NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️ - Page 582  

Poll Results: Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

 
  • 48% (37)
    Yup, still very young and filled with potential...
  • 51% (39)
    Nah, no CM could be worth that much...
76 Total Votes  
post #17431 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noskey View Post

Yall want Wenger?


If you're into long term abusive relationships
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #17432 of 50776

I forgot to post this earlier but its not to late...

 

Everyone join me in pushing #MiguelHerrera4Chelsea

"If you have a critique for the resistance, for our resistance, then you better have an established record of critique of our oppression" - Jesse Williams

 

"Democracy isn't a spectator sport"

 

"If you have a critique for the resistance, for our resistance, then you better have an established record of critique of our oppression" - Jesse Williams

 

"Democracy isn't a spectator sport"

 

post #17433 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiddyfouw View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

Quote:
@utdreport: Adnan Januzaj did not train with BVB Dortmund today #loanwatch

Bring him home please LVG...

Why?

He can't even get burn at BVB though, his loans been a disaster if we wanted him to get regular pt all the while we could use his help in the attack.

Hate to be the one, but Januzaj isn't as refined as you think he is. He just looked amazing cause everyone else was terrible during that season....
post #17434 of 50776
I never claimed that he was near a finished product,just that his development would be greatly helped getting chances back home rather than pissing away on the bench/out of the squad in Dortmund laugh.gif

Adnan is Adnan at this point,you don't exactly know what you'll get from him. Not getting consistent playing time is probably the worst thing for him right now. BVB already has enough attackers which is why chances have been hard to come by for him
post #17435 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

I never claimed that he was near a finished product,just that his development would be greatly helped getting chances back home rather than pissing away on the bench/out of the squad in Dortmund laugh.gif.

He would be doing the exact same thing with Lingard and Memphis in front of him on the wings.

Pereira has looked like a brighter spark of late, and even he's been relegated to the bench.

Januzaj would be doing the exact same thing he's doing at BVB, at United.
post #17436 of 50776
At least it would give us more options off the bench though and given some of the injuries we've had he would've had chances. Knowing our luck,he'd get many chances laugh.gif. Let's not forget how promising he was looking in preseason and during that Villa match before being loaned out.
post #17437 of 50776
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIME View Post

If you're into long term abusive relationships

laugh.gif
post #17438 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIME View Post


If you're into long term abusive relationships

:rollin

meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
post #17439 of 50776
image.png

So the official Australia NT Twitter basically announced Hiddink as Chelsea manager, before Chelsea did laugh.gif
post #17440 of 50776
This is depressing man, I don't want Hiddink as coach of Chelsea.
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
CHELSEA F.C.
PHOENIX SUNS
ARIZONA WILDCATS
TENNESSEE TITANS
post #17441 of 50776
IM actually kinda sad mou was sacked lads mean.gif

I knew it was coming, but I didn't think I would care that much. But I feel bad for him man.

I really want to blame someone for this...

its hard to pinpoint the problem. Was it the players? was it mou? did he fail to motivate them? Did they conspire against him?

Something isn't right about this. I hope the reason why the team played so **** surfaces.

Out of all the players, costa, matic, terry, hazard, and ivanovic played the worst in the club. Fabregas played like **** most of the time. So careless.

I wish the club would just get rid of these players. They're not gonna play for the club, they should just **** off.
Don't forget your roots
Don't forget your roots
post #17442 of 50776
He has lots of money bro, no need to be sad.
post #17443 of 50776
k
Don't forget your roots
Don't forget your roots
post #17444 of 50776
I'm still angry over the sacking of Jose. If Hazard starts playing well on sat I would want him sold as soon as possible. We are never going to get another manager as good as Jose. Roman you regretted it the first and time and you will do so again
post #17445 of 50776
So basically it was between Jose and technical director Emenalo. One of them had to go and Roman stupidly picked Emenalo. The same stupid director who said we didn't need to go after Griezmann or Douglas Costa. The same one who sanctioned us selling Cech to Arsenal and agreeing to sell Luis back to AM. Same director said Baba and Pippse were good enough replacements
post #17446 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller View Post

IM actually kinda sad mou was sacked lads mean.gif

I knew it was coming, but I didn't think I would care that much. But I feel bad for him man.

I really want to blame someone for this...

its hard to pinpoint the problem. Was it the players? was it mou? did he fail to motivate them? Did they conspire against him?

Something isn't right about this. I hope the reason why the team played so **** surfaces.

Out of all the players, costa, matic, terry, hazard, and ivanovic played the worst in the club. Fabregas played like **** most of the time. So careless.

I wish the club would just get rid of these players. They're not gonna play for the club, they should just **** off.
If I was a Chelsea fan I couldn't put the blame on Terry, Ivanovic, and Cesc. Dudes fell off and are already probably trying their best to their potential to even train and be fit to be on the field yet a lone produce effectively. They are old and washed.

I would be mad at Costa, Oscar, Cahill and most importantly Hazard. These guys should all be in their primes and balling out instead of bailing out. Willlian deserves a lifetime achievement award at the club because if it wasn't for him and Owen Goals, Chelsea probably would and should be bottom of the table ATM.
post #17447 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicSole21 View Post

If I was a Chelsea fan I couldn't put the blame on Terry, Ivanovic, and Cesc. Dudes fell off and are already probably trying their best to their potential to even train and be fit to be on the field yet a lone produce effectively. They are old and washed.

I would be mad at Costa, Oscar, Cahill and most importantly Hazard. These guys should all be in their primes and balling out instead of bailing out. Willlian deserves a lifetime achievement award at the club because if it wasn't for him and Owen Goals, Chelsea probably would and should be bottom of the table ATM.

I agree with this. Old age just caught up with Terry, Ivanovuc, and Cesc. All of these 3 players atleast gave it their all, it just hasn't been good enough. Hazard and Costa are the ones I blame the most and want out of the club. Hazard just stopped playing after winning the league. Such a disgrace to the club. I was one of the biggest supporters of him but I want him sold asap.
post #17448 of 50776
post #17449 of 50776
Heggsy, you think you guys can keep both of them in the January market? I'm hearing Chelsea will offer 30 for Vardy and Barca are going to offer about same for Riyad
post #17450 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMomo View Post

Heggsy, you think you guys can keep both of them in the January market? I'm hearing Chelsea will offer 30 for Vardy and Barca are going to offer about same for Riyad

I can't see Barcelona paying that much for Mahrez.
post #17451 of 50776
"Owen Goals" laugh.gifroll.gif
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #17452 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiddyfouw View Post

I can't see Barcelona paying that much for Mahrez.
Him not being cup tied I think will increase his value in January
post #17453 of 50776
Owen Gol

Triple OG status

pimp.gif
post #17454 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMomo View Post

So basically it was between Jose and technical director Emenalo. One of them had to go and Roman stupidly picked Emenalo. The same stupid director who said we didn't need to go after Griezmann or Douglas Costa. The same one who sanctioned us selling Cech to Arsenal and agreeing to sell Luis back to AM. Same director said Baba and Pippse were good enough replacements

mean.gif

Emenalo has to go. Just found out that Ancelotti refused to let Emenalo near first team. eek.gif Ancelotti must have realized that Emenalo is no good.

Wake up, Roman
post #17455 of 50776
This upcoming transfer window should be fun. I wonder who Chelskie will be able to attract given their current position.

Just read Turans agent say that MU tried to sign him last season but Atletico wasn't selling,well when they did decide to sell they sold him to a direct title rival...makes sense eyes.gif
post #17456 of 50776
Whatever rise we were making is done

Years of progress g9ne
post #17457 of 50776

Apparently Mou went out like a boss and told Roman to keep the 40m compensation package to help rebuild the club :lol 
 

 

From today's press conference,looks like the pressure is slowly starting to get to LVG...

 

 

He said he might become the next Mou if the results don't change soon  

post #17458 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiddyfouw View Post


I can't see Barcelona paying that much for Mahrez.

yeah no way...

 

we are after better players than him and still not paying that much... and we still have turan.

 

dybala >

nolito > 

meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
post #17459 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG View Post

Whatever rise we were making is done

Years of progress g9ne

unless you guys get pep 8o

meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
post #17460 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post

yeah no way...

we are after better players than him and still not paying that much... and we still have turan.

dybala >
nolito > 
Barca isn't getting Dybala. He just signed with Juve and they are going to only sell him if a crazy offer comes in.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️