NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › ** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 ** - Page 43

post #1261 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by geno90221 View Post

Ross Discography not even better than Game 
I agree, however, I do think he just drop a solid project.
post #1262 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla View Post


I agree, however, I do think he just drop a solid project.

Me too Ross is a beast when he wanna be hopefully we can get 2 more albums out of him before he hangs it up

post #1263 of 1359
Album is straight, definitely can listen to the whole thing.

Going at birdman too smokin.gif

What's the reason Manny fresh can't work anymore?
post #1264 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by rillo561 View Post

Album is straight, definitely can listen to the whole thing.

Going at birdman too smokin.gif

What's the reason Manny fresh can't work anymore?

Image result for birdman

post #1265 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by geno90221 View Post

Is it safe to say we will never get another "Official" Lil Wayne Album?

After reading that lawsuit I don't think so. He's owed a huge advance everytime he releases an album. Birman ain't paying that ****.
post #1266 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Just another case of an old rap head trying to flex his generational superiority in a topic that didn't even call for it.

That's like talking about dipset, state prop and g unit.....and coming in and saying.....but but...what about Brand Nubian...laugh.gif

The same way your dumb generation will do it about Wayne and Jeezy, and this one will talk about Quavo and Kodak Black.

It's more of another case of rap fans showing how dumb they are.

Jazz fans would never discredit Miles Davis or rock with Led Zepplin.

Music is timeless because it lives on long after you.

But you're young ignorant and stupid, so you don't now any better. Ignorance is bliss.
post #1267 of 1359
Not one person discredited scarface
post #1268 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

Not one person discredited scarface

Dude said nobody is listening to Scarface today.

and TI passed Scarface, how? Classic albums? songs? lyrics? catalog? subject matter? longevity? Influence?

People give themselves titles(TI and Wayne) like commercials and people believe it.
post #1269 of 1359
Lmao at this scarface slander you youngins serious?

NT SINCE '06 pimp.gif

 

 

 

Reply

NT SINCE '06 pimp.gif

 

 

 

Reply
post #1270 of 1359
B.G. Better than Jeezy, Boosie, and Gucci

I'm a Wayne and TIP fan so, interchangeable, with B.G.

Southern Rappers BG would've been bigger had it not been for addiction and crimes. BG is younger than Ross, TI, 2Chainz, almost same age as Future.

Damn we missed out on other potential BG material is
post #1271 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

The same way your dumb generation will do it about Wayne and Jeezy, and this one will talk about Quavo and Kodak Black.

It's more of another case of rap fans showing how dumb they are.

Jazz fans would never discredit Miles Davis or rock with Led Zepplin.

Music is timeless because it lives on long after you.

But you're young ignorant and stupid, so you don't now any better. Ignorance is bliss.

My man....literally nobody mentioned scarface. At all.

Till you came in with your "what about scarface".....while we clearly talking about southern rappers that blew up in the early to mid 00s

You were fishing man laugh.gif. Most ***** in this thread are 27+....and have all grown up with and know faces music. Calm down.

Nobody discredited Scarface. Get off your old head box you always on with hip hop. That grumpy old man **** gotta be draining laugh.gif.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #1272 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah1grimey View Post

B.G. Better than Jeezy, Boosie, and Gucci

I'm a Wayne and TIP fan so, interchangeable, with B.G.

Southern Rappers BG would've been bigger had it not been for addiction and crimes. BG is younger than Ross, TI, 2Chainz, almost same age as Future.

Damn we missed out on other potential BG material is

Chopper city in the ghetto is a classsic
post #1273 of 1359
Yo...

O don't venture into the music threads often... I'm not as astute to the game like y'all are...

But boy oh boy... This is the FIRST Ross album I've ever listened to and this thing is fuh-lames

I didn't know that Ross can actually rap...

Like, legit bars.

Ross pimp.gif
post #1274 of 1359
I laugh whenever this younger generation start with that "old head" talk like it's supposed to be a diss or something. In other genres of music, the younger generation show love to the ones before them that paved the way.

This no respect having, crack baby era be on some different ish.
post #1275 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOD843 View Post

I laugh whenever this younger generation start with that "old head" talk like it's supposed to be a diss or something. In other genres of music, the younger generation show love to the ones before them that paved the way.

This no respect having, crack baby era be on some different ish.

Quote the post where a an old school rapper was being dissed
Edited by Rollinwithangel - 3/20/17 at 2:20pm
post #1276 of 1359
I hate when old heads come around with the u better respect ____ when no-one was even speaking on em. The convo was about all the southern guys from early 2000s, why are we even talking about face? That's the angry old man disorder. I'm 27, I grew up having to listen to all those dude's, I get it and I respect then but we are in a rick ross thread and comparing him to his peers who all came out within that era.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #1277 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOD843 View Post

I laugh whenever this younger generation start with that "old head" talk like it's supposed to be a diss or something. In other genres of music, the younger generation show love to the ones before them that paved the way.

This no respect having, crack baby era be on some different ish.

Quote the post were a old school rapper was being dissed

Reading comprehension
post #1278 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOD843 View Post

I laugh whenever this younger generation start with that "old head" talk like it's supposed to be a diss or something. In other genres of music, the younger generation show love to the ones before them that paved the way.

This no respect having, crack baby era be on some different ish.

They weren't raised properly. It's sad to me. You can tell they didn't have imparting wisdom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

My man....literally nobody mentioned scarface. At all.

Till you came in with your "what about scarface".....while we clearly talking about southern rappers that blew up in the early to mid 00s

You were fishing man laugh.gif. Most ***** in this thread are 27+....and have all grown up with and know faces music. Calm down.

Nobody discredited Scarface. Get off your old head box you always on with hip hop. That grumpy old man **** gotta be draining laugh.gif.

If you're going to talk about southern rappers, Scarface should be brought up, period. Much less having a discussion about rappers who have been out 10+ years(Wayne, TI and Ross). A 14 year old would think they're irrelevant. It's a cycle you will soon see.

Grumpy old man? Naw bro, I laugh at how stupid some of you are and the fact that you walk around like **** is cute.

Then you call people old as a "diss" when you're going to get older. You hope. But dying young is probably cool to you too? Your values and morals are lacking and twisted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

I hate when old heads come around with the u better respect ____ when no-one was even speaking on em. The convo was about all the southern guys from early 2000s, why are we even talking about face? That's the angry old man disorder. I'm 27, I grew up having to listen to all those dude's, I get it and I respect then but we are in a rick ross thread and comparing him to his peers who all came out within that era.

You're 27 and calling me a old head laugh.gif
post #1279 of 1359
How old are u magic?
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #1280 of 1359
Man y'all jumping off into something else. laugh.gif Everybody here listens to older ****.


Dude was way off saying nobody listens to Scarface. Then Magic went from 0-100. laugh.gif
post #1281 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

I hate when old heads come around with the u better respect ____ when no-one was even speaking on em. The convo was about all the southern guys from early 2000s, why are we even talking about face? That's the angry old man disorder. I'm 27, I grew up having to listen to all those dude's, I get it and I respect then but we are in a rick ross thread and comparing him to his peers who all came out within that era.

Exactly that ***** @Magic1978 knows he was thirsty for trying to tout what he believes is his generational hip hop superiority.....when the topic was totally different. We are talking about Rick Ross peers....and where he compares to them. Scarface is his predecessor. Not his peer.

It's like, If we are talking about the best 90s r&b artist......and a ***** comes in talking about, "y'all disrespectful, why y'all not talking about Stevie Wonder laugh.gif. It's just dumb all the way around.

I'm 100% sure every ***** that posted in here came up on face and holds him in high regard.

But Magic thinks that ALL we listen to is Lil Yachty and Uzi 24/7 or something laugh.gif.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #1282 of 1359
slandering face here (houston) would prolly get you punched in the face lol

his kids use to live by my homeboy and I met his whole family and him, all good people

his son could be next if he's still rapping, he sounds just like him

he's on my favorite ross song (blessing in disguise) so that should show my stance

but i can't compare face to anybody really, he's in his own lane

I put ross over jeezy and ti tho, not wayne

wayne had one of the craziest mixtape runs of all time not even including the albums

sq series
prefix
suffix
young money vol 1 (og dedication 1)
dedication 2
can't feel my face (blow)
drought 3
no ceilings
sorry 4 the wait 2
dedication 5 (had alotta cuts on it)
free weezy album

and that's just off the top
post #1283 of 1359
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #1284 of 1359
Wow! I'm blown away! Mafioso Ricky is back! This is a complete album with enough hood bangers for the street, and then the mafioso - lavish lyrical rhymes and production for the wine-sipping, champagne popping intellectuals to ride to. This is up there with "Teflon Don" & "Deeper than Rap". Good to see Renzel back. pimp.gif

Only let down is "Maybach Music 5". It's not good compared to the other installments.

"Scientology" >>>>> sick.gif
post #1285 of 1359
I wonder how that Ross, Drake phone convo went. If it really did happen. Surprised Nicki hasn't responded to him on Twitter yet.
post #1286 of 1359
If birdman rollie tickin', where did all that money go? Never had it? nerd.gif
post #1287 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Ready View Post

slandering face here (houston) would prolly get you punched in the face lol

his kids use to live by my homeboy and I met his whole family and him, all good people

his son could be next if he's still rapping, he sounds just like him

he's on my favorite ross song (blessing in disguise) so that should show my stance

but i can't compare face to anybody really, he's in his own lane

I put ross over jeezy and ti tho, not wayne

wayne had one of the craziest mixtape runs of all time not even including the albums

sq series
prefix
suffix
young money vol 1 (og dedication 1)
dedication 2
can't feel my face (blow)
drought 3
no ceilings
sorry 4 the wait 2
dedication 5 (had alotta cuts on it)
free weezy album

and that's just off the top


That Free Weezy album was straight garbage. laugh.gif Son voice and lyrics was terrible.
post #1288 of 1359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

That Free Weezy album was straight garbage. laugh.gif Son voice and lyrics was terrible.
he was skating on post bail balling
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
post #1289 of 1359
lol how old heads talk about the way this generation was raised like they ain't do it laugh.gifmean.gif

You can't be a crack baby without ya momma being on crack

Website for preordering the latest kicks 100% authentic guaranteed pairs
Waveysolez.bigcartel.com
Reply

Website for preordering the latest kicks 100% authentic guaranteed pairs
Waveysolez.bigcartel.com
Reply
post #1290 of 1359
Meek really did his thing on Lamborghini Doors.
Edited by Maximus Meridius - 3/20/17 at 5:46pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › ** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **