NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️ - Page 463  

Poll Results: Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

 
  • 48% (37)
    Yup, still very young and filled with potential...
  • 51% (39)
    Nah, no CM could be worth that much...
76 Total Votes  
post #13861 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAski3 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyeed View Post

So I hear there's a pretty decent game on tomorrow
Barcelona will still b so boring to watch

I hate Barcelona as much as the next guy, but they are not boring to watch.
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #13862 of 50776
Given all the first team injuries, Sean Goss and Marcus Rashford have been called up for tomorrow...nerd.gif

I'd love to see Rashford get a shot,he's been killing it lately for the u-21s
post #13863 of 50776
whoa ****, hamburg just got a penalty on dortmund
Washington ******** X Washington Wizards X Washington Nationals X D.C. United X Washington Capitals X Arsenal F.C.
Washington ******** X Washington Wizards X Washington Nationals X D.C. United X Washington Capitals X Arsenal F.C.
post #13864 of 50776
Ohhhh the irony of a Liverpool fan calling United a dumpster fire..
@bennyfonzarelli

FS/FT SUPREMExJORDAN CAMO sz 9.5.. Looking for sz 8.5 Jordan 1's
@bennyfonzarelli

FS/FT SUPREMExJORDAN CAMO sz 9.5.. Looking for sz 8.5 Jordan 1's
post #13865 of 50776
whoaaa, hamburg with the crucial counter, 2-0 up!
Washington ******** X Washington Wizards X Washington Nationals X D.C. United X Washington Capitals X Arsenal F.C.
Washington ******** X Washington Wizards X Washington Nationals X D.C. United X Washington Capitals X Arsenal F.C.
post #13866 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans718 View Post

Ohhhh the irony of a Liverpool fan calling United a dumpster fire..

We're both dumpster fires smile.gif
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #13867 of 50776
BVB's down 2-0 to Hamburg eek.gif
post #13868 of 50776
Don't know if you guys heard but apparently terrorists were planning 5 explosions at the Germany-Netherlands game eek.gifmean.gif. Thank goodness for the
German authorities, countless lives were probably saved by them.

I was contemplating going to the Euros next year but I'm starting to rethink with all these new security concerns mean.gif
Edited by Rolaholic - 11/20/15 at 12:55pm
post #13869 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

We're both dumpster fires smile.gif

It's funny that for the last 18 months because Liverpool have been garbage there fans try to bring United down to their poor level to.
post #13870 of 50776
'Pool is LVG's favorite club laugh.gif
post #13871 of 50776
WHOA, hummels just put in a OG, Hamburg straight chillin
Washington ******** X Washington Wizards X Washington Nationals X D.C. United X Washington Capitals X Arsenal F.C.
Washington ******** X Washington Wizards X Washington Nationals X D.C. United X Washington Capitals X Arsenal F.C.
post #13872 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

We're both dumpster fires smile.gif

It's funny that for the last 18 months because Liverpool have been garbage there fans try to bring United down to their poor level to.

sick.gif

Your grammar is the true dumpster fire here.

mean.gif
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #13873 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

We're both dumpster fires smile.gif

It's funny that for the last 18 months because Liverpool have been garbage there fans try to bring United down to their poor level to.

sick.gif

Your grammar is the true dumpster fire here.

mean.gif

PEW, PEW, PEW!!!
post #13874 of 50776

Adnan to Spiderman Yang...comeback? 8o

post #13875 of 50776

OMG BVB!!! Shocked they couldn't score there after what felt like 6 chances:eek :rollin. Props to the Hamburg keeper though

post #13876 of 50776
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

laugh.gif best part is some of you are basically using the "yes, he's world class, but could he have done it on a cold rainy night in Stoke?" argument about Pogba

Kind of a point laugh.gif

Stoke separating the men from the boys smokin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

We're both dumpster fires smile.gif

And another +1 for honesty laugh.gif




Pogba is like the perfect 10 that got away... laugh.gif

"Whatever son, she wasn't wifey material anyways..."

"Her Toes are weird, had to let her go..."

"Okay, and what? - look at my girl now....(Enters Scweinsteiger')"
post #13877 of 50776

Martial's Foot Locker commercial.

 

 

 

 

 

Also, it looks like Manchester United is targeting Rugani, one of Europe's best defensive prospects.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/man-united-rugani

post #13878 of 50776
That interview pimp.gif,kid is on his away to being a club great smokin.gif. Got that killer focus/instinct on top of having his head on straight.

Hmm Rugani is interesting,there's loads of hype around him in Italy and apparently Arsenal were quite keen on him as well...nerd.gif. Would that be during the winter or for next summer?
post #13879 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

That interview pimp.gif,kid is on his away to being a club great smokin.gif. Got that killer focus/instinct on top of having his head on straight.

Hmm Rugani is interesting,there's loads of hype around him in Italy and apparently Arsenal were quite keen on him as well...nerd.gif. Would that be during the winter or for next summer?

 

Probably summer, hopefully our friend Darmian could convince him to make a move to United instead, if he still doesn't get enough game time (according to the article).

post #13880 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIME View Post


By this logic, the Sixers should have never traded Kobe during draft night.

 

the sixers should have never traded kobe

it was a mistake also. i understand what yall are saying but it's still a mistake. 

meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
post #13881 of 50776
Arsenal should go after Stevan Jovetic, would love to see him in an Arsenal kit
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
post #13882 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

laugh.gif best part is some of you are basically using the "yes, he's world class, but could he have done it on a cold rainy night in Stoke?" argument about Pogba

Kind of a point laugh.gif

Stoke separating the men from the boys smokin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey ohh five View Post

We're both dumpster fires smile.gif

And another +1 for honesty laugh.gif




Pogba is like the perfect 10 that got away... laugh.gif

"Whatever son, she wasn't wifey material anyways..."

"Her Toes are weird, had to let her go..."

"Okay, and what? - look at my girl now....(Enters Scweinsteiger')"

Except he wasn't a perfect 10 when United dated him. But yeah, ya'll go head keep slapping dem keys about a story the world has moved past smile.gif
post #13883 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWGODFLOW View Post

Arsenal should go after Stevan Jovetic, would love to see him in an Arsenal kit

Wasn't he rather injury prone?

You sure that's what you want over at the Emirates? (I'm sure there's a joke In there somewhere).
post #13884 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiddyfouw View Post

Wasn't he rather injury prone?

You sure that's what you want over at the Emirates? (I'm sure there's a joke In there somewhere).
Lol you know we like injury prone players strictly
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
post #13885 of 50776
You dudes out here calling pogba world class, it's comical laugh.gif

2015 CL final, he was easily taken out of the game and whining to the ref for calls
post #13886 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth-Serum View Post

You dudes out here calling pogba world class, it's comical laugh.gif

2015 CL final, he was easily taken out of the game and whining to the ref for calls

Yeah because one game is always a large enough sample size to judge a player on.
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
HURRICANES - DOLPHINS - HEAT - LIVERPOOL FC
post #13887 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth-Serum View Post

You dudes out here calling pogba world class, it's comical laugh.gif

2015 CL final, he was easily taken out of the game and whining to the ref for calls

you're right as a 22 year old on the clearly weaker team in the final, he should have had 2 goals and 2 assists. what are we thinking calling him world class. silly us
LA Lakers | LA Galaxy | LA Dodgers | LA Rams | FC Bayern Munich
PSN - vtotheinay

twitter.com/vtotheinay
instagram.com/vtotheinay
LA Lakers | LA Galaxy | LA Dodgers | LA Rams | FC Bayern Munich
PSN - vtotheinay

twitter.com/vtotheinay
instagram.com/vtotheinay
post #13888 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtotheinay View Post

you're right as a 22 year old on the clearly weaker team in the final, he should have had 2 goals and 2 assists. what are we thinking calling him world class. silly us
Also came off a long term injury with only one game under his belt before the final
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
Arsenal FC-Pats-Celtics-Bruins-Sox-UMass
post #13889 of 50776
Yea you guys are tripping,Pogba's trash laugh.gif












not srs
post #13890 of 50776
1527701912730259782.gif

@Patizzzle

@Patizzzle

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️