NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › Zoom Vick 3 Returning 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zoom Vick 3 Returning 2016 - Page 3

post #61 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcof2005 View Post

Kicksusa got the black and whites for $85 shipped with code airmax35 Im thinking of copping but don't know how they fit.

Repped for posting this brother! This is my top 2 silhouette of all time.....that price is t!ts. I don't know if I can deny myself anymore at this price.
post #62 of 98

Good Price, I'm curious on the fit as well. I've heard .5 up or full size

post #63 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invinceible45 View Post

Good Price, I'm curious on the fit as well. I've heard .5 up or full size

I have the OGs in an 11 and everything was fine. Granted I haven't tried the new ones on because I generally just buy an 11 in Nike/Jordan and everything is good. I did get the retro 2s and I got an 11 in them. My foot is kinda wide, but I hate too much extra length on shoes, so I just get my regular size and wear them loose or let them stretch a bit and when they kinda break in everything is good....I'm a casual wearer if that helps. I don't know how much that helps, but I'm trying for you guys lol
post #64 of 98

haha thanks!

post #65 of 98
Also, if it helps, befrugal as a 10% cash back for kicksusa
post #66 of 98
Not sure if you have to use a desktop computer to order and get the discount or if you can use your phone. If anyone has experience I would appreciate a word or two.
post #67 of 98

i don't see the option where you can use the promo code, where and when do you put it?

post #68 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3llz View Post

i don't see the option where you can use the promo code, where and when do you put it?

Add it to your cart, then click checkout. It brings up a thing to checkout as guest or member. Then don't checkout click on the cart symbol. When that loads, under the order summary it says discount codes. Expand that then put the code in. After you load up the shipping stuff it is like 84.49 shipped.
post #69 of 98
Lol I broke down and got them. I couldn't talk myself out of them any longer. They are one of my favorites of all time. In honor I uploaded a few pics of the OGs





post #70 of 98
I figured I would post this if anyone is still wondering. I tried these on in store. I wear an 11 usually, and the 11.5 fits a little too big (to me), but not terrible. When I took a few stepsit creased right by my pinky toe and felt odd. I ordered the 11 from kicksusa and I will see how they fit for sure before I decide to see if they will do a swap if sizes are still available.
post #71 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandSTL View Post

I figured I would post this if anyone is still wondering. I tried these on in store. I wear an 11 usually, and the 11.5 fits a little too big (to me), but not terrible. When I took a few stepsit creased right by my pinky toe and felt odd. I ordered the 11 from kicksusa and I will see how they fit for sure before I decide to see if they will do a swap if sizes are still available.

Repped for the info. I probably should have copped the 12. I'm a true 12 but went with the 13 bc I have flat feet. Now the code is dead for me. Oh well.
post #72 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcof2005 View Post

Repped for the info. I probably should have copped the 12. I'm a true 12 but went with the 13 bc I have flat feet. Now the code is dead for me. Oh well.

No problem brother. I love the Vick shoes. My personally favorites. I emailed them about possibly changing the size, but they already shipped and said to contact them if I wanted to do an exchange when I get them. Hopefully, the sizes we ordered fit like we want them to
post #73 of 98
Got my shoe in today. I wear a 12 in the majority of my shoes and went with a 13. Tried a 12 on in store today and it's odd. Like it fits with a little room up front but it's so much padding in the shoe I can fully see why people size up .5.
Edited by vcof2005 - 8/17/16 at 9:34pm
post #74 of 98
I got mine in today. I love this d@mn shoe!! I went with the regular 11 and it fits. Its a snug fit....but not in a bad way. The 2s are great in size 11. It will require a little break in time, where as the 11.5 was looser right out of the box. I might try that on the next pair.....the red ones and white ones are left.
post #75 of 98

I held off, figure I will catch them on another sale since there is a full size run everywhere. Thanks for the heads up on the fit

post #76 of 98
Seen these today.
Knicks, Jets, Yankees
Reply
Knicks, Jets, Yankees
Reply
post #77 of 98
Wasn't there a white with black straps colorway for the originals? And those Blacks will sit. Nice colorway though.
post #78 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagJr View Post

Wasn't there a white with black straps colorway for the originals? And those Blacks will sit. Nice colorway though.

I do believe so. Seen them on the eBay and I don't remember every colorway that released originally. Persobally, I would never buy all black......I love the shoe design, but I'm a little on the fence about the white/university blue or whatever.
post #79 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJay718 View Post

Seen these today.

These have been on jimmy jazz website for a few days now also for those looking.
post #80 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagJr View Post

Wasn't there a white with black straps colorway for the originals? And those Blacks will sit. Nice colorway though.

Yes there was. I own a pair.

They are the "away" version of the black pair with white stripes "home".
post #81 of 98


This is the only picture I could find on google of them and it's not even a full pic.
post #82 of 98
m.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ZOOM-VICK-III-3-RED-WHITE-BLACK-VARSITY-RED-832698-600-MENS-SHOES-/162151713670?var=&hash=item25c0fecb86%3Am%3Amt3ALt-KMlONzQUlkltitgQ&_trkparms=pageci%253A069935b6-6946-11e6-865a-74dbd1805a40%257Cparentrq%253Ab802f23b1560a2b143de2e4ffffd8465%257Ciid%253A6&varId=461124634723

Hopefully, that came through right. I am debating grabeing these. Has anyone dealt with this sellers? Just wanting to make sure everything is on the up and up. I try to stay away from eBay anymore these days because of knock offs....never seen fake Vicks but I'm just wanting to make sure
post #83 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcof2005 View Post

Got my shoe in today. I wear a 12 in the majority of my shoes and went with a 13. Tried a 12 on in store today and it's odd. Like it fits with a little room up front but it's so much padding in the shoe I can fully see why people size up .5.

Hey. I'm thinking about getting a pair of the unreleased 5s , but they are a full size up? Have you worn the ones you bought? How big were they as a full size step up?
post #84 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandSTL View Post

Hey. I'm thinking about getting a pair of the unreleased 5s , but they are a full size up? Have you worn the ones you bought? How big were they as a full size step up?

I actually sent my 13 back for a 12. Ive tried them on but haven't given them a full day's wear yet so I can not comment unfortunately.
post #85 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcof2005 View Post

I actually sent my 13 back for a 12. Ive tried them on but haven't given them a full day's wear yet so I can not comment unfortunately.

Ok thanks. I was just curious if you kept the 13s. Repped and appreciate the response. Of it was a half size maybe, but a full size up might be a little too much
post #86 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandSTL View Post

Ok thanks. I was just curious if you kept the 13s. Repped and appreciate the response. Of it was a half size maybe, but a full size up might be a little too much

Half size would have been perfect. The full size was just slightly too big to annoy me. It didn't flop around, just a little bit too much space for me.
post #87 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcof2005 View Post

Half size would have been perfect. The full size was just slightly too big to annoy me. It didn't flop around, just a little bit too much space for me.

Hmm.....ok thanks. Repped again.
post #88 of 98
A Football Life with Michael Vick is on tonight. If anyone cares. Man I need those 1s so dang bad
post #89 of 98
I still got my cleats of these lol

good ol flag football days
post #90 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisboi55 View Post

I still got my cleats of these lol

good ol flag football days

Post some pics! Haha I wish I still had mine from high school.

Looking for: Jordan 13 "He Got Game" sz 8.5-9.5

                  Jordan 12 "Taxi" sz 8.5-9

 

Twitter & IG: @lonczak07

Reply

Looking for: Jordan 13 "He Got Game" sz 8.5-9.5

                  Jordan 12 "Taxi" sz 8.5-9

 

Twitter & IG: @lonczak07

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › Zoom Vick 3 Returning 2016