NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️ - Page 388  

Poll Results: Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

 
  • 48% (37)
    Yup, still very young and filled with potential...
  • 51% (39)
    Nah, no CM could be worth that much...
76 Total Votes  
post #11611 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSH4523 View Post

DCU backline so shaky rn smh. We are really missing Arnaud in the midfield, feels like we're just chucking long balls

Damn, I want to watch the DCU game, but Wall is cooking right now.

I can only support one team at a time laugh.gif
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #11612 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIME View Post

Damn, I want to watch the DCU game, but Wall is cooking right now.

I can only support one team at a time laugh.gif
bruh, my head on a swivel right now trying to watch the caps, dcu and wiz at the same time at the bar lol
Washington ******** X Washington Wizards X Washington Nationals X D.C. United X Washington Capitals X Arsenal F.C.
Washington ******** X Washington Wizards X Washington Nationals X D.C. United X Washington Capitals X Arsenal F.C.
post #11613 of 50776
**** I wish laugh.gif

I'm streaming from my phone, I'm working tonight. One screen for me. My job blocks EVERYTHING sports sick.gif

What channel is the DCU game on?
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #11614 of 50776
It's on Comcast sportsnet. Pontius! pimp.gif
Washington ******** X Washington Wizards X Washington Nationals X D.C. United X Washington Capitals X Arsenal F.C.
Washington ******** X Washington Wizards X Washington Nationals X D.C. United X Washington Capitals X Arsenal F.C.
post #11615 of 50776
Anybody watching Copa do Brasil? Santos and Sao Paulo is on. Too bad it was over by the 30th minute. I wanted to see Pato cook, they have him playing on the left.
post #11616 of 50776
damn United, Chelsea and Arsenal all out in one round laugh.gif
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
post #11617 of 50776

totally just noticed @PRIME's sig:rollin

Team MetalHeads

uMadFC

Twitter:  @Metal_Mario 

IG: @metalmvrio

Team MetalHeads

uMadFC

Twitter:  @Metal_Mario 

IG: @metalmvrio

post #11618 of 50776
Pato was my guy on FIFA laugh.gif

Used to stay watching AC Milan.
post #11619 of 50776
If DC gets crew in the next round. Oh lort!
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #11620 of 50776
What channel are they broadcasting the galaxy v sounders game? Can't find it
post #11621 of 50776

Haha... creative...

 

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

post #11622 of 50776

MANCHESTER UNITED l PITTSBURGH STEELERS l NY KNICKS

 

 

::2016 WANT TO BUY LIST::

Nike Foamposite Supreme Blk sz. 10

Nike Air Max 90 "Cork" sz 10

MANCHESTER UNITED l PITTSBURGH STEELERS l NY KNICKS

 

 

::2016 WANT TO BUY LIST::

Nike Foamposite Supreme Blk sz. 10

Nike Air Max 90 "Cork" sz 10

post #11623 of 50776
Hindsight is 20/20 Pedro.

"If you have a critique for the resistance, for our resistance, then you better have an established record of critique of our oppression" - Jesse Williams

 

"Democracy isn't a spectator sport"

 

"If you have a critique for the resistance, for our resistance, then you better have an established record of critique of our oppression" - Jesse Williams

 

"Democracy isn't a spectator sport"

 

post #11624 of 50776

Ah, what did you do this time, Mister Mourinho?
post #11625 of 50776
laugh.gif @ Pedro. You get what you deserve. Should have gone to United and flourished.

Too bad they don't need you now
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #11626 of 50776
CONTE MAY REPLACE MOURINHO (Click to show)
CONTE MAY REPLACE MOURINHO

Italy coach Antonio Conte could take over from Jose Mourinho at Stamford Bridge next season, according to Sky in Italy.

The Chelsea manager is currently facing serious questions about his future in west London.

And it is understood Conte would be available next summer after the Azzurri's participation in Euro 2016.
MONTOYA GOING NOWHERE (Click to show)
MONTOYA GOING NOWHERE

The agent of Martin Montoya has denied Inter Milan are set to cut short his client's loan spell at San Siro.

The right-back only joined the Serie A club from Barcelona on a season-long loan in the summer.

And Montoya's representative, Juan de Dios, says the defender will be staying at the Nerazzurri until the end of the season.

"Rumours Inter could send him back in January? That's false. He will stay at Inter at least until June," Juan de Dios told Mundo Deportivo.
FOCUSSED (Click to show)
'FOCUSSED' VARDY HAPPY AT FOXES

Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri says he is not worried about Jamie Vardy becoming unsettled by all the recent transfer talk surrounding the in-form striker.

"It depends on the character of the player, no? Jamie is very focused with us, he enjoy being with us," the Italian said in his press conference today.

"He looks at Leicester and national team - that is it. I think he is very focused on us."
DI MARIA: I WANTED TO STAY AT REAL (Click to show)
DI MARIA: I WANTED TO STAY AT REAL

PSG forward Angel Di Maria has revealed he never wanted to leave Real Madrid last year.

The Argentine swapped Madrid for Manchester United in the summer of 2014 in a deal worth £59.7m.

But Di Maria's move to Old Trafford did not work out, with the player joining the Ligue 1 champions in August.

"My intention was always to stay at Real Madrid," he told Marca.

"I didn't have much relationship with Florentino Perez."
JUVE REJECTED €85M POGBA BIDS (Click to show)
JUVE REJECTED €85M POGBA BIDS

Juventus turned down three big-money offers - including one from England - for midfielder Paul Pogba last summer, according to the player's agent.

"I don't know what will happen in the future between Juventus and Barcelona for Pogba," the player's representative Mino Raiola told Radio Montecarlo.

"The Bianconeri got three offers for €85m from England, Spain and Germany last summer, but they have been all rejected.

“The signings of the big players are not made in January. Juventus’ value of Pogba? He is priced at €100m."
BAYERN KEEN ON REAL FULL-BACK (Click to show)
BAYERN KEEN ON REAL FULL-BACK

Bayern Munich have set their sights on Real Madrid right-back Dani Carvajal and will try to sign him next summer, reports AS.

The Bundesliga champions are on the lookout for a young, albeit experienced, full-back to replace current right-back Rafinha, whose contract expires at the end of next season.

And Bayern’s first-choice target is Carvajal, who is no longer a guaranteed starter at the Bernabeu after the arrival of Danilo during the summer.

Other European clubs, including Man Utd, Liverpool and PSG, were also interested in Carvajal during the previous summer transfer window.
PSG EYE BARCA STAR (Click to show)
PSG EYE BARCA STAR

PSG are lining up a summer swoop for Barcelona forward Neymar, according to reports in L'Equipe.

The Ligue 1 champions, who had initially targeted Real Madrid playmaker Cristiano Ronaldo, are looking for a replacement for frontman Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the Parc des Princes next season.
post #11627 of 50776
DC United won last night smokin.gif

Keep us away from Crew laugh.gif
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #11628 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3simet View Post
  CONTE MAY REPLACE MOURINHO (Click to show)
CONTE MAY REPLACE MOURINHO

Italy coach Antonio Conte could take over from Jose Mourinho at Stamford Bridge next season, according to Sky in Italy.

The Chelsea manager is currently facing serious questions about his future in west London.

And it is understood Conte would be available next summer after the Azzurri's participation in Euro 2016.
MONTOYA GOING NOWHERE (Click to show)
MONTOYA GOING NOWHERE

The agent of Martin Montoya has denied Inter Milan are set to cut short his client's loan spell at San Siro.

The right-back only joined the Serie A club from Barcelona on a season-long loan in the summer.

And Montoya's representative, Juan de Dios, says the defender will be staying at the Nerazzurri until the end of the season.

"Rumours Inter could send him back in January? That's false. He will stay at Inter at least until June," Juan de Dios told Mundo Deportivo.
FOCUSSED (Click to show)
'FOCUSSED' VARDY HAPPY AT FOXES

Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri says he is not worried about Jamie Vardy becoming unsettled by all the recent transfer talk surrounding the in-form striker.

"It depends on the character of the player, no? Jamie is very focused with us, he enjoy being with us," the Italian said in his press conference today.

"He looks at Leicester and national team - that is it. I think he is very focused on us."
DI MARIA: I WANTED TO STAY AT REAL (Click to show)
DI MARIA: I WANTED TO STAY AT REAL

PSG forward Angel Di Maria has revealed he never wanted to leave Real Madrid last year.

The Argentine swapped Madrid for Manchester United in the summer of 2014 in a deal worth £59.7m.

But Di Maria's move to Old Trafford did not work out, with the player joining the Ligue 1 champions in August.

"My intention was always to stay at Real Madrid," he told Marca.

"I didn't have much relationship with Florentino Perez."
JUVE REJECTED €85M POGBA BIDS (Click to show)
JUVE REJECTED €85M POGBA BIDS

Juventus turned down three big-money offers - including one from England - for midfielder Paul Pogba last summer, according to the player's agent.

"I don't know what will happen in the future between Juventus and Barcelona for Pogba," the player's representative Mino Raiola told Radio Montecarlo.

"The Bianconeri got three offers for €85m from England, Spain and Germany last summer, but they have been all rejected.

“The signings of the big players are not made in January. Juventus’ value of Pogba? He is priced at €100m."
BAYERN KEEN ON REAL FULL-BACK (Click to show)
BAYERN KEEN ON REAL FULL-BACK

Bayern Munich have set their sights on Real Madrid right-back Dani Carvajal and will try to sign him next summer, reports AS.

The Bundesliga champions are on the lookout for a young, albeit experienced, full-back to replace current right-back Rafinha, whose contract expires at the end of next season.

And Bayern’s first-choice target is Carvajal, who is no longer a guaranteed starter at the Bernabeu after the arrival of Danilo during the summer.

Other European clubs, including Man Utd, Liverpool and PSG, were also interested in Carvajal during the previous summer transfer window.
PSG EYE BARCA STAR (Click to show)
PSG EYE BARCA STAR

PSG are lining up a summer swoop for Barcelona forward Neymar, according to reports in L'Equipe.

The Ligue 1 champions, who had initially targeted Real Madrid playmaker Cristiano Ronaldo, are looking for a replacement for frontman Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the Parc des Princes next season.

I see that DiMaria still snaking....SMH

MANCHESTER UNITED l PITTSBURGH STEELERS l NY KNICKS

 

 

::2016 WANT TO BUY LIST::

Nike Foamposite Supreme Blk sz. 10

Nike Air Max 90 "Cork" sz 10

MANCHESTER UNITED l PITTSBURGH STEELERS l NY KNICKS

 

 

::2016 WANT TO BUY LIST::

Nike Foamposite Supreme Blk sz. 10

Nike Air Max 90 "Cork" sz 10

post #11629 of 50776

Damn, Isco requesting a transfer :(

 

He's my favorite player on Real, but I can see why he wants out. He's going to flourish somewhere else.

post #11630 of 50776
Damn Di Maria, don't do my boys in Paris like that too mean.gif
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #11631 of 50776
Come waste your career at Chelsea Isco.

We have a lack of attacking players and just guys with heart in general but as long as you track back you might stay in the line-up consistently.

As for Pedro he had a good start and then I have no idea what happened. He really should be playing more too.
post #11632 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG View Post

Come waste your career at Chelsea Isco.

We have a lack of attacking players and just guys with heart in general but as long as you track back you might stay in the line-up consistently.

As for Pedro he had a good start and then I have no idea what happened. He really should be playing more too.
He suffered a few minor injuries that have kept him out
post #11633 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIME View Post

DC United won last night smokin.gif

Keep us away from Crew laugh.gif

Bruh, I had tickets to both the Caps/Pens game and the DCU/Revs match. I went to the DCU game (playoff > reg season) and I am glad I did. Hopefully, we can get our defense sorted out for Sunday. It wasnt very good last night and if we continue to allow as much space in the box as we did last night, the Crew/Red Poops will tear us apart (pause).
Capitals, Manchester United, Ronnie and Friends, DC United, Ravens, Terrapins, USMNT, El Salvador
Check out my gaming podcast: Player vs. Everything
Capitals, Manchester United, Ronnie and Friends, DC United, Ravens, Terrapins, USMNT, El Salvador
Check out my gaming podcast: Player vs. Everything
post #11634 of 50776

Clown roll.gifroll.gif. Thought he wanted to play for Mou,funny how fast things change laugh.gif
post #11635 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post


Clown roll.gifroll.gif. Thought he wanted to play for Mou,funny how fast things change laugh.gif

Life comes at you fast
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #11636 of 50776
He can enjoy that cold Stamford bridge bench over the bench at the Nou camp,don't even think Barca can make transfers in January laugh.gif
post #11637 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18 View Post

LASERS -_-

http://www.espnfc.com/capital-one-cup/story/2688061/fa-to-investigate-wayne-rooney-laser-incident-against-boro

 

Didn't realize ADM was still struggling. 

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

post #11638 of 50776

post #11639 of 50776

Welp,things are all bad for Chelsea right now :lol:x

 

Here's one of their brighter young talents here on the left...

 

post #11640 of 50776
Goddamn when it rains it pours. Hopefully its just her crying wolf but that is SERIOUS.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️