NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️ - Page 360  

Poll Results: Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

 
  • 48% (37)
    Yup, still very young and filled with potential...
  • 51% (39)
    Nah, no CM could be worth that much...
76 Total Votes  
post #10771 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

Also, those of you considering becoming Arsenal fans just remember....Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that

 

Soon homeboy, soon. BTW, I like Liverpool and want you all to become good again, but I'd be willing to bet that we'll win UEFA trophy before you all win again.

HOWARD BISON

WASHINGTON WIZARDS

DUKE BLUE DEVILS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB

 

"All I want is a good home and a wife, and a children, and food to feed them every night."

HOWARD BISON

WASHINGTON WIZARDS

DUKE BLUE DEVILS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB

 

"All I want is a good home and a wife, and a children, and food to feed them every night."

post #10772 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by howfly2 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

Also, those of you considering becoming Arsenal fans just remember....Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that

Soon homeboy, soon. BTW, I like Liverpool and want you all to become good again, but I'd be willing to bet that we'll win UEFA trophy before you all win again.

Word? You guys are gonna win the CL when we get Pogba back...












roll.gifroll.gif
post #10773 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by howfly2 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

Also, those of you considering becoming Arsenal fans just remember....Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that

Soon homeboy, soon. BTW, I like Liverpool and want you all to become good again, but I'd be willing to bet that we'll win UEFA trophy before you all win again.

I hope you mean the Europa League because if not...

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #10774 of 50776
I would take Europa league nerd.gif
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
post #10775 of 50776
In all seriousness I got respect for guys who willingly root for squads in perpetual suffering
post #10776 of 50776
Are we ever gonna see an attacking front line of Memph/Ander/Mata/Martial? Got damn tired seeing Rooney stink it up game after game. Yeah, he's the skipper but his form right now sick.gif

Free my n Pereira also!
SINCE 2000....
SINCE 2000....
post #10777 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by tSamShoX View Post

Are we ever gonna see an attacking front line of Memph/Ander/Mata/Martial? Got damn tired seeing Rooney stink it up game after game. Yeah, he's the skipper but his form right now sick.gif

Free my n Pereira also!

do it on FIFA

post #10778 of 50776
Arsenal winning the CL is comical.. We lack mental fortitude and we always let teams beat us who aren't even on our level but we can play like we did the other day, just wish we had consistency and mental strength to actually challenge for the trophy.
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
post #10779 of 50776
Thread Starter 
I got some **** to update ya'll about...laugh.gif

Couple days ago we were talking about getting Fresco and TomD out purgatory and convincing the hierarchy here on NT to let them back in. I pm'd them both in a group message and told them what we were going to do. They were appreciative and what not.


I told them it's all banter anyways, the footy thread is like family, blah, blah, blah...etc. Everything was cordial and it seemed like the beef between them was over, it was 2 months ago - all of a sudden someone said something slick and the tide in the group message shifted - these dude started going at each other like crazy man!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Guess it was too soon laugh.gif - waiting to see if Nelson lifts there bans - if he does, we're only getting TomD back because Fresco has said he's had enough. He said he was pulling a PSK on us and not coming back regardless laugh.gif
post #10780 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWGODFLOW View Post

Arsenal winning the CL is comical.. We lack mental fortitude and we always let teams beat us who aren't even on our level but we can play like we did the other day, just wish we had consistency and mental strength to actually challenge for the trophy.
Soon. Soon. Wenger's got to be gone if we don't get a major trophy this year, with Pep done at Bayern.

Pep + warchest of $200MM = Good squad.












laugh.gif If only this wasn't real life.
P T F C
P T F C
post #10781 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post

I got some **** to update ya'll about...laugh.gif


I told them it's all banter anyways, the footy thread is like family, blah, blah, blah...etc. Everything was cordial and it seemed like the beef between them was over, it was 2 months ago - all of a sudden someone said something slick and the tide in the group message shifted - these dude started going at each other like crazy man!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif



Seems i skimmed over the group message part kek
Edited by MikeTysontheKiller - 10/21/15 at 4:08pm
Don't forget your roots
Don't forget your roots
post #10782 of 50776
lol damn I don't even remember fresco and tomD having a serious beef.... I thought it was over something petty but that's hilarious laugh.gif
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
post #10783 of 50776

i exchanged a few jabs with TomD but nothing worth using cap locks

 

he might've gone hard against some dude who came in all rah rah when mexico played but other than that i dont remember anything serious

post #10784 of 50776
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWGODFLOW View Post

lol damn I don't even remember fresco and tomD having a serious beef.... I thought it was over something petty but that's hilarious laugh.gif

I thought that too laugh.gif, thats the thing, I have no idea what happened, I think it got all deleted.

I know it was over Liverpool & Arsenal tho in the beginning of September, could have been international break. laugh.gif nothing about Mexico tho
post #10785 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWGODFLOW View Post

I would take Europa league nerd.gif
Europa League is much more difficult because of the amount of games and turnaround.



Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post

I got some **** to update ya'll about...laugh.gif

Couple days ago we were talking about getting Fresco and TomD out purgatory and convincing the hierarchy here on NT to let them back in. I pm'd them both in a group message and told them what we were going to do. They were appreciative and what not.


I told them it's all banter anyways, the footy thread is like family, blah, blah, blah...etc. Everything was cordial and it seemed like the beef between them was over, it was 2 months ago - all of a sudden someone said something slick and the tide in the group message shifted - these dude started going at each other like crazy man!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Guess it was too soon laugh.gif - waiting to see if Nelson lifts there bans - if he does, we're only getting TomD back because Fresco has said he's had enough. He said he was pulling a PSK on us and not coming back regardless laugh.gif
I need to see a screenshot of this laugh.gif
post #10786 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post



I thought that too laugh.gif, thats the thing, I have no idea what happened, I think it got all deleted.

I know it was over Liverpool & Arsenal tho in the beginning of September, could have been international break. laugh.gif nothing about Mexico tho

Lol I vaguely remember now... It definitely was an argument involving their two respected clubs.... Two supporters of clubs that are absolutely insufferable, makes sense hahaha
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
post #10787 of 50776
I decided to stick with the same team I support since 2009. Go Chelsea!

Just surfed quizzes. Most of them suggest that I am a Liverpool fan laugh.gif
post #10788 of 50776
Used my lunch break to catch the second half of the ManU game, was hyped to see my dude Martial equalize but I was hoping for 3 points. Oh well, now all eyes are on Sunday 👀

4lohdt.jpg
Twitter - @OswaldSoy : Instagram - @sneaksoy
Twitter - @OswaldSoy : Instagram - @sneaksoy
post #10789 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWGODFLOW View Post

Arsenal winning the CL is comical.. We lack mental fortitude and we always let teams beat us who aren't even on our level but we can play like we did the other day, just wish we had consistency and mental strength to actually challenge for the trophy.

Mental toughness is something the manager is supposed to instill into the players.

Arsenal needs a manager with a new philosophy. Someone who pushes toughness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post

I got some **** to update ya'll about...laugh.gif

Couple days ago we were talking about getting Fresco and TomD out purgatory and convincing the hierarchy here on NT to let them back in. I pm'd them both in a group message and told them what we were going to do. They were appreciative and what not.


I told them it's all banter anyways, the footy thread is like family, blah, blah, blah...etc. Everything was cordial and it seemed like the beef between them was over, it was 2 months ago - all of a sudden someone said something slick and the tide in the group message shifted - these dude started going at each other like crazy man!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Guess it was too soon laugh.gif - waiting to see if Nelson lifts there bans - if he does, we're only getting TomD back because Fresco has said he's had enough. He said he was pulling a PSK on us and not coming back regardless laugh.gif

Man, you should never let someone get under your skin that much. Especially not over something petty like a sport, and definitely not over the internet.

TBH if they're that sensitive over a damn game, do they really need to be back?

I mean I understand they're knowledgeable about the game and make for good convo's, but.. Thats OD to still be feuding over something 2 months ago, with someone online, over 2 teams.
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #10790 of 50776

what is he gonna say when he wins ballon d'or again lads?
Don't forget your roots
Don't forget your roots
post #10791 of 50776
so does anyone know background on why mkhitaryan had to stay out of the dortmund squad for the game tomorrow?

@Patizzzle

@Patizzzle

post #10792 of 50776

I found this kinda funny :lol

 

"If you have a critique for the resistance, for our resistance, then you better have an established record of critique of our oppression" - Jesse Williams

 

"Democracy isn't a spectator sport"

 

"If you have a critique for the resistance, for our resistance, then you better have an established record of critique of our oppression" - Jesse Williams

 

"Democracy isn't a spectator sport"

 

post #10793 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHateSelf View Post

i exchanged a few jabs with TomD but nothing worth using cap locks

he might've gone hard against some dude who came in all rah rah when mexico played but other than that i dont remember anything serious
from what I remember, dude was on that racist tip a little too hard that time, unless I'm thinking of someone else. If it was him though, then good riddance
post #10794 of 50776
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller View Post


what is he gonna say when he wins ballon d'or again lads?

Are you joking? He's not winning it, Messi is, No doubt.
post #10795 of 50776
Stahp. TomD was that dude. Got banned for getting in a scuffle with Fresco that escalated to the point that they were questioning each other's manhood with gifs, it was actually hilarious if you were there to see it. i kept hitting refresh and the lulz kept coming. There was no "racism," no Mexico/USA BS, none of the mess that the oompa loompas bring.
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #10796 of 50776
Then I must've been thinking about someone else.
post #10797 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post

Are you joking? He's not winning it, Messi is, No doubt.

lewandowski got this.
LA Lakers | LA Galaxy | LA Dodgers | LA Rams | FC Bayern Munich
PSN - vtotheinay

twitter.com/vtotheinay
instagram.com/vtotheinay
LA Lakers | LA Galaxy | LA Dodgers | LA Rams | FC Bayern Munich
PSN - vtotheinay

twitter.com/vtotheinay
instagram.com/vtotheinay
post #10798 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3simet View Post

That's tough man. Chelsea got rid of my favorite player Juan Mata. Dogba, Juan Mata and Daniel Sturridge were the reason why I enjoyed rooting for Chelsea.


Of course laugh.gif
Hmm, Klopp. I like their song, You'll Never Walk Alone.


This will sway you to Liverpool

Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
post #10799 of 50776
^got goosebumps watching that. Repped.
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #10800 of 50776
KdB!!!!!!!!



Bulls, Bears, Blackhawks, Cubs, Illini, Fire, Mexico, Man City, Real Madrid
Bulls, Bears, Blackhawks, Cubs, Illini, Fire, Mexico, Man City, Real Madrid
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️