NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016 - Page 65

post #1921 of 1931

Dumping all my 10's Except my Steel's

               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
               nthat.gif                        "NEVER SETTLE"
Reply
post #1922 of 1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirRaab View Post

Dumping all my 10's Except my Steel's

Why?
post #1923 of 1931
 
Reply
 
Reply
post #1924 of 1931

IMG_0542.JPG 2,738k .JPG file


Picked up the LA pair off Nike.com for 145 shipped..they look better in person IMO 

post #1925 of 1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinK292 View Post
 

IMG_0542.JPG 2,738k .JPG file


Picked up the LA pair off Nike.com for 145 shipped..they look better in person IMO 


My size is sold out or I was copping too.

post #1926 of 1931
I bought Charlotte 10s in Nike outlet in 2016 Black Friday
$73 tax included

Wishlist: 

Jordan 6 varsity red white / infrared white 

Jordan 2 infrared black 

Jordan 13 bred 

LeBron 10 low 

LeBron 2 low 

Adidas Pure Boost 2017 oreo 

Reply

Wishlist: 

Jordan 6 varsity red white / infrared white 

Jordan 2 infrared black 

Jordan 13 bred 

LeBron 10 low 

LeBron 2 low 

Adidas Pure Boost 2017 oreo 

Reply
post #1927 of 1931
post #1928 of 1931
Why did these flop so hard? Just saw Rios at the outlets for $129 with an additional 30% off top.
post #1929 of 1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeofhazard87 View Post

Why did these flop so hard? Just saw Rios at the outlets for $129 with an additional 30% off top.

I'm guessing it's the color. It's not the easiest to match teal and turquiose. I like em tho. 

 

I'm suprised at the Rio's tho. I figured that colorway would have sold out immediatly. 

post #1930 of 1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwest1985 View Post

I'm guessing it's the color. It's not the easiest to match teal and turquiose. I like em tho. 

I'm suprised at the Rio's tho. I figured that colorway would have sold out immediatly. 

Those, but this whole pack specifically. Like, I copped (and returned) NYCs for $100, saw LAs at outlets too. I guess just because they are Xs?
post #1931 of 1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeofhazard87 View Post

Those, but this whole pack specifically. Like, I copped (and returned) NYCs for $100, saw LAs at outlets too. I guess just because they are Xs?


Being least favorite of 1-14 is part of the reason

Another is people only accept
"steel"
"old royal"
"Chicago double nickel"
"Verde green"
Collectors might go "OVO"

Tony Wroten in NBA purchased his Jordan 10s varsity red for $400 but that's just him


My Charlotte, I like them, two different blues, should have called them "Air Jordan 10 Aqua". But I hate the pearl white color. They should have used soft tumble white leather, not pearl pleather.
Edited by timche2 - 3/30/17 at 12:29pm

Wishlist: 

Jordan 6 varsity red white / infrared white 

Jordan 2 infrared black 

Jordan 13 bred 

LeBron 10 low 

LeBron 2 low 

Adidas Pure Boost 2017 oreo 

Reply

Wishlist: 

Jordan 6 varsity red white / infrared white 

Jordan 2 infrared black 

Jordan 13 bred 

LeBron 10 low 

LeBron 2 low 

Adidas Pure Boost 2017 oreo 

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Jordan Brand
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Jordan Brand › Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016