NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️ - Page 212  

Poll Results: Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

 
  • 48% (37)
    Yup, still very young and filled with potential...
  • 51% (39)
    Nah, no CM could be worth that much...
76 Total Votes  
post #6331 of 50776
And Janujaz misses a good chance

Team MetalHeads

uMadFC

Twitter:  @Metal_Mario 

IG: @metalmvrio

Team MetalHeads

uMadFC

Twitter:  @Metal_Mario 

IG: @metalmvrio

post #6332 of 50776

Southampton+v+Manchester+United+Premier+League+M1cVlC21tENx.jpg

Southampton+v+Manchester+United+Premier+League+-e2k6LncLPKx.jpg

 

Yes, they eventually did celebrate with Mata...

Southampton+v+Manchester+United+Premier+League+uRWacj8YZQjx.jpg

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

post #6333 of 50776

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wazza...

 

post #6334 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post
 

That's such a great shot. 

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

post #6335 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by howfly2 View Post


LOL cant b srs
post #6336 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4rioL View Post

Can't wait to see my FT points. Pelle as my striker and I just put back in de Gea this week


Man if City didn't slum it up this week, I would have destroyed




Should have started De Gea and made him co captain
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #6337 of 50776
Man United are looking like geniuses signing Martial. That kid is special
post #6338 of 50776
Thread Starter 
If it wasn't for Footy, Wazza Flame would def be one of those Gypsy looking types from the movie Snatch that lives in a trailor park laugh.gif
post #6339 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post

If it wasn't for Footy, Wazza Flame would def be one of those Gypsy looking types from the movie Snatch that lives in a trailor park laugh.gif

 

And work in construction.

"If you have a critique for the resistance, for our resistance, then you better have an established record of critique of our oppression" - Jesse Williams

 

"Democracy isn't a spectator sport"

 

"If you have a critique for the resistance, for our resistance, then you better have an established record of critique of our oppression" - Jesse Williams

 

"Democracy isn't a spectator sport"

 

post #6340 of 50776

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

 

Team McLAREN HONDA
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton 

Seattle Mariners // MUFC

 

IG: SinnerP

PSN: SinnerP

post #6341 of 50776

:lol

 

Martial just squeaked past DDG for the fans MOTM today with 50% of the vote to DDG's 45% 

 

post #6342 of 50776
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIME View Post

Man if City didn't slum it up this week, I would have destroyed




Should have started De Gea and made him co captain
I've tried every fantasy sport there is over and over again and I just can't get into it. Tried footy last year, forgot after 3 weeks. So it's a pet peeve of mine when people talk fantasy, but yours is great "FC Bruh" that made me laugh.gif
post #6343 of 50776
I think I'm the only person in this sports bar watching futbol lol Força Barça!
post #6344 of 50776
@Awaydays23 Marseille hang a dummy of Mathieu Valbuena and give him the traitor treatment at home to Lyon tonight
CPXnunTWwAEc237.png
CPXnvWMWsAA_e1r.png
Arsenal FC - Gooner For Life http://twitter.com/NY_Philosophy PSN: TheMastamind89
Arsenal FC - Gooner For Life http://twitter.com/NY_Philosophy PSN: TheMastamind89
post #6345 of 50776

messi >

meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
meal ticket ticket meal ticket ticket
post #6346 of 50776
Porto!
post #6347 of 50776
@!!@ Porto laugh.gif What do you guys watch Primeira Liga on? I know Univision is supposed to have it, but isn't it just a few games here and there? I always end up watching a crappie quality stream from Portugal
post #6348 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

@!!@ Porto laugh.gif What do you guys watch Primeira Liga on? I know Univision is supposed to have it, but isn't it just a few games here and there? I always end up watching a crappie quality stream from Portugal

I have the fubotv app and it has sport tv. I just stream it to my TV via chromecast. Quality is great 90% of the time. Luckily today's game went smoothly because I had family and friends over.

I used to stream online but it was terrible
post #6349 of 50776
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by B7AudiA4 View Post

I have the fubotv app and it has sport tv. I just stream it to my TV via chromecast. Quality is great 90% of the time. Luckily today's game went smoothly because I had family and friends over.

I used to stream online but it was terrible
Do yo need chromecast to get SportTv?

I just got back, saw it at a bar with my dad because Univision were being ******* idiots and not showing the game until 4pm (after it was over), they were showing some damn Mexican game.

What a finish tho! Th back heel to Andre! What a way to cut the throats of Benfica man.
post #6350 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoOk View Post

Man United are looking like geniuses signing Martial. That kid is special

He's playing very well, keeping a cool head and most importantly, not letting the pressure get to him.

Even his off the ball movement, and attempted passes look really good. He's finishing like someone much older. I hope he just keeps his work ethic up, he will certainly be a world beater at this rate.
post #6351 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post

Do yo need chromecast to get SportTv?

I just got back, saw it at a bar with my dad because Univision were being ******* idiots and not showing the game until 4pm (after it was over), they were showing some damn Mexican game.

What a finish tho! Th back heel to Andre! What a way to cut the throats of Benfica man.

Im not positive but I believe you can stream it to a smart TV, Xbox, Playstation or any dlna device.

I used to always goto either the Portuguese club or a bar to watch and would end up spending alot of cash. Now we just watch it here
post #6352 of 50776
All the Portuguese "bars" here in the Bay Area are fish markets with bad smells and nothing but nasty @!@ Super Bock or Sagres. That's why I prefer watching at home laugh.gif
post #6353 of 50776
Sonaldo tho
post #6354 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

All the Portuguese "bars" here in the Bay Area are fish markets with bad smells and nothing but nasty @!@ Super Bock or Sagres. That's why I prefer watching at home laugh.gif

Haha, I don't mind a superbock or sagres every now and then but I def rather be drinking something else.

I didn't even know there were many Portuguese in cali to be honest. I thought they were all here on the east coast
post #6355 of 50776
There's technically a decent amount of Portuguese people out here (especially in the farming cities) but most of them have been whitewashed into generic Americans with no culture. Just off the top of my head, I know dudes with last names of Costa, Gomes, Lopes, etc that have zero idea that they're even Portuguese laugh.gif

There's a small pocket of "real" Portuguese people in San Jose, which is usually where all the "bars" and "restaurants" are (using quotes as they're all fish markets laugh.gif)

I drank more than enough Sagres and SuperBock this summer in Lisboa. So bad, but you can't complain about 1-2 euros for a giant glass
Edited by SFC415 - 9/20/15 at 2:23pm
post #6356 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIME View Post

Man if City didn't slum it up this week, I would have destroyed




Should have started De Gea and made him co captain
I've tried every fantasy sport there is over and over again and I just can't get into it. Tried footy last year, forgot after 3 weeks. So it's a pet peeve of mine when people talk fantasy, but yours is great "FC Bruh" that made me laugh.gif

laugh.gif it's definitely an acquired taste.

I have a few homies who don't like playing either
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
"Lock this up Meth. Prime going through an identity crisis again, thinking he is Coupe this time"
post #6357 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

There's technically a decent amount of Portuguese people out here (especially in the farming cities) but most of them have been whitewashed into generic Americans with no culture. Just off the top of my head, I know dudes with last names of Costa, Gomes, Lopes, etc that have zero idea that they're even Portuguese laugh.gif

There's a small pocket of "real" Portuguese people in San Jose, which is usually where all the "bars" and "restaurants" are (using quotes as they're all fish markets laugh.gif)

I drank more than enough Sagres and SuperBock this summer in Lisboa. So bad, but you can't complain about 1-2 euros for a giant glass

It's always been interesting to me, the different pockets of groups of people that form in the certain parts of the Bay.

Always seemed to me that there were far more Portuguese than average in the San Leandro/Hayward/San Lorenzo area. Played with a few over the years.
post #6358 of 50776
There's a good amount of Portuguese descendants in the East Bay, but from my experience they're usually the type I mentioned. I'm not usually out near Hayward so I don't know for sure, but I mentioned San Jose because there's more culturally Portuguese people and establishments there rather than just descendants that are just Portuguese by last name.

This is the highlight of our Portuguese nightlife. $15 cover charge to sit at a fish market and liquor store laugh.gif get the hell outta here with that


Edited by SFC415 - 9/20/15 at 2:56pm
post #6359 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

There's technically a decent amount of Portuguese people out here (especially in the farming cities) but most of them have been whitewashed into generic Americans with no culture.

well damn :lol:rollin

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Hello darkness, my old friend - Kings fan

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

USA Ain't Nothin' To Asterisk With 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

post #6360 of 50776
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC415 View Post

There's a good amount of Portuguese descendants in the East Bay, but from my experience they're usually the type I mentioned. I'm not usually out near Hayward so I don't know for sure, but I mentioned San Jose because there's more culturally Portuguese people and establishments there rather than just descendantstarted that are just Portuguese by last name.

Yea agreed the ones I know it's definitley just the last name and a distant understanding that's where their families come from.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 🚫❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌🚫‼️