NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Official Kobae XI thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Kobae XI thread - Page 435

Poll Results: Favourite colourway?

 
  • 6% (30)
    Achilles
  • 4% (22)
    Euology
  • 10% (51)
    BHM
  • 7% (38)
    Allstar
  • 14% (72)
    Bruce Lee
  • 8% (40)
    4KB White horse
  • 22% (110)
    FTB 'Mamba Day'
  • 2% (12)
    Avar, Eric
  • 14% (68)
    Hatfield, Tinker
  • 4% (23)
    Parker, Mark
  • 0% (1)
    Lower Merion Aces
  • 0% (3)
    Draft Day Hornets
  • 2% (10)
    Last Emperors
  • 0% (4)
    Easter
484 Total Votes  
post #13021 of 26704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post


It‘s not just about Kobe though. It‘s more about capturing different consumers. Kind of like turbo and non turbo. By creating a tier, it further preserves the "elite", or "signature" line.

The EM also gives consumers who don‘t wanna pay $200 msrp for somethng similar. Kinda like a watered down version.

I am more curious about the EMs and the sole, because I am all for performance and feel. Not saying the "elite" aren‘t good, but it‘s just marketing.

Nike got smarter by mixing in the CWa with the EMs. Bad for guys like.us who want those Lakers CW. Oh well...

Okay that makes sense! Thank you, so performance wise are the elites and EMs typically pretty comparable then? Or do the elites blow them out of the water? I own about 15 pairs of kobe's, but honestly as a big kobe an, and not really an athletic person, I just get  them for fashion lol .

post #13022 of 26704
#NTDenim > nthat.gif
post #13023 of 26704
Lower Merion ZKV were the last good one
post #13024 of 26704
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlookinboy1 View Post

Okay that makes sense! Thank you, so performance wise are the elites and EMs typically pretty comparable then? Or do the elites blow them out of the water? I own about 15 pairs of kobe's, but honestly as a big kobe an, and not really an athletic person, I just get  them for fashion lol .
I know for the 9s I personally liked the EM better. The fly knit on the lows wasn't great and the tounge always felt weird to me
post #13025 of 26704
Quick question guys: if I buy one of those full length zoom things on ebay how could I utilize them in a pair of 11's? Has anybody else tried this?
post #13026 of 26704



Posted on a fb group tho.....
post #13027 of 26704
Hope those aren't the cool Grey..my favorite color of Grey..smh
post #13028 of 26704

The Elites are better looking but I bet the EM will be better performing. Hoping these turn out to be Kobe 8s 2.0

post #13029 of 26704
Anybody else hear that Isaiah Thomas shout out to the all star xi's? laugh.gif
post #13030 of 26704

Yeah, I heard that lol He switched in to the ASG XI after halftime and scored 22 points in the second half after going scoreless in the first.  


Edited by HowdyThere - 4/1/16 at 10:18pm
post #13031 of 26704
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallySMALLZ619 View Post




Posted on a fb group tho.....

Like white sole but grey would've been better. Still a cop.
post #13032 of 26704
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallySMALLZ619 View Post




Posted on a fb group tho.....
nerd.gifnerd.gif... please, please
post #13033 of 26704
not impressed
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and we both get $50 when you get approved. GET 10-15% cashback on NDC FNL FTL, etc etc
Reply
post #13034 of 26704
I dig these grey and red ones.. As for those EM ones I'm gonna be passing on all of them.. Not my style nor do I like them, easy passes for me might just scope up the Easters and wait for other decent colorways with the flyknit to come out.
post #13035 of 26704
I'm returning my Achilles because there's a FSR on Nike still so I'm feeling an imminent price drop. Also the lining looks bright orange to me and I'm not feeling that. Also the gold Kobe logo on the tongue is a little dull. The all stars are my favorite colorway even the midsole didn't need the camo
post #13036 of 26704
NDC needs to drop the price on those Emperors eyes.gif
"once i get the ball you're at my mercy"





WANTED TO BUY:
DS "He Got Game" Air Jordan 13 sz. 9.5
DS Gamma Blue XI and XII sz.9.5
Reply
"once i get the ball you're at my mercy"





WANTED TO BUY:
DS "He Got Game" Air Jordan 13 sz. 9.5
DS Gamma Blue XI and XII sz.9.5
Reply
post #13037 of 26704
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdplaya View Post

Anybody else hear that Isaiah Thomas shout out to the all star xi's? laugh.gif
Just heard it too, he went off for 18 pts in 3rd quarter after putting on the ASG XI
WTB: Air Jordan 1: Chicago 2015 sz 9.5
#dubnation
Reply
WTB: Air Jordan 1: Chicago 2015 sz 9.5
#dubnation
Reply
post #13038 of 26704
The 11 isn't a bad sneaker, it's meaningful as **** from the obvious, even so I've passed on everything essentially "just another low" IMO
post #13039 of 26704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Route View Post


It‘s not just about Kobe though. It‘s more about capturing different consumers. Kind of like turbo and non turbo. By creating a tier, it further preserves the "elite", or "signature" line.

The EM also gives consumers who don‘t wanna pay $200 msrp for somethng similar. Kinda like a watered down version.

I am more curious about the EMs and the sole, because I am all for performance and feel. Not saying the "elite" aren‘t good, but it‘s just marketing.

Nike got smarter by mixing in the CWa with the EMs. Bad for guys like.us who want those Lakers CW. Oh well...

I will say that it is true that it is a water downed version but probably not as much as we would think. Nike is really good at making their top of line products seem more superior than others when in reality its not far off. Are the elites better, yes. 

 

 

You bring up great points and they are all true. 

Looking for the Kobe 9 FTB Size 13
Reply
Looking for the Kobe 9 FTB Size 13
Reply
post #13040 of 26704
isaiah thomas played great in the asg xi

post interview also gave him props on the kicks
post #13041 of 26704
Originally Posted by wallySMALLZ619 View Post




 

post #13042 of 26704
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlookinboy1 View Post

Okay that makes sense! Thank you, so performance wise are the elites and EMs typically pretty comparable then? Or do the elites blow them out of the water? I own about 15 pairs of kobe's, but honestly as a big kobe an, and not really an athletic person, I just get  them for fashion lol .

Fashion is cool too. They do look nice!

I haven‘t gotten any EMs, but looking forward to them.
post #13043 of 26704
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallySMALLZ619 View Post




Posted on a fb group tho.....

WHOA 😳
instagram: @phillywise
Reply
instagram: @phillywise
Reply
post #13044 of 26704
Yep, those would be copped if released.
post #13045 of 26704
thats either an april's fool joke or the next take on HTM

nike is prob gonna do 3 separate kobe xi...

kobe x hiroshi

kobe x tinker

kobe x mark
post #13046 of 26704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battousai701 View Post

thats either an april's fool joke or the next take on HTM

nike is prob gonna do 3 separate kobe xi...

kobe x hiroshi

kobe x tinker

kobe x mark

There were rumours last year that Tinker was designing the 11s so this could be the end result.

instagram: @phillywise
Reply
instagram: @phillywise
Reply
post #13047 of 26704


XI collection, feel so lucky to have them
post #13048 of 26704
Quote:
Originally Posted by chey09 View Post



XI collection, feel so lucky to have them
Repped! I only bought the BL but really want those Achilles and Eulogies in my collection.
WTB: Air Jordan 1: Chicago 2015 sz 9.5
#dubnation
Reply
WTB: Air Jordan 1: Chicago 2015 sz 9.5
#dubnation
Reply
post #13049 of 26704

if those were real id copp 

post #13050 of 26704
TeamROSHE M:41
TeamROSHE
(26 items)
  
Reply
TeamROSHE M:41
TeamROSHE
(26 items)
  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Official Kobae XI thread