Floyd it was all good and well though.

Plus folk tried to warn you about her famb, you didn't want to listen laugh.gif
post #525 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE QBZ View Post




Cmon son

Wen dis drop tho?

And do they have an alternate cover with my boy Bones Jones or DC? 👀
post #526 of 1233
Man it should be DC
post #527 of 1233

Rachel Nichols? Michelle Beadle? gonna say something about Rousey? 8o

post #528 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTarHeel View Post

Rachel Nichols? Michelle Beadle? gonna say something about Rousey? nerd.gif

Probably not. jemele hill gets mad when fans criticize her for not speaking out when women are accused of domestic violence like hope solo and now honda. Her reasoning is because women hitting men isn't a big problem in sports and they are different issues.
post #529 of 1233
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

laugh.giflaugh.gif

When you using her to shade Floyd it was all good and well though.

Plus folk tried to warn you about her famb, you didn't want to listen laugh.gif

He's still a scumbag like Greg Hardy so doesn't really change anything
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Reply
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Reply
post #530 of 1233
they are all scumbags sick.gif
post #531 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

laugh.giflaugh.gif

When you using her to shade Floyd it was all good and well though.

Plus folk tried to warn you about her famb, you didn't want to listen laugh.gif

He's still a scumbag like Greg Hardy so doesn't really change anything

Things have changed though, now Ronda is a scumbag too. For dating someone accused of DV, and admitting to assaulting her former boyfriend as well

But it really kinda funny how you criticized Floyd fans so much, but in the ended up riding for a domestic violence committing scumbag yourself laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh how the tables have turned laugh.gif
post #532 of 1233
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

Things have changed though, now Ronda is a scumbag too. For dating someone accused of DV, and admitting to assaulting her former boyfriend as well

But it really kinda funny how you criticized Floyd fans so much, but in the ended up riding for a domestic violence committing scumbag yourself laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh how the tables have turned laugh.gif

So what's your point? She's a scumbag too but now you can have some peace of mind for supporting a domestic violence participator

Tables haven't turned, you just want to feel better about your views

Here's a couple of these laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Reply
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Areyouin729
2002-2009
Reply
post #533 of 1233
Shocker?

I mean I said it when Rousey first put Floyd's name in her mouth. She's no social justice champion she's just doing it for exposure.

It worked.

I don't like even talking about her anymore. I refuse to pay for her fights or even click on articles about her.

I can't even visit the ESPN MMA section anymore because every single article is about her.

UFC has been waging a war against boxing for years. Rogan and White swear they're huge fans of the sport but never fail to try and say that boxing is dead.

Yet every time someone notable fights like GGG they're tweeting about it.

It's ridiculous as a fight fan to witness.

I get it, the UFC has competition on Saturdays. They have to get past scheduling hurdles. But the whole Rousey jihad on Floyd was the UFC using Floyd to prop up both Rousey and the company.

Fact is this. She is a can crusher. She is a fantastic judoka but she has virtually zero stand up. The mens ranks are decades ahead in terms of competition and skill.

That's not necessarily her fault, but at the same time she is absolutely ducking Cyborg.
post #534 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

Things have changed though, now Ronda is a scumbag too. For dating someone accused of DV, and admitting to assaulting her former boyfriend as well

But it really kinda funny how you criticized Floyd fans so much, but in the ended up riding for a domestic violence committing scumbag yourself laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh how the tables have turned laugh.gif

So what's your point? She's a scumbag too but now you can have some peace of mind for supporting a domestic violence participator

Tables haven't turned, you just want to feel better about your views

Here's a couple of these laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

What views do I have to feel better about exactly papi? Huh?

How about you go back and read the post in this thread, I wasn't riding for Floyd.

So unlike you, I wasn't outchea supporting a DV scumbag.

You ended up looking silly at the end of this, laugh it off then, not like anyone is shading you.

-Thanks for the "laugh.gif" though.

Here a couple roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif in return, you've earn them brah
post #535 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

Probably not. jemele hill gets mad when fans criticize her for not speaking out when women are accused of domestic violence like hope solo and now honda. Her reasoning is because women hitting men isn't a big problem in sports and they are different issues.

QFE.

It's ridiculous really. Cringe worthy to the max. I can't watch her or Beadle.

Really ESPN as a whole is just intolerable at this point save for SVP.
post #536 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

Things have changed though, now Ronda is a scumbag too. For dating someone accused of DV, and admitting to assaulting her former boyfriend as well

But it really kinda funny how you criticized Floyd fans so much, but in the ended up riding for a domestic violence committing scumbag yourself laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh how the tables have turned laugh.gif

So what's your point? She's a scumbag too but now you can have some peace of mind for supporting a domestic violence participator

Tables haven't turned, you just want to feel better about your views

Here's a couple of these laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

What views do I have to feel better about exactly papi? Huh?

How about you go back and read the post in this thread, I wasn't riding for Floyd.

So unlike you, I wasn't outchea supporting a DV scumbag.

You ended up looking silly at the end of this, laugh it off then, not like anyone is shading you.

-Thanks for the "laugh.gif" though.

Here a couple roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif in return, you've earn them brah

This is a fairly childish exchange.

post #537 of 1233
“I punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook. He staggered back and fell against the door,” Rousey wrote. “… I slapped him with my right hand. He still wouldn’t move. Then I grabbed him by the neck of his hoodie, kneed him in the face and tossed him aside on the kitchen floor.”

Got damn. She beat the dog **** outta ol boy. laugh.gif


Where's Beadle and Rachel Nichols? Or the Outside The Lines episode?
post #538 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comparison Ford View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729 View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

Things have changed though, now Ronda is a scumbag too. For dating someone accused of DV, and admitting to assaulting her former boyfriend as well


But it really kinda funny how you criticized Floyd fans so much, but in the ended up riding for a domestic violence committing scumbag yourself laugh.giflaugh.gif


Oh how the tables have turned laugh.gif


So what's your point? She's a scumbag too but now you can have some peace of mind for supporting a domestic violence participator


Tables haven't turned, you just want to feel better about your views


Here's a couple of these laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif


What views do I have to feel better about exactly papi? Huh?


How about you go back and read the post in this thread, I wasn't riding for Floyd.


So unlike you, I wasn't outchea supporting a DV scumbag.


You ended up looking silly at the end of this, laugh it off then, not like anyone is shading you.


-Thanks for the "laugh.gif " though.


Here a couple roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif in return, you've earn them brah
This is a fairly childish exchange.

Yeah, I know, but hey..... Shrugs laugh.gif

But when you drunk off of top shelf IPA and come at my throat mistakenly, I forgave you that famb

So I think you should able find it in your heart to forgive my childishness
post #539 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen View Post

laugh.gif It's not a reach at all.


You turn the other cheek because you've been a lifelong Eagles fan.


It's a double standard.


Nobody is justifying his actions. At the same time we're not going to make excuses for being a fan of his. I've been watching the man fight since his Angel Manfredy fight in 1998.


I legit love his boxing ability, it's unreal.


I don't condone his actions but at the same time, I realize he's obviously got some issues.


Same way Lampley has issues, same way Mike Tyson has issues.


The media didn't give any real coverage of Floyd's DV incidents until after his 2013 incarceration and the Guerrero fight when he was released.


He's been doing this **** since '02. Where was the press then? Where was the vitriol from all these boxing fans then? Fact is most of ya'll are just like the media, ya'll will care when it's convenient.


The media will cover it leading up to Floyd's fights now because they're riding the buzz surrounding the fight. They see the money. After the fight they'll move on to the next hot button topic and won't touch the issue again 'til the next Floyd fight.


Lot of you dudes the same way.


IDK, the feigned, selective outrage is there. When I dislike a boxer, it'll be for boxing reasons. I'll dislike a guy who'll always force opponents to fight at catch weights or who'd call out fighters 4 weight classes lower than him.


I'll dislike a guy for doping and cheating.


But when it comes to character, it's rare I vilify a guy for simply that reason. When I do this, I tend to analyze why I feel that way and I find that well, I'm just rationalizing and looking for a reason to hate a guy, to jeer against a guy.


A lot of casual boxing fans do this, they need that villain. And the media, and even Floyd himself, love you for it.


I just ask that you all remain objective and make sure you hold everyone else to the same standards.


Still relevant. QFE.
post #540 of 1233
She don't want it with that cyborg dude she'll get folded and washed like yesterday's laundry
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE